Mexican Showdown

[QUOTE=Stennick;539189]Yeah really I don't get how this will see who is better at booking Mexico. When you bring in all of these workers for the USA. There are so many workers in Mexico right now that are great. El Fuerza, Champagne Lover, Nicolas Lopez, Pablo Rodriguez, Mexican Beast, Mexican Ghoul, Los Sickness, Blood Raven, Eletcrico, El Leon, the list goes on of great Mexican workers. But again its not my diary and not my game. Have fun fellas.[/QUOTE] There are also good Mexican Free Agents around like Asiatic, Europea, Hexx, Decimalo, etc. Someone get Big Smack Scott in his Lucha Alter Ego.:rolleyes:

So after a bizzare...I don't know... I just got an email from Orange saying him and Adam got into some kind of...altercation, and as a result he no longer wants to play TEW. That sucks for me because I was really getting into this whole diary...especially after my Princess Bride beginning =) To be completely honest I was a bit upset with Mexico being the only active promotion as well, but it was his game his rules. Anyway the reason I'm saying this is because I would love to keep this going so I was thnking of just starting a new game with all active regions and starting again. Would anyone be up to playing with me? Someone can be SOTBPW or any or the Mexican promotions for that matter. Heck we can even have a 4way (although that would take forever) and have every Mexican promtion played out. Any takers?

[QUOTE=mad5226;539257]So after a bizzare...I don't know... I just got an email from Orange saying him and Adam got into some kind of...altercation, and as a result he no longer wants to play TEW.[/QUOTE] I guess just not talking to adam anymore is to logical of a solution.

[QUOTE=Kainlock;539301]I guess just not talking to adam anymore is to logical of a solution.[/QUOTE] :D Why talk when you can just PM or chat?:p I would love to see Inigo Montoya to have his vengeance to the six fingered luchadore who become the booker of the largest Lucha Company in the world. My name is Inigo Montoya ,you have killed my father, prepare to die. Drop Kick Inigo staggers My name is Inigo Montoya, you have killed my father, prepare to die Hurricanrana Inigo slowly stands up My name is .... Imagine the whole match going like that, until Inigo hits the "Prepare to Die" finisher to end the match

Guys, I got pissed off yesterday, try spending four days ill and being blown off by all your friends. Plus it's the anniversary of a very sad time in my life. I'm glad I'm back and I'm not gonna let something petty get in my way. If you heard, Mad is gonna start some new games. So this diary may die. And for the American workers, I was gonna switch to alter ego's. And for Awesome Kiyaru it's more beleivable because he used to wrestle in Mexico.

Archived