Turning a wrestler

Hi folks, having trouble turning a wrestler. Got a heel (1) who has been in a small feud with another heel (2) and I want to turn him into a face. On my most recent show I had (2) win a match and afterwards attack his opponent. I had (1) run in and make the save. Now I chose prepare turn in (1)'s creative screen and it said to complete the turn, have him in an angle where the thing is set to turn to face. I did this but he is still a heel? Why is this? please help.

[QUOTE=sebsy;530426]Hi folks, having trouble turning a wrestler. Got a heel (1) who has been in a small feud with another heel (2) and I want to turn him into a face. On my most recent show I had (2) win a match and afterwards attack his opponent. I had (1) run in and make the save. Now I chose prepare turn in (1)'s creative screen and it said to complete the turn, have him in an angle where the thing is set to turn to face. I did this but he is still a heel? Why is this? please help.[/QUOTE] When you run the show and it shows the rating for the angle you have to click the "complete turns" button.

[quote=sebsy;530426]Hi folks, having trouble turning a wrestler. Got a heel (1) who has been in a small feud with another heel (2) and I want to turn him into a face. On my most recent show I had (2) win a match and afterwards attack his opponent. I had (1) run in and make the save. Now I chose prepare turn in (1)'s creative screen and it said to complete the turn, have him in an angle where the thing is set to turn to face. I did this but he is still a heel? Why is this? please help.[/quote] Some angles can turn workers. There should be a little bit next to each participant in the angle that says "turn heel/face/either". If the angle isn't set to be able to turn people, then you won't be able to. If it is, then you have to also hit the "Handle Turns" button that shows up when you are running the show, it is from there that you complete a worker's turn.

Archived