Commentators Needed!

Damian

Ok people I plan to put together a new sound pack for my update, so if anybody is interested here is what is needed. Send TWO wav files to my e-mail account [email]db_ox14@hotmail.com[/email] Call the Suplex and Call the 450 Splash Please use some emotion, make it sound real and be creative.. no need to go "It's a suplex", be a commentator! I'll then list all the samples and the people of this forum can VOTE for their team! Get those submissions in!

[QUOTE=gazwefc83]this might sound stupid but would it be easier to just record them off a ppv[/QUOTE] Yes, cutting over 1000 moves (some which ol' JR doesn't even know the name of) from random movie files would be nice and easy ;) Expect my attempts Damian when I'm the only one in the house, so I don't yell "FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!1" too loud <_<

[QUOTE=gazwefc83]this might sound stupid but would it be easier to just record them off a ppv[/QUOTE] As Weden said, that would take FOREVER, as to go through the sound file of a movie file takes forever to load up. Then for me to cut it and filter out any noise, to get the sound sample right... it would never get done. Plus to top it off JR gets half the move names wrong, Lawler and Coach don't commentate on the matches, Tazz is decent but who watches Smackdown? and Cole... don't even get me started, I lost all respect after the "Some people believe The Undertaker may REALLY be actually dead" lol TNA shows don't have enough seeds for me to download one in decent time from, so outside of those, nobody else commentates in English at a good sound quality.

I just made over half a dozen sound files, including a couple of "opening comments", randomness, 4 variants of the suplex and 3 of the 450. Should I send them all as a rar/zip or still just 2?

• 3 weeks later...
Ok guys thanks for all the enterants, I managed to get a few in and one even came through today, so odds are Nevermore will commentate with either myself or one of the other guys. I'll be e-mailing the 2 and let you know the line up tomorrow!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived