USPW: The American Way

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING![/SIZE] [I]Wednesday Week 2 March 2008 Location: Huntsville Fairgrounds Attendance: 4,275 Overall Rating: D+ TV Rating: .38[/I][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][The show begins with a video showing highlights of the match last week between Bruce The Giant and Freddie Datsun. The match ended with a Giant Choke Slam and a save made by James Justice before Bruce could injure Freddie that week!][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][Following the promotional video, the camera begins to pan around the Huntsville Fairgrounds!] Danny Jillesfki[/B] "Hello everyone and welcome to USPW American Wrestling! Alongside Queen Emily, I'm Danny Jillefski and my Queen tonight we have a great main event, a challenge match if you will as Madman Boone takes on Bruce The Giant." [B]Queen Emily[/B] "Boone must be an idiot to step inside the ring against Bruce or to even make the challenge! I couldn't believe that when I heard it last week." [B][The crowd cheers as the music of the American Way James Justice begins and the USPW World Champion walks down toward the ring.] Danny Jillefski[/B] "It looks like we're going to be joined by our USPW World Champion but he is still without the belt." [B]Queen Emily[/B] "If he doesn't have the belt, does that still make him the Champion?" [B]James Justice[/B] "Tomorrow night, I am going to step inside the squared circle against the man who I beat for the USPW World Title belt and the man who is also in possession of the belt. I could come out here and whine and cry about the fact that he stole the belt last month but I'm not going to. Instead, I am going to make a guarantee that tomorrow night I will leave the arena with the belt in my possession or die trying. Bruce, you're a tough competitor. No one is denying that. You're at the top of your game but so am I. And I have something that you do not have. I have all these millions of fans that chant my name each and every time I come out to the ring. I have the backing of every member of the American Way. And whether I have to use tables, ladders, chairs, sledgehammers tomorrow night you are going to be the one to fall. Tomorrow night at Liberty And Justice, there will be truth, justice and Liberation Slams for you!" [B][James plays to the crowd for a few moments and then heads out of the ring and to the back.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Peter Valentine vs. Nicky Champion[/B] [I]Not a great match but not a horrible one to kick off American Wrestling. Nicky Champion looked pretty decent against the Heartbreaker. As Valentine gained the advantage, Seduction stepped out from the back, giving a distration to Valentine. This also distracted the referee as well as Nicky Champion got to his feet. From out of nowhere, though, in came Citizen X! Citizen X turned Nicky around and hit the Flaming Anarchy! He quickly rolled out of the ring and Valentine turned to see Nicky still lying on the mat. He played to Seduction, giving a strut as he picked up Nicky and hit the Heartbreaker, making the pinfall: 1 --- 2 --- 3![/I] [B]Winner: Peter Valentine Match Rating: D[/B] [I][B][Following the match, Peter Valentine did a little more strutting as Seduction looked horrified at ringside that her distraction helped Peter Valentine. Peter made some motions to his heart beating for her and Seduction just took off to the back, disgusted while Valentine smiled.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][Backstage, Alicia Strong is putting on her makeup when Cherry Bomb comes onto the scene! Cherry Bomb rams Alicia's head into the makeup table! Then she smashes her opponent tomorrow night into the glass! Alicia is cut up and hurt badly! Officials come onto the scene to break things up! That should add a little heat to their match tomorrow night!][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]#1 Contenders To Tag Team Titles Match American Made Men vs. The Dirty White Boys[/B] [I]A good match between these two though the crowd didn't really care for either of them. They got behind Whistler and American Machine simply because they have the American look. The American Made Men got the U.S.A. chant during the match. Whistler got a hot tag late in the match, going back and forth on both the Dirty White Boys. American Machine joined in and they went up on the turnbuckles, throwing punches that lasted to a crowd count of ten! They dropped back down and while the referee wasn't looking, American Machine got hit with a low blow by Lead Belly! Lead Belly slid out of the ring and grabbed the lead pipe from their motorcycle, sliding back in the ring. He swung at Whistler --- ducked! The pipe nailed Grease Hogg and Whistler knocked Lead Belly out of the ring, rolling up Grease Hogg: 1 --- 2 --- 3!!! A major upset here![/I] [B]Winners: American Made Men Match Rating: E+[/B] [B][I][Following the match, Lead Belly climbed back in the ring and smashed Whistler with the lead pipe from behind! He went over to American Machine and choked him with the lead pipe! Lead Belly tripped American Machine, sending him face first to the mat! The crowd booed the Dirty White Boys as they celebrated and headed out of the ring.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]T-Rex vs. Donnie J[/B] [I]These two didn't click inside the ring and it made the match shorter than most would have thought. Donnie J tried to put up a fight but in the end, T-Rex wrapped his strong arms around Donnie J in that Jurassic Crush! Donnie had no choice but to submit.[/I] [B]Winner: T-Rex Match Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][Backstage, Chris Caulfield is standing within the locker room talking with Seduction] Chris Caulfield[/B] "You shouldn't have gone out there. It's dangerous for you out there. You know that." [B]Seduction[/B] "I was just trying to kill his momentum going into the match tomorrow night. I do NOT want to have to go with him, Chris." [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] "It's okay. I'm going to take care of it. Tomorrow night, the Hardcore American proves that the only thing Peter Valentine is going to have is a broken heart." [B][Chris looked pumped up and got a kiss from Seduction which pumped him up even further and as the two made out we cut back to the ring.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Non Title James Justice vs. Danny Rushmore[/B] [I]Playboy Jake Sawyer joined Danny Rushmore at ringside as he takes on the USPW World Champion James Justice. Justice has a big title defense tomorrow night against Bruce The Giant and the Towers of Power have a big match against Mighty Fine. Danny Rushmore kept up with The American Way, using his power to his advantage against James Justice. He made several near falls early and Justice slowly pushed his way back but couldn't put Rushmore away. Playboy Jake Sawyer interfered in the match to put Rushmore back on top and down came Mick Muscles. Muscles was defeated by James Justice just last week. Sawyer got up on the apron to distract the official as Muscles climbed up on the opposite side, grabbing Justice by the arms! Danny Rushmore smiled and darted in with a clothesline but Justice ducked! The clothesline knocked Muscles off the apron! Justice with a kick to the gut --- LIBERATION SLAM!! James Justice knocks Playboy Jake Sawyer off the apron and makes the cover: 1 --- 2 --- 3!![/I] [B]Winner: James Justice Match Rating: C-[/B] [B][I][Following the match, Justice did a small celebration before he was attacked from behind by the Towers of Power! Playboy Jake Sawyer led the charge and looked toward the ramp as Bruce The Giant came out from the back! Bruce walked his way down to the ring. He's walking...walking...walking...walking. He reaches the ring and steps over the top rope. Mick Muscles holds James Justice's arms so Bruce can get a free shot. Bruce turns --- and CLOTHESLINES DANNY RUSHMORE?!?!?! The crowd is stunned! Bruce pushes Jake Sawyer and grabs Justice, moving him out of the way, leveling Muscles with a headbutt! Jake Sawyer looks angry! Bruce yells something at him and stands down the Towers of Power as Jake Sawyer sends them away, yelling at Bruce and Bruce just exits the ring, following them to the back.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Non Title Citizen X vs. Trent Shaffer[/B] [I]Trent Shaffer makes his debut here in USPW and the ladies in the crowd go wild for the teen idol! Trent plays to the crowd some as he steps in the ring to face the USPW Television Champion Citizen X in a non title match. A short but decent match that had Shaffer surviving an early onslaught by Citizen X and actually putting forth a good effort for himself! The crowd got slightly into it and tried to cheer on Shaffer as X made his comeback. Nicky Champion came out of the crowd, yelling something at Citizen X and X yelled right back at him! X leaned on the ropes, taking a swipe at Champion but Nicky kept back just enough. Trent Shaffer was slowly recovering behind Citizen X! Shaffer rolled up the Champion: 1 --- 2 --- 3![/I] [B]Winner: Trent Shaffer Match Rating: E[/B] [B][I][What an upset! The crowd cheers as Shaffer rolls out of the ring and Citizen X kicks things! Shaffer shakes hands with Nicky Champion and they both head out through the crowd while Citizen X has a fit in the middle of the ring!][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][And we head backstage, picking up on an argument between Playboy Jake Sawyer and Bruce The Giant] Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] "You had a chance to finish him before Liberty And Justice! Are you really that stupid not to take it?" [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] "Jake, I want to win the match fair and square. I want to prove tomorrow night that I will be the last man standing. This means James Justice making it to tomorrow night. There will be no interference tomorrow night. In fact, Jake, you're fired. You're no longer my manager!" [B]Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] "WHAT?!?! Bruce, I made you! I showed you your potential! You can't do that to me!" [B][Bruce reaches down and grabs Sawyer, lifting him up in the air with ease and carrying him over to the door, tossing him out before closing the door! It looks like we're going to have an even match tomorrow night!][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Bruce The Giant vs. Madman Boone[/B] [I]Speaking of matches, it's main event time! Madman Boone came out first and then Bruce came out to a mixed reaction. The crowd really doesn't know what to make of Bruce The Giant! Bruce fought valiantly against Madman Boone and Boone also put back a good effort. Boone actually took Bruce off his feet! It's been a long time since that has been done! Boone used some brawling against Bruce The Giant while Queen Emily and Danny Jillefski talked about the match tomorrow night. Boone takes on T-Rex while Bruce fights for the USPW World Title. Bruce slowly made his comeback against Boone, no-selling several moves before he wrapped his big hand around Boone's throat --- GIANT CHOKE SLAM!!! Bruce makes the cover: 1 --- 2 --- 3![/I] [B]Winner: Bruce The Giant Match Rating: D+[/B] [B][I][Following the match, James Justice stepped out from the back and stared down Bruce with both of them making the 'belt' motion at their waist. But Jake Sawyer has the belt, doesn't he? What's going to happen tomorrow night?!? Tune in and find out!][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW LIBERTY AND JUSTICE PREVIEW! March Week 2, 2008[/SIZE] [SiZE=3]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_World.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]LAST MAN STANDING MATCH USPW WORLD TITLE MATCH James Justice vs. Bruce The Giant[/B] Just last night Bruce made a save to keep James Justice fresh for this match and with no excuses. And there will be no excuses tonight as James Justice defends the USPW World Title against Bruce The Giant in a Last Man Standing Match! Who will leave this night with the title?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PeterValentine.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ChrisCaulfield.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]STEEL CAGE MATCH WINNER GETS SEDUCTION Peter Valentine vs. Chris Caulfield[/B] This feud has been coming to a head for a long time and will strike at this one match. Who will walk away with Seduction? Will it be the Heartbreaker Peter Valentine or the Hardcore American Chris Caulfield? This will be inside of a steel cage so there is no surrender! No excuses![/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CaptainUSA.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AmericanMachine.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Whistler.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]USPW WORLD TAG TEAM TITLES MATCH The Forces of America vs. The American Made Men[/B] The American Made Men upset the Dirty White Boys just last night to get into this match. This should be a very good tag team encounter between four men who stand up for America! One thing is for certain, when the match is over, the belts will be in American hands![/I][/QUOTE] Plus Citizen X, Jack Griffith, Sam Strong, Des Davids and more of your favorite USPW Superstars in action! Make sure you tune in![/B][/CENTER] [B]Match Quicklist[/B] Steel Cage Match, Battle For Seduction: Peter Valentine vs. Chris Caulfield USPW Television Title Match: Citizen X defends against Nicky Champion Freddie Datsun vs. Giant Redwood USPW Women's Title Match: Cherry Bomb defends against Alicia Strong Mighty Fine vs. The Towers of Power USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The Forces of America defend against The American Made Men T-Rex vs. Madman Boone Last Man Standing Match, USPW World Title Match: James Justice defends against Bruce The Giant

Steel Cage Match, Battle For Seduction: Peter Valentine vs. [b]Chris Caulfield[/b] [i]I think putting keeping Seduction with Caufield is the right thing to do.[/i] USPW Television Title Match: [b]Citizen X[/b] defends against Nicky Champion [i]It would be a shame to lose the belt so soon.[/i] Freddie Datsun vs. [b]Giant Redwood[/b] [i]For no reason, really.[/i] USPW Women's Title Match: [b]Cherry Bomb[/b] defends against Alicia Strong [i]I think Alicia still needs a better buildup.[/i] Mighty Fine vs. [b]The Towers of Power[/b] [i]Wait, Mighty Fine is on the roster ? We haven't seem them much lately.[/i] USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: [b]The Forces of America[/b] defend against The American Made Men [i]You can't beat THE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCE! Buy his merchandise[/i] [b]T-Rex[/b] vs. Madman Boone [i]Boones is in a bad streak and we need a new contender for the big belt.[/i] Last Man Standing Match, USPW World Title Match: [b]James Justice[/b] defends against Bruce The Giant [i]Bruce should have not turn against Sawyer, it's gonna haunt him![/i]

Steel Cage Match, Battle For Seduction: Peter Valentine vs. [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] USPW Television Title Match:[B] Citizen X[/B] defends against Nicky Champion [B]Freddie Datsun[/B] vs. Giant Redwood USPW Women's Title Match: [B]Cherry Bomb[/B] defends against Alicia Strong [B]Mighty Fine[/B] vs. The Towers of Power USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: [B]The Forces of America[/B] defend against The American Made Men [B]T-Rex[/B] vs. Madman Boone Last Man Standing Match, USPW World Title Match:[B] James Justice[/B] defends against Bruce The Giant

Steel Cage Match, Battle For Seduction: [B]Peter Valentine[/B] vs. Chris Caulfield USPW Television Title Match: Citizen X defends against [B]Nicky Champion[/B] Freddie Datsun vs. [B]Giant Redwood[/B] USPW Women's Title Match: Cherry Bomb defends against [B]Alicia Strong[/B] Mighty Fine vs. [B]The Towers of Power[/B] USPW World Tag Team Titles Match: The Forces of America defend against [B]The American Made Men[/B] [B]T-Rex[/B] vs. Madman Boone Last Man Standing Match, USPW World Title Match: [B]James Justice[/B] defends against Bruce The Giant

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW LIBERTY AND JUSTICE![/SIZE] [I]Thursday Week 2 March 2008 Location: Louisiana Auditorium Attendance: 10,000 Overall Rating: C-[/I][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Steel Cage Match Battle For Seduction [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PeterValentine_alt.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Seduction.jpg[/IMG] Peter Valentine vs. Chris Caulfield[/B] [I]Following the opening video for Liberty And Justice, the cameras came inside the Louisiana Auditorium where the steel cage was already lowered for the opening bout between Peter Valentine and The Hardcore American. Seduction stood within the corner of Caulfield for this match that was a true back and forth contest to open Liberty And Justice. Both men were bleeding by the end of the match as Caulfield used the cage multiple times against Valentine and Valentine returned the favor to the Hardcore American. Caulfield brought Valentine down with a Spinebuster and then made for the door slowly. By the time he reached the door he was crawling due to blood loss. Seduction was screaming at him to escape the cage and the referee outside pulled open the door and it was up to Caulfield to get out. Caulfield leaned out to escape... CLANG!!! WHAT IN THE --- ??? Seduction swung the door shut on Chris Caulfield's head! Why would she do that? Peter Valentine got to his feet and grabbed Caulfield with a smile, hitting the Heartbreaker and making a cover: 1 --- 2 --- 3![/I] [B]Winner: Peter Valentine Match Rating: D[/B] [I][B][Chris Caulfield is down and out on the mat and the door opens, allowing Seduction to walk into the cage. Seduction looks down at Caulfield and then approaches Valentine with a smile! The two look at each other and then kiss! This is a set-up all along! Seduction and Peter Valentine begin to make out on top of Chris Caulfield's body! How horrible!][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][I][The cameras move backstage while the cage is taken down and it's also shown on the big screen as Sam Strong and Playboy Jake Sawyer are within the office of Sam Strong. Sawyer is holding the USPW World Heavyweight Title belt.] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamStrong.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=RED]Sam Strong[/B] "Look, Jake, I know that you say that possession is important but I am going to have to ask that you return the USPW World Title belt."[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PlayboyJakeSawyer.jpg[/IMG] [B][COlOR=BLUE]Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] "But why should I, Sam?"[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=RED]Sam Strong[/B] "I'll tell you what, you give me back the title without a fight and I will grant a wrestler of your choosing a title shot next week on American Wrestling."[/COLOR] [B][Jake thinks for a moment and hands the title back, shaking Sam's hand.] [COLOR=BLUE]Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] "Good doing business with you."[/I][/CENTER][/COLOR] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]USPW Television Title Match [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CitizenX.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/NickyChampion.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_Television.jpg[/IMG] Citizen X defends against Nicky Champion[/B] [I]A standard match between these two that goes back and forth. Nicky gets several near falls early. Citizen X fights back and nearly gets the pinfall but Nicky Champion somehow kicks out! The end comes when the referee is taken out and Citizen X crashes into Nicky Champion with the Television Title Belt! Citizen X makes the cover: 1 --- 2 --- 3![/I] [B]Winner: Citizen X Match Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/FreddieDatsun_alt3.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/GiantRedwood.jpg[/IMG] Freddie Datsun vs. Giant Redwood[/B] [I]The American Everyman got the crowd pumped into the match early on as he tried to chop down the Giant Redwood. Redwood no-sold a clothesline attempt by Datsun and started taking the advantage, working over Datsun to boos from the crowd. Redwood dropped Datsun with the 'Snake Eyes' and then fall on him with a Standing Splash, getting the 1 --- 2 --- 3![/I] [B]Winner: Giant Redwood Match Rating: D[/B] [B][I][Redwood continued the beating after the bell with officials coming down to pull him off. He let loose a growl and beat his chest to boos from the crowd.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [B][I][Backstage, we return to the office of Sam Strong. The door opens and in walks Fumihiro Ota!] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/FumihiroOta_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=BLUE]Fumihiro Ota[/B] "Sam Strong-san! I have come seeking match next week."[/COLOR] [COLOR=RED][B]Sam Strong[/B] "Alright, Fumihiro. Who would you like to face?"[/COLOR] [B][Fumihiro scratches his chin for a moment.] [COLOR=BLUE]Fumihiro Ota[/B] "I want match with James Justice-san. American Way fall to Japanese day."[/COLOR] [B][Sam strokes his chin, thinking it over.] [COLOR=RED]Sam Strong[/B] "I'll tell you what, if he wins tonight then you can have a non-title match next week. If he loses then of course no title will be on the line."[/COLOR] [B][Fumi bows several times to Sam Strong and then...disappears.][/B][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]USPW Women's Title Match [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CherryBomb.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AliciaStrong.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_Womens.jpg[/IMG] Cherry Bomb defends against Alicia Strong[/B] [I]Another Title match here tonight as Cherry Bomb defends against Alicia Strong. Another strong back and forth battle between these two women. Cherry Bomb hit three straight vertical suplexes on Alicia but Alicia kicked out and came back with a German Suplex on Cherry Bomb for a 2 count! The end came when Cherry Bomb charged Alicia in the corner but Alicia moved out of the way! She pulled Cherry Bomb in --- ANGEL DRIVER! Alicia makes the pinfall: 1 --- 2 --- 3! We have a new Women's Champion![/I] [B]Winner: Alicia Strong Match Rating: C-[/B] [I][B][Following the match, someone came out from the back carrying a Russian flag as Alicia celebrated! Alicia turned and took a shot from the flag! The woman identified as Agent 69 laid the Russian flag on top of Alicia and posed to boos from the crowd.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [B][I][The big screen lights up showing the back room and the USPW World Champion James Justice! Justice has the USPW World Title belt now and he's staring at it for several moments of silence before looking up at the camera.] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR=RED]James Justice[/B] "Bruce, this is what it is all about tonight. The USPW World Heavyweight Title. I'm not sure why you came out and rescued me last night. I am grateful for it but that is put aside tonight. Tonight is about you and me inside the ring Last Man Standing. That means that if I have to send you into the ring post I won't hesitate. If I have to slam into your head with a chair I won't pull it back. If I have to drop you with a sledgehammer then I'll do it. Tonight is winner take all and you are going to learn that the American Way never...says...die."[/I][/COLOR] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DarrylDevine_alt9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JacobJett_alt11.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/MickMuscles.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DannyRushmore.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PlayboyJakeSawyer.jpg[/IMG] Mighty Fine vs. The Towers of Power[/B] [I]The winners of this match would definitely propel up the tag rankings here in USPW. Mighty Fine started off quickly with a double dropkick on both members of the Towers of Power sending them out of the ring to the delight of Katie Cameron at ringside. Darryl Devine and Jacob Jett used their speed early on to keep Danny Rushmore and Mick Muscles off guard but Devine got caught in a missed dropkick and the Towers of Power began working him over, using double teams and the like and baiting Jacob Jett into the ring. Mid-late through the match, Jett got the tag in and really started working over the Towers. He hit each of them with a monkey flip and Devine came in to help with some double teams. They finally sent Mick Muscles out of the ring and Devine dove on top of him but it also knocked Katie Cameron to the ground! Jacob Jett called his partner into the ring but Devine was distracted with helping Cameron! This distracted the official as well and Playboy Jake Sawyer slid into the ring and brained Jacob Jett with a chair! Sawyer slid out and Danny Rushmore made the cover with Mick Muscles getting the official's attention over to the pin: 1 --- 2 --- 3!! The Towers of Power win as Darryl Devine lifts Katie Cameron and begins carrying her to the back.[/I] [B]Winners: The Towers of Power Match Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]USPW World Tag Team Titles Match [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JimForce_alt1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CaptainUSA.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AmericanMachine.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Whistler.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_Tag.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_Tag.jpg[/IMG] The Forces of America defend against The American Made Men[/B] [I]Two fan favorite teams here as the Forces of America defend their USPW World Tag Team Titles against the American Made Men. Jim Force came out in some very patriotic face paint befitting this American match. Handshakes all around to start the match, including Jim shaking hands with Captain USA and the referee! Captain USA spent a good portion of this match within the ring as a bit of a face-in-peril against the American Made Men. They really wore him down and made him look exhausted, barely able to kick out of a couple of pin attempts! The American Made Men hit him with a double flapjack and Jim Force had to make the save before the three count could be made! Captain USA blocked a Whistler suplex attempt and countered with one of his own, laying out both men. Both men were able to make the tag and Jim Force went wild inside the ring with clotheslines and a double noggin knocker for the American Made Men! Captain USA came in and attacked Whistler and they sent the two partners toward each other in the center of the ring but they did a little do-si-do move and Whistler clotheslined Captain USA while Jim Force backdropped The American Machine! Whistler came up behind Jim Force but Force turned and wagged his finger at Whistler! Whistler started to back up Jim grabbed him in a full military press slam, letting him go and dropping him backward, beating his chest! American Machine came up behind him and Jim Force ducked a punch and kicked him in the gut, hooking him in --- FULL FORCE!! Jim Force hits his finisher and makes the cover: 1 --- 2 --- 3!! The Forces of America are still the Champs![/I] [B]Winners: The Forces of America Match Rating: E[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [B][I][The big screen lights up while Jim Force runs around celebrating the victory and we are taken backstage where Mighty Fine are standing in their locker room area. Katie Cameron is sitting on a bench with her ankle iced up.] [COLOR=RED]Jacob Jett[/B] "I HAD HIM, DARRYL!! I had him and YOU screwed it!"[/COLOR] [COLOR=BLUE][B]Darryl Devine[/B] "I'm not the guy who got pinned, Jacob. Remember that."[/COLOR] [COLOR=RED][B]Jacob Jett[/B] "So you're saying it's my fault? Katie, can you believe this guy?"[/COLOR] [B][COLOR=GREEN]Katie Cameron[/B] "I think we all just need to calm down. We lost tonight. All three of us. We just need to be better prepared for next time."[/COLOR] [B][Jacob shakes his head and bangs his fist against the locker before exiting while Darryl and Katie share a look.][/B][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/T-Rex.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG] T-Rex vs. Madman Boone[/B] [I]Our semi-main event was not as good as some may have thought it would be. Boone has been on a bit of a losing streak mostly and T-Rex has been on a hot streak. Boone did manage some good offense in the beginning of the match, hitting T-Rex with a fireman's carry buster early on to a two count. These two definitely did not have good chemistry. In the middle of the match, Shane Sneer made his presence known with Boone kicking on him while he's outside the ring and then tossing him back inside. T-Rex took advantage of this and continued the assault until late in the match when Boone put forth his last-ditch effort. But that effort wasn't enough and T-Rex sealed the match with a Jurassic Crush and a submission win![/I] [B]Winner: T-Rex Match Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B]Last Man Standing Match USPW World Title Match [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_World.jpg[/IMG] James Justice defends against Bruce The Giant[/B] [I]The belt begins the match where it should be, settled at ringside for the brawl between these two legendary athletes. Both men stare each other down intently from opposite corners. The referee for this match is Jez McArthuer. And he calls for the bell. It's a shoving match to start things off with Bruce literally showing his strength by shoving James Justice to the mat and across the ring. Justice doesn't back off, though. He gets right back up in Bruce's chest and Bruce hits a headbutt early! The Giant takes an early lead in the match, working over the back of James Justice, not even letting the referee attempt the ten count this early. The action spills outside the ring during the early going and Bruce chokes the air out of James Justice along the guardrail. Bruce sends an elbow smash to the back of Justice's neck, focusing in on that neck early on. Bruce is slowly dissecting the USPW World Champion apart! Bruce goes over and grabs a chair, folding it up and he raises it but Justice kicks him below the belt! There are NO DQ's here! Justice grabs the chair and smashes it over Bruce's head! He hits him three more times in a row as Bruce nearly falls to a knee but holds on to the ring! Justice smashes him over the back with the dented chair! Justice drops the chair and grabs Bruce, setting him up for a Liberation Slam! But Bruce just falls on top of the Champ! Bruce throws some punches, breaking open James Justice's forehead! Bruce looks at the blood on his fist and growls, getting to his feet and grabbing Justice, dropping him throatfirst on the guardrail! James fell to his knees, coughing up blood as Bruce stood over him. Bruce grabbed him by the throat and began choking him! James did what he could: he threw punches galore into the body of Bruce The Giant! He swung his legs in kicks to Bruce, finally getting the hold broken and Justice went down to the legs of Bruce, hitting with a chopblock! The American Way struck again to the knee of Bruce The Giant and again! He got slowly to his feet, swaying slightly and ran Bruce's head into the ringpost! Bruce is dazed! James Justice rams Bruce's head into the ringpost ten times and then once into the steel steps! James Justice hits a DDT out on the floor and then rolls back inside the ring as the referee begins the count: 1 --- 2 --- 3 --- 4 --- 5 --- Bruce uses the ring apron to begin pulling himself up slowly --- 6 --- 7 --- 8 --- Bruce slides into the ring, breaking the count and James Justice drops a knee to the back of the head! James Justice grabs Bruce and pulls the larger man in --- PILEDRIVER!! Bruce The Giant is busted open! Both men are laying on the mat and the earth starts to rumble and shake. The referee begins the ten count: 1 --- 2 --- 3 --- 4 --- 5 --- 6 --- Someone else is rumbling down to the ring! [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JumboJackson_alt6.jpg[/IMG] It's JUMBO JACKSON!! Jumbo slides into the ring, distracting the referee from his count and surveying things as both Bruce and James Justice try to pull to their feet in opposite corners. Jumbo looks between the two men and then charges --- JUMBO AVALANCHE ON JAMES JUSTICE!!! The American Way slumps back down to the mat! 7 --- 8 --- 9 --- 10!!! Bruce wins the USPW World Title![/I] [B]Winner: Bruce The Giant Match Rating: C[/B] [B][I][Jumbo slides out and grabs the USPW World Title belt, sliding back in. He looks toward the now-standing Bruce The Giant and gives him the USPW World Title belt --- right between the eyes!!! Bruce stumbles back into the corner --- JUMBO AVALANCHE!!! Bruce falls to the ground and we have a new contender to the USPW World Title and it's Jumbo Jackson! But we're out of time, folks! We'll see you on American Wrestling!][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[B][I][CENTER][Back within the office of Sam Strong.] Sam Strong[/B] "Good evening gentlemen. Liberty and Justice went on strong. We got a pay-per-view rating of .59, which is a step up from the .47 buy rate of the last pay-per-view. Congratulations to everyone. Micky, about the matches?" [B]Micky Starr[/B] "The match of the night was the main event where Bruce beat James for the title and the worst match of the night was the Forces of America defending their USPW World Tag Team Titles against the American Made Men. The crowd didn't know who to cheer for in that match." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "And we had some issues with Des Davids and The American Machine. Apparently, they put a bet on some other sports game and American Machine lost and had to pay up so he bad-mouthed Des on a radio show. I've had a talk with the American Machine but he's still pretty upset, as is Des." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "We'll just have to keep those two away from each other in the locker room. I also heard that Cherry Bomb extended her deal." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "That's right, Sam. And we've got two contracts coming up that I am not going to renew in Lex Appeal and Al The Hillbilly." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Good. Neither of them have the charisma to last very long here in USPW. Now, everyone is buzzing around who is going to be facing Bruce The Giant at American Wrestling. Of course everyone saw me agree to give Playboy Jake Sawyer a title shot at Liberty And Justice for American Wrestling. The question is, who is he going to bring out?" [B][A knock on the door comes and Sam speaks without thinking.] Sam Strong[/B] "Come in." [B][The door opens and in walks...Citizen X! Citizen X moves up to the desk.] Citizen X[/B] "I am unhappily being held down by the man here in USPW and I want to know what you're going to do about it. I deserve better stories and better wrestlers to go against. Men who do not contain themselves to the corporate structure. Men that ---." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Alright, we get it, X. You can go now." [B]Citizen X[/B] "Just another case of the man holding me down. I'm Television Champion! I shouldn't have to --- " [B][Citizen X is interrupted by a woman walking in with a syringe.][/B] [B]Woman[/B] "Ready for your shot now?" [B]Citizen X[/B] "Ohhhh no! Hell no! I heard about that from Jim!" [B][Citizen X runs out of the office, plowing over people as Sam winks at the nurse and she leaves, closing the door.] Sam Strong[/B] "As I was saying, we need a real strong challenger to kick things off for Bruce's title reign. Who should we get?" [B][To Be Continued...][/B][/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING PREVIEW! March Week 3, 2008[/SIZE] [SiZE=3]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/_BlankBackground.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_World.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]USPW World Title Match Bruce The Giant vs. Playboy Jake Sawyer's Mystery Man[/B] Bruce came away from Liberty And Justice with the USPW World Title but he has another challenge at hand on this night. Playboy Jake Sawyer has been given the opportunity to give anyone a title shot here tonight. Just who will be the man of his choosing and will Bruce maintain the USPW World Title after only winning it a week ago?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/FumihiroOta_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]James Justice vs. Fumihiro Ota[/B] Fumihiro asked for and was granted this match against the American Way James Justice. Justice is coming off a very grueling loss to Bruce The Giant at Liberty And Justice and will definitely not be at his best. Can Fumihiro take advantage of that? He's definitely the fresher of the two but we'll find out at USPW American Wrestling![/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/MarioHeroic_alt1.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PeterValentine_alt.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Mario Heroic vs. Peter Valentine[/B] After witnessing that injustice by Peter Valentine and Seduction last week, Mario Heroic decided to step up to the plate and go right after Peter Valentine. Valentine survived the tough cage match against Chris Caulfield and claimed Seduction as his prize. Can he keep his momentum going against a very tough opponent?[/I][/QUOTE] Plus Alicia Strong, Darryl Devine, Sam Strong, Savage Fury and more of your favorite USPW Superstars in action! Make sure you tune in![/B][/CENTER] [B]Match Quicklist[/B] Mario Heroic vs. Peter Valentine Agent 69 vs. Sara Marie York Savage Fury vs. The Hillbillys Darryl Devine vs. Joss Thompson James Justice vs. Fumihiro Ota USPW World Title Match: Bruce The Giant vs. ???

Mario Heroic vs. [B]Peter Valentine[/B] Agent 69 vs. [B]Sara Marie York[/B] [B]Savage Fury[/B] vs. The Hillbillys [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs. Joss Thompson [B]James Justice [/B]vs. Fumihiro Ota USPW World Title Match: [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] vs. ??? (Chris Caulfield)

I was the one who voted 5 stars... and the reason is that I love USPW and I always have liked you're diary... and I don't think anyone could book USPW in a better way than you :D... and don't worry about the 1 star rating, it's probably some idiot who hasn't even read this... because if he had, then there is no way he would give one stars to this :D Mario Heroic vs. [B]Peter Valentine[/B] [B]Agent 69[/B] vs. Sara Marie York [B]Savage Fury[/B] vs. The Hillbillys [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs. Joss Thompson [B]James Justice[/B] vs. Fumihiro Ota USPW World Title Match: [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] vs. ???

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING![/SIZE] [I]Wednesday Week 3 March 2008 Location: West Texas Coliseum Attendance: 2,000 Overall Rating: D- TV Rating: .33[/I][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] [The show begins with a recap of Liberty And Justice. We have a new Women's Champion in Alicia Strong and a new USPW World Champion in Bruce The Giant! The video went right into the opening credits for the show.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DannyJillefski_alt1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/QueenEmily_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [The show came inside the West Texas Coliseum with some fireworks exploding!] Danny Jillefski[/B] "Hello everyone and welcome to USPW American Wrestling! Alongside Queen Emily, I am Danny Jillefski and Queen we are just one week removed from Liberty And Justice where we got a NEW USPW World Champion!" [B]Queen Emily[/B] "Indeed, Danny, but things don't get any easier for Bruce now that he is Champion as he has a match scheduled later tonight where he will defend that USPW World Title against a man of Playboy Jake Sawyer's choosing. And I think that tonight we will see Bruce as a transitional champion and a new Playboy as Champion later on." [B]Danny Jillefski[/B] "That remains to be seen, my Queen. But it looks like we are about to be joined by an entire group here."[/CENTER][/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JumboJackson_alt6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/T-Rex_alt1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Java.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/TribalWarrior.jpg[/IMG] [The entire Sneer Corporation led by their manager Shane Sneer walk out from the back and head toward the ring. Shane holds the ropes open for Jumbo and smiles to the crowd as he has a microphone in hand.] Shane Sneer[/B] "Last night witnessed the return of one of the most dominating wrestlers in USPW history: Jumbo Jackson! His new target, his new focus: James Justice. Justice was the man who defeated him to hold on to that USPW World Title a couple of months ago and Jumbo hasn't really gotten over that. So last week he insured that Justice didn't hold that title anymore. And at USPW Freedom Fight he is going to take The American Way out of the equation. And it's going to end up with more money for the Sneer Corporation as Jumbo becomes the top contender to Bruce's USPW World Title and then defeats him as well. But by the end of USPW Freedom Fight you're not even going to be able to recognize James Justice. Let's go, gentlemen." [B][What a major announcement, in that it's going to be Jumbo Jackson against James Justice at USPW Freedom Fight!][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/MarioHeroic_alt.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PeterValentine_alt.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Seduction.jpg[/IMG] Mario Heroic vs. Peter Valentine[/B] [I]Our opening match here on USPW American Wrestling pitting Mario Heroic against The HeartBreaker Peter Valentine. Valentine is accompanied to the ring by Seduction and a video of his match with Chris Caulfield at Liberty And Justice. As Valentine stands in the ring, he points toward the big screen and laughs as it shows Seduction slamming the cage door on Chris Caulfield. Valentine gets a big kiss from Seduction before the match. A decent match though the fans didn't seem to care about it. Maybe because everyone knew who was going to win this one. Seduction did some good work at ringside and Valentine mostly dominated the match. He worked over the arm of Mario Heroic, ramming him shoulder first into the ringpost a few times, setting up the HeartBreaker and Valentine made the easy cover: 1 --- 2 --- 3![/I] [B]Winner: Peter Valentine Match Rating: D-[/B] [B][I][As Peter Valentine and Seduction celebrated inside the ring, the big screen lit up showing USPW Freedom Fight at the top and a picture of Peter Valentine vs. and then a bunch of random pictures showing up and moving through them at a rapid pace. When the pictures stopped, Valentine and Seduction started yelling, very upset at who they stopped on. USPW Freedom Fight Peter Valentine vs. Freddie Datsun! Valentine and Seduction left the ring in a huff.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Agent69.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SaraMarieYork.jpg[/IMG] Agent 69 vs. Sara Marie York[/B] [I]SMY seems to be the resident job girl around these parts and this match was no exception. The crowd really didn't care for the newcomer: Agent 69 and it showed within this match itself. It was time to get merchandise and such during this women's bout. Agent 69 drew the pinfall on SMY.[/I] [B]Winner: Agent 69 Match Rating: E-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] [Backstage we head to Bruce The Giant's dressing room where he is standing by, holding the USPW World Title belt. The door swings open and in walks James Justice, looking very seriously up toward Bruce.] Bruce The Giant[/B] "If you came here for a fight, mate, you can hop back in line because I have a match later on tonight already." [B]James Justice[/B] "I didn't come here for a fight, Bruce. I know you didn't set up that attack by Jumbo last week and I would have done the same thing in your shoes. But later tonight you have to take on one of Playboy Jake Sawyer's cronies and you know that everyone else will be there as well. I just wanted you to know that tonight for one night only I have your back." [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] "Thanks, James. And soon enough we'll find out one on one just who is the best man." [B][James stares hard at that USPW World Title belt as we head back to the ring.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Java.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/TribalWarrior.jpg[/IMG] w/[IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AlTheHillbilly.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PeteTheHillbilly.jpg[/IMG] Savage Fury vs. The Hillbillys[/B] [I]Shane Sneer leads his Savage Fury team out here to face the Hillbillys in this contest. This battle is dominated by the Savage Fury team much to the happiness of Shane Sneer. Another match that the crowd didn't care for. Java got the pin on Pete with the Greetings From The Island.[/I] [B]Winners: Savage Fury Match Rating: E-[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DarrylDevine_alt9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JacobJett_alt11.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG] [The big screen lights up and we are brought backstage where Mighty Fine are shown within their locker room with Darryl Devine tightening up his boots.] Darryl Devine[/B] "Tonight begins the night where we find out just who the better member of this group is." [B]Katie Cameron[/B] "I wish you guys wouldn't do this. You're a team!" [B]Jacob Jett[/B] "We need to do this, Katie. I need to get this guy's inflated ego a little deflated. He's going to see that he's not as good as he thinks he is." [B]Katie Cameron[/B] "And that would be good for the team?" [B][They both look at Katie like she has four heads.] Darryl Devine[/B] "Look, it doesn't matter. Tonight, I face Joss Thompson and Jacob faces him in a week. First person to lose to someone that the other person beats loses. Let's go, Katie." [B][He motions her out and she just shakes her head but goes with him.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DarrylDevine_alt9.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JossThompson_alt4-1.jpg[/IMG] Darryl Devine vs. Joss Thompson[/B] [I]Devine comes out looking very confident as he takes on Joss Thompson. Thompson got a couple of near falls early, hurting the confidence that Devine had built up. Katie cheered him on from ringside and gave him some strategy tips and Devine continued to press on against Thompson. The match went a little long given who was involved but Devine eventually hit the Devine Dream Drop and got the pinfall.[/I] [B]Winner: Darryl Devine Match Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JimForce_alt6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/CaptainUSA.jpg[/IMG] [The big screen lit up to show the USPW World Tag Team Champions! The crowd cheered for them.] Jim Force[/B] "Last week, we went up to the mountaintop and the Forces of America brought down the heavenly tablets. The words from the makers of the Force and they were made in the U.S.A.! The tablets read that thou shalt not mess with the Forces of America. Thou shalt not face them in a ring, thou shalt not face them with a sling. Thou shalt not face them over here, thou shalt not face them over there. Last week, the American Made Men fell to the mighty power that is the FOOOORRRRRCCCCEEEEEEEE! And all future opponents shall..." [B]Captain USA[/B] "They'll lose, right? I mean, that's kinda what you're getting at, I think, right? Because ole Captain USA is the best that's out there, right, tough guy?" [B]Jim Force[/B] "You dare interrupt the FOOOORRRCCCCEEEEE mere mortal? I will..." [B][Jim gets Captain USA in a headlock and gives him an atomic noogie! They continue to fight as we head back to the ring.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/FumihiroOta_alt1.jpg[/IMG] James Justice vs. Fumihiro Ota[/B] [I]Ota requested this match last week at Liberty And Justice and he is getting it tonight against a worn down James Justice. Ota dominated the early going of the match, using some speed and some swift kicks against Justice, keeping the American Way down. It's too bad these two just don't seem to click in their efforts in this match. It really brought the match down some. Justice kept in the match somehow and used the crowd to get back into it! The crowd cheered on Justice as he slammed fists into Ota's head in the corner! Justice took down Ota with a slam and signalled to the crowd for the Liberation Slam! The crowd got into it and on their feet and then booed as Justice was hit from behind by Jumbo Jackson! The referee called for the bell.[/I] [B]Winner: James Justice Match Rating: D+[/B] [B][I][Jumbo continued his assault on a beaten down James Justice. He set Justice up in the corner and the crowd cheered as Bruce The Giant came lumbering down toward the ring. Jumbo played to the crowd while Bruce came down and then had to look shocked when Bruce stepped over the top rope and into the ring! Bruce looked down at Jumbo Jackson and Jumbo left the ring without an incident before Bruce checked on James Justice.] [As James was helped to the back, his picture showed up on the big screen with USPW American Wrestling over top of it and a bunch of random pictures moving on the other side. USPW American Wrestling Next Week James Justice vs. ..............Rocky Golden!][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DannyRushmore.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/MickMuscles.jpg[/IMG] [The cameras followed James Justice to the back where Bruce left him to the trainers. As Bruce disappeared, The Towers of Power stepped onto the scene! Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore attacked The American Way! They ran him into the wall and hit a double flapjack on the concrete floor! That had to hurt! Playboy Jake Sawyer stepped onto the scene and smiled before he turned to walk away and head down to the ring for the main event.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/_BlankBackground.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PlayboyJakeSawyer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_World.jpg[/IMG] USPW World Title Match Bruce The Giant vs. ???[/B] [I]Contrary to usual form, The USPW World Champion Bruce The Giant came out first, stepping over the top rope and into the ring. He was followed by the Playboy Jake Sawyer! Sawyer had a microphone. [B]Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] "I went looking high and low for someone that could step into the ring and compete with you, Bruce. I should not have gone looking low though as I found someone way up on high that can give you a run for your money. Introducing your opponent..." [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/GiantRedwood_alt.jpg[/IMG] GIANT REDWOOD! The crowd stirred as the man came walking down to the ring and stepped inside, looking face-to-face with Bruce The Giant! The referee for this bout, Robbie Sanchez, got in between and looked like a kid compared to these two guys! He held up the USPW World Title belt and we have a match tonight! The crowd was in stunned silence for the beginning of this bout as both men went back and forth trying to one up the other. A test of strength went nowhere in the center of the ring. Later on, both men came to clubbing blows with neither man willing to go down for the other! It seemed like no matter what one man did, the other would not lay down for him! Redwood finally got Bruce in the corner and the two traded blows there! The referee tried to step in but he got shoved aside by one man! Then he came in again and got shoved aside by the other man! Neither man was willing to give an inch! Robbie Sanchez tried to come in one more time and got shoved down to the mat by both men and he'd seen enough and called for the bell![/I] [B]Winner: No Contest Match Rating: D+[/B] [B][I][Following the match, Giant Redwood hit Bruce right above the eye, opening a cut on his forehead from his match last week against James Justice! Redwood went right after the blood, opening the cut deeper and deeper! Playboy Jake Sawyer waved to the back and out came Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore! The Towers of Power joined in the beating of Bruce The Giant! Bruce was definitely outnumbered here! And out came The American Way! He was limping and might have a concussion but he's also got a chair! He slid in the ring and was immediately stomped on by Mick Muscles! The Towers of Power turned their attention to beating down James Justice while Redwood continued the assault on Bruce The Giant. Finally, Sawyer called them off and the three members of the Playboys and their manager stood victorious in the ring as the show went off the air.][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Astyn;545178]Mario Heroic vs. [B]Peter Valentine[/B] Agent 69 vs. [B]Sara Marie York[/B] [B]Savage Fury[/B] vs. The Hillbillys [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs. Joss Thompson [B]James Justice [/B]vs. Fumihiro Ota USPW World Title Match: [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] vs. ??? (Chris Caulfield)[/QUOTE] Thanks for the predictions and for reading! Any comments or anything, feel free to fire them my way. [QUOTE=Lexa90;545196]I was the one who voted 5 stars... and the reason is that I love USPW and I always have liked you're diary... and I don't think anyone could book USPW in a better way than you :D... and don't worry about the 1 star rating, it's probably some idiot who hasn't even read this... because if he had, then there is no way he would give one stars to this :D Mario Heroic vs. [B]Peter Valentine[/B] [B]Agent 69[/B] vs. Sara Marie York [B]Savage Fury[/B] vs. The Hillbillys [B]Darryl Devine[/B] vs. Joss Thompson [B]James Justice[/B] vs. Fumihiro Ota USPW World Title Match: [B]Bruce The Giant[/B] vs. ???[/QUOTE] You've always been one of my biggest supporters so I thought I'd throw you a little Christmas present on the last card. Hope you like it! lol. And thanks for the voting! I just hope I do the compliments justice because it's the American Way!

I could write here I LOVE THIS DIARY one million times, but I really don't have time to do that... AWESOME SHOW!!!! :D:D:D Nice christmas present indeed my friend :D... and I really think I love every storyline you have planned. Merry Christmas to you my friend :D

[CENTER][B][I][Back within the office of Sam Strong.] Sam Strong[/B] "Good evening my friends and welcome back to the office. We had a good show last week with Bruce and Redwood in the main event. And that will be our main event at Freedom Fight as well." [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "I agree. It should be an excellent main event and who knows what the outcome will be." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "We have several other major matches coming up at Freedom Fight, including the other announced one of Freddie Datsun taking on Peter Valentine with Datsun looking for revenge because of Chris Caulfield..." [B][On cue, there is a knock at the door.] Sam Strong[/B] "Come in." [B][Apparently, Sam Strong has given up on not getting interrupted. The door opens and in walks the Hardcore American Chris Caulfield. He looks absolutely sullen as he steps in and like he hasn't shaved in days.] Sam Strong[/B] "Chris, you look like hell." [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] "I feel like hell, Sam. Will you talk to her? Will you talk to Seduction? Maybe get her to change her mind?" [B]Sam Strong[/B] "I think she already made up her mind, Chris." [B]Chris Caulfield[/B] "No, I can't accept that. He must have done something to her. He must have her drugged or something. She never would have left me." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Chris, you better get to training. You have a match coming up this week against Jumbo Jackson." [B][Danny walks over and pats Chris on the back, giving Sam a look and escorting Chris out of the room, closing the door slightly but it got slammed open and in walked...you guessed it...Jim Force.] Jim Force[/B] "The Force has been sorely lacking within USPW here lately! Sam Strong, you must reinstitute the Force within the USPW cards soon!" [B]Sam Strong[/B] "We don't have you a match this week, Jim, but we'll get you one next week." [B]Jim Force[/B] "YES! It is the return of the most powerful wrestler within the world! The return of the Mighty Jim Force!" *snarl* [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Right, Jim. You can go now." [B]Jim Force[/B] "Oh. Alright." [B][Jim turns and exits the office and everyone looks at each other surprised that it was that easy. And they get down to laying out the next card.][/B][/I][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING PREVIEW! March Week 4, 2008[/SIZE] [SiZE=3]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/RockyGolden.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Rocky Golden vs. James Justice[/B] Golden's last match here in USPW. Will he go out with a bang or with a whimper as he takes on the American Way James Justice? Justice is looking toward a big match at Freedom Fight against Jumbo Jackson. Will he overlook Golden in this match?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JumboJackson_alt6.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Jumbo Jackson vs. Chris Caulfield[/B] The Hardcore American has not been the same since losing Seduction to Peter Valentine. Can he focus enough when he faces a huge challenge in Jumbo Jackson? Jumbo has looked angrier than ever since his return. How will he do against the Hardcore American?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AliciaStrong.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/WandaFish_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_Womens.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]USPW WOMEN'S TITLE MATCH Alicia Strong defends against Wanda Fish[/B] Two of the top female athletes in the world go one on one in this matchup. It IS indeed a title defense by Alicia Strong against Wanda Fish. Will Fish win the USPW Women's Title?[/I][/QUOTE] Plus Jack Griffith, Darryl Devine, Sam Strong, Giant Redwood and more of your favorite USPW Superstars in action! Make sure you tune in![/B][/CENTER] [B]Match Quicklist[/B] USPW Women's Title Match: Alicia Strong defends against Wanda Fish Mighty Fine Challenge: Jacob Jett vs. Joss Thompson Alex Braun vs. Jack Griffith Chris Caulfield vs. Jumbo Jackson James Justice vs. Rocky Golden

USPW Women's Title Match: [B]Alicia Strong[/B] defends against Wanda Fish Mighty Fine Challenge: [B]Jacob Jett[/B] vs. Joss Thompson [B]Alex Braun[/B] vs. Jack Griffith Chris Caulfield vs. [B]Jumbo Jackson[/B] [B]James Justice[/B] vs. Rocky Golden

USPW Women's Title Match: [B]Alicia Strong[/B] defends against Wanda Fish Mighty Fine Challenge: [B]Jacob Jett[/B] vs. Joss Thompson Alex Braun vs. [B]Jack Griffith[/B] Chris Caulfield vs. [B]Jumbo Jackson[/B] [B]James Justice[/B] vs. Rocky Golden BTW whats with the low gradeswhenever i play USPW i can get C+ to B easy.

[QUOTE=Hyde Hill;548035]USPW Women's Title Match: [B]Alicia Strong[/B] defends against Wanda Fish Mighty Fine Challenge: [B]Jacob Jett[/B] vs. Joss Thompson Alex Braun vs. [B]Jack Griffith[/B] Chris Caulfield vs. [B]Jumbo Jackson[/B] [B]James Justice[/B] vs. Rocky Golden BTW whats with the low gradeswhenever i play USPW i can get C+ to B easy.[/QUOTE] Some of it comes from having some lower overness guys that I am slowly trying to build up. The focus on overness in USPW makes those grades come down really low when you don't have people over. Other times, it's been some bad chemistry.

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING![/SIZE] [I]Wednesday Week 4 March 2008 Location: Huntsville Fairgrounds Attendance: 4,060 Overall Rating: C- TV Rating: .30[/I][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/GiantRedwood_alt.jpg[/IMG] [I][B][The show begins with a recap of the ending of last week's main event where Giant Redwood was the special opponent for Bruce The Giant! The match ended in a no contest as the referee had to stop the match. The Towers of Power came out to attack Bruce and James Justice tried to stop them but in the end the Playboys stood victoriously.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DannyJillefski_alt1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/QueenEmily_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B][I][The show opens up back inside the Huntsville Fairgrounds with a cheering crowd ready for USPW action!] Danny Jillefski[/B] "Hello everyone and welcome to USPW American Wrestling! I'm Danny Jillefski alongside Queen Emily and Queen after what we saw last week we just might already have our main event signed for USPW Freedom Fight!" [B]Queen Emily[/B] "Yes, Danny, and in just a few weeks I make the Royal Proclamation that we will have a NEW USPW World Heavyweight Champion in Giant Redwood!" [B]Danny Jillefski[/B] "That remains to be seen, my Queen. But let's head up to the ring for our opening bout. It's a Women's Title match as Alicia Strong defends against Wanda Fish!"[/CENTER][/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AliciaStrong.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/WandaFish_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_Womens.jpg[/IMG] [B]USPW WOMEN'S TITLE MATCH Alicia Strong vs. Wanda Fish[/B] [I]A slightly below average match to begin things here on American Wrestling. Alicia has a match coming up at Freedom Fight against Agent 69 and Wanda took advantage of that distraction and got several near falls against Alicia. Alicia made her comeback though against Fish and dropped her with an Angel Driver and got the three count![/I] [B]Winner: Alicia Strong Match Rating: D[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JackGriffith-1.jpg[/IMG] [B][I][The cameras move backstage and begin to follow a stumbling Jack Griffith. Jack has that usual bottle of alcohol in his hand, taking the occassional sip before he walks into a door...literally. He takes a few steps back from it and then toward it again and again he hits the door with his face. He shakes his head and reaches down to try the knob but can't quite find that he can turn it. He looks down at his bottle.] Jack Griffith[/B] "You stay right here." [B][He sets the bottle down and then looks up at the door and tries using BOTH hands to turn the knob and eventually it works! He pushes the door open but it won't open all the way. He tilts his head to the side and pushes it again and again. Three more times he pushes it until it opens all the way and then he reaches down and grabs his bottle and stumbles along his way down the hall. The camera turns and looks down the other side of the hallway and Alex Braun is laying on the ground, slowly getting up and holding his head, shaking it as he was apparantly hit by the door.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/KirkJameson.jpg[/IMG] [B][I][A video begins to play... The focus is on an arrow being fired by an unknown man. The camera follows the arrow until hits the bullseye on a target. Then another arrow comes after it, splitting it in two. Then another after that. The camera turns to focus on the newest arrival here in USPW: THE MARKSMAN KIRK JAMESON COMING SOON TO USPW!][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JacobJett_alt11.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JossThompson_alt4-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]MIGHTY FINE CHALLENGE Jacob Jett vs. Joss Thompson[/B] [I]The second part of the first match in the Mighty Fine Challenge. If Jacob loses this match then he loses the challenge. Joss put up a good fight in this one though the crowd wasn't into it so much. The matchup was slightly short and saw Jacob Jett use some high flying moves, trying to one up Devine last week. Jett finished off Thompson with a Jett Take Off.[/I] [B]Winner: Jacob Jett Match Rating: E[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PlayboyJakeSawyer.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamStrong-1.jpg[/IMG] [B][I][And it's backstage again, this time within the office of Sam Strong, owner of USPW.] Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] "Come on, Sam. The referee called that match way too early last week. We both know that Giant Redwood would have destroyed Bruce and won the USPW World Title last week." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "That remains to be proven, Jake. But at the same time we have to give the fans what they want here in USPW. So at USPW Freedom Fight we will be having Bruce The Giant facing Giant Redwood in a rematch for the USPW World Heavyweight Title." [B]Playboy Jake Sawyer[/B] "You won't regret it, Sam. I promise you that. You can take it to the bank that we will have a NEW USPW World Heavyweight Champion." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "We will see at Freedom Fight and may the best man win."[/CENTER][/I][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JimForce_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B][I][Backstage within a dark interview area, the focus turns on one half of the USPW World Tag Team Champions: Jim Force!] Jim Force[/B] "Listen up..my FOOORRCCEEEEMANIACS! As I have walked along the earth I have met only one man who shares my true faith. One wrestler who I can stand side by side with and that man is my partner: Captain USA! But next week the FOOORRRCCCEEEE stands as it should be. It stands alone. But it will not be alone in the ring FORCEMANIACS! No, I will be taking on an opponent of Sam Strong's choosing next week. And as the sun sets within the sky here in Huntsville, the hunter will find his prey and the FORCE shall prove itself worthy once again!" *SNARL!* [B][Force poses before we cut back to the ring.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JackGriffith-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Alex Braun vs. Jack Griffith[/B] [I]This match was made after what happened earlier with Jack Griffith opening the door and hitting Braun in the head a few times. Braun was an angry iceman inside the ring and Griffith had a hard time standing even when he had the advantage due to all the alcohol consumption. A slightly below average match with Griffith hitting the Jack In The Box out of nowhere and then falling on top of Braun: 1 --- 2 --- 3![/I] [B]Winner: Jack Griffith Match Rating: D[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][I][A rather large montage of promos began. It began with Chris Caulfield standing in front of a USPW sign.] Chris Caulfield[/B] "I cannot believe she left me. Seduction, please come home! Please?" [B][Chris shakes his head and the scene fades to a locker room where James Justice is standing.] James Justice[/B] "Jumbo, you've been attacking me again and again. And I've let things slide again and again. But at USPW Freedom Fight, nothing is going to slide. It's going to be Liberation Slams for you and for that manager of yours as well." [B][James poses before the fade to Bruce The Giant.] Bruce The Giant[/B] "Redwood, take a look at what I have here, mate. I am the USPW World Heavyweight Champion. That means that I am the man and the best that this company has to offer. You think you can take this title from me one on one? Come and try it and you'll suffer what everyone else has: CHOKESLAM!" [B][Bruce raises his hand in a Chokeslam motion before the fade to The Towers of Power. Mick Muscles is bleeding from the forehead and beating himself in that cut with every word he says.] Mick Muscles[/B] "Force and Captain, Force and Captain, Force and Captain. Everyone always tells me that myself and Danny could be the greatest tag team in the world except for Force and Captain, Force and Captain." [B]Danny Rushmore[/B] "Take a look at what you've done to my partner, Forces of America. He is obssessed with being the best and at Freedom Fight we're going to prove that we are the best." [B]Mick Muscles[/B] "Force and Captain, Force and Captain!" [B][Mick is bleeding profusely from the forehead now.] Mick Muscles[/B] "At Freedom Fight, we have no choice. We have no choice on what we have to do. We have to...eliminate you." [B][Mick runs his thumb across his throat in the cutthroat motion and the fade is to that of a beach and Peter Valentine and Seduction, both in bathing suits. Seduction is in a black bikini.] Peter Valentine[/B] "CHRIS! Come and get her, Chris. She's right here. There is no denying that she wants you, Chris. Isn't that right, baby?" [B]Seduction[/B] "Yes, Chris, I want you. I want you...to DIE!" [B][Valentine laughs and kisses Seduction before we fade back to the ring and our next bout.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JumboJackson_alt6.jpg[/IMG] w/ [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jumbo Jackson vs. Chris Caulfield[/B] [I]This match was about par for the course here on USPW American Wrestling. This one was a little more of the back and forth though Caulfield definitely looked worse for wear. This gave Jumbo that much more of an advantage over the Hardcore American. The crowd got into it though and helped Caulfield start to battle back! Caulfield started throwing some punches and even a headbutt to the large Jumbo Jackson! The crowd was getting fired up as the Hardcore American was in control. Then Seduction stepped down toward the ring without Peter Valentine. She was dressed in only a robe. Caulfield happened to look down and see her standing there and his eyes went wide. She pulled off the robe to reveal the black bikini and Danny went crazy on the microphone. Chris was definitely distracted in the ring while Shane Sneer helped Jumbo up. Chris leaned out the ropes, saying something to Seduction and she slapped him! Jumbo attacked Chris from behind and set him up in the corner: JUMBO AVALANCHE!! Seduction smiled as Jumbo made the cover: 1 --- 2 --- 3![/I] [B]Winner: Jumbo Jackson Match Rating: D[/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DarrylDevine_alt9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JacobJett_alt11.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/KatieCameron.jpg[/IMG] [I][B][Backstage, Darryl Devine, Jacob Jett and Katie Cameron are within a locker room.] Darryl Devine[/B] "Good win for you this week againt Joss Thompson, Jacob." [B]Jacob Jett[/B] "I beat him faster than you did." [B]Darryl Devine[/B] "Yeah but that wasn't part of the bet. You know that." [B]Katie Cameron[/B] "Enough! Now, Darryl, it's time to start training because you have a match next week against Southern Justice Jack Griffith. He's not going to take it easy on you, you know." [B]Darrly Devine[/B] "That drunk? No sweat!" [B]Jacob Jett[/B] "He'll get two losses in a row!" [B][A high five between Darryl and Jacob as Katie just shakes her head.][/B][/I][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/RockyGolden.jpg[/IMG] [B]James Justice vs. Rocky Golden[/B] [I]And it's main event time here on American Wrestling with two great fan favorites in James Justice and Rocky Golden. The crowd here gets into it early as some chain wrestling starts the match between Justice and Golden. They both end up on their feet and the crowd claps their appreciation of the wrestling here. Neither man is quick to lock up again and both play to the crowd as competing chants go out for both Justice and Golden. Golden starts to get the advantage with some brawling and brings Justice down, working over the back. Justice fights back a time or two but Golden maintains the advantage for several minutes, leading to some members of the crowd trying to cheer the American Way back into the bout! Justice ducks a clothesline attempt by Golden and comes back with a flying forearm, rocking Golden down to the mat! The American Way pulls in the advantage and starts to work over Golden now, getting several near falls as he tries to put away Golden. The ending sequence has Golden's German Suplex attempt reversed and Justice drops Golden with a German! Golden gets back up and staggers right into a Liberation Slam! Justice makes the cover: 1 --- 2 --- 3![/I] [B]Winner: James Justice Match Rating: B-[/B] [B][I][James helps Golden to his feet and they embrace with a hug and handshake in the middle of the ring before Jumbo Jackson attacks Justice from behind! He knocks Justice into Golden and Golden falls outside the ring! Jumbo locks Justice in a bear hug and then rams him into the turnbuckle, setting him up --- JUMBO AVALANCHE!!! Justice falls to the mat and Jumbo celebrates over him and we're out of time!][/I][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=Hyde Hill;548105]ouch the bad chemistry in the topflight bug. I understood the low marks of the non uppermids/maineventers. But all that bad chem in the bigger matches must be a pain. Good luck with that and hope that the stars you are building wont have the same problem.[/QUOTE] Almost all of my manager pairings I've made have been screw-ups. T-Rex and Queen Emily and Bruce and Sawyer and now Redwood and Sawyer have issues. le sigh.

For those who don't want some possible spoilers, don't read this post. For those who do, here are all the chemistry notes I've gotten so far. [CENTER][B]Alex Braun=Poor when fighting Peter Valentine Anger=Awful when fighting Ernie Turner, Great when fighting Des Davids Bruce The Giant=Great when fighting Chris Caulfield, Very Poor when managed by Playboy Jake Sawyer Chris Caulfield=Great when fighting Bruce The Giant, Joss Thompson Citizen X=Poor when fighting Ernie Turner Danny Jillefski=Good when announcing with Queen Emily Darryl Devine=Awesome when managed by Katie Cameron, Awful when fighting T-Rex Des Davids=Great when fighting Anger Ernie Turner=Awful when fighting Anger, Poor when fighting Citizen X Freddie Datsun=Great when fighting Peter Valentine, Poor when fighting Fumihiro Ota Fumihiro Ota=Awful when fighting Jack Avatar, James Justice, Poor when fighting Freddie Datsun Giant Redwood=Bad when being managed by Playboy Jake Sawyer Jack Avatar=Awful when fighting Fumihiro Ota, Kirk Jameson James Justice=Awful when fighting Fumihiro Ota Joss Thompson=Great when fighting Chris Caulfield, Poor when fighting Nicky Champion Katie Cameron=Awesome when managing Darryl Devine Kirk Jameson=Awful when fighting Jack Avatar Madman Boone=Poor when fighting T-Rex Nicky Champion=Poor when fighting Joss Thompson Peter Valentine=Great when fighting Freddie Datsun, Poor when fighting Alex Braun Playboy Jake Sawyer=Bad when managing Giant Redwood, Very poor when managing Bruce The Giant Queen Emily=Good when announcing with Danny Jillefski, Very poor when managing T-Rex T-Rex=Awful when fighting Darryl Devine, Poor when fighting Madman Boone, Very Poor when managed by Queen Emily[/CENTER][/B]

[CENTER][B][I][Back within the office of Sam Strong.] Sam Strong[/B] "Hello everyone and welcome to our weekly meeting. We'll start off with Danny this week." [B]Danny Jillefski[/B] "Thank you, Sam. The ratings we've been pulling in have been strong. A .30 on our last show. Hopefully next week can even top that. That's the plan anyway." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Thank you, Danny. Now, onto Micky. Micky, what can you tell us about our matches?" [B]Micky Starr[/B] "Well, Sam, of course our main event last week was one of the top rated main events we've had this year with James Justice and Rocky Golden. The worst rated match was between Jacob Jett and Joss Thompson but that's mostly because neither are too well known in this area. But they are two future stars. Mark my words." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Thank you, Micky. Now, Jack, I hear you have some news on the contract front?" [B]Jack Avatar[/B] "Yes, I do. Both Lex Appeal and Rocky Golden worked their last shows for us with Rocky going back to TCW and Lex to the unemployment line. But I have lined up some replacements for them." [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Who's that?" [B][Before Jack can answer, the door opens and in walks Jim Force snarling and growling.] Jim Force[/B] "Sam Strong, you have been given the authority to choose a match for the Force to wrestle in this week. Have you chosen the man who will go down to the FOOORRRRRCCCCEEEE?" [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Actually, I have, Jim. It's going to be one of our new wrestlers. He goes by Too Hot." [B]Jim Force[/B] "Too Hot?!?! He shall be cooled by the mighty power that is the FOOORRCCCEEEE! His hot surface consumed by the might of THE FOOOORRRCCCCCEEEEEE! *SNARL* Too Hot shall be destroyed!" [B]Sam Strong[/B] "Right, Jim." [B][Sam just shakes his head and sighs][/B][/CENTER][/I]

[CENTER][B][SIZE=4]USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING PREVIEW! April Week 1, 2008[/SIZE] [SiZE=3]MAIN EVENT![/SIZE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant-1.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/FumihiroOta_alt1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/USPW_World.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]USPW WORLD TITLE MATCH Bruce The Giant vs. Fumihiro Ota[/B] Almost insurmountable odds face Fumihiro Ota in this main event matchup but he is getting a USPW World Title shot here tonight! Can USPW's resident Ninja pull off one of the biggest upsets in USPW history? Or will Bruce bulldoze his way toward Freedom Fight and his match with Giant Redwood?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JackGriffith.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DarrylDevine_alt9.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]MIGHTY FINE CHALLENGE Jack Griffith vs. Darryl Devine[/B] Southern Justice has wracked up some good victories since his debut here in USPW. This week he steps into the Mighty Fine Challenge to take on one of the members of Mighty Fine: Darryl Devine. Can Devine make it 2-0 in the challenge or will he give Jacob Jett an opening this week to take the win?[/I][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JohnnyMartin.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PeterValentine_alt.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B][I]Johnny Martin vs. Peter Valentine[/B] Johnny Martin is a tough competitor inside the ring as shown by his participation in DAVE and PSW. But Peter Valentine is on a roll here in USPW and looking forward to his match with Freddie Datsun at USPW Freedom Fight! Will Seduction get involved in this match? Or maybe Chris Caulfield?[/I][/QUOTE] Plus Jim Force, Towers of Power, Sam Strong, Giant Redwood and more of your favorite USPW Superstars in action! Make sure you tune in![/B][/CENTER] [B]Match Quicklist[/B] Peter Valentine vs. Johnny Martin Suzanne Brazzle vs. Agent 69 Too Hot vs. Jim Force The Towers of Power vs. Happy Elwood and Ernie Turner Madman Boone vs. Jumbo Jackson Mighty Fine Challenge: Darryl Devine vs. Jack Griffith USPW World Title Match: Bruce The Giant vs. Fumihiro Ota

Archived