2008 Mod

I have created a 2008 mod for BBCF. [B]Please read the readme below [/B]and if you install this, please let me know of any errors (helmets not showing up, crashes, etc) in this thread. This has been tested/used at TSW for 3 months now with no issues to speak of, so I'm confident enough to post it here now. [CODE] Cooleyvol's 2008 Bowl Bound College Football Quick Install Readme Inside this zip file, you will find pstats.dat psetup.dat graphics/team graphics/black pstats.dat - This file is edited to add Western Kentucky to any league you create after installing this mod. WKU is placed in the Sunbelt as they will move to that conference for 2009. psetup.dat - This was modded to add Bowling Green, KY to the list of cities. graphics/team - This includes the custom helmets that were created by me quite some time back. WKU is added. graphics/black - This includes the 'black' version of all helmets that show up at the top right of screens in the game. NOTES: It is impossible to add Temple to the MAC given that the game does not support divided conferences with odd numbers of teams. Temple remains in the Independents. Prestige was slightly edited to better mirror the state of college football as of the start of the 2008 season. UNZIPPING INSTRUCTIONS: BACKUP YOUR ORIGINAL PSTATS.DAT AND PSETUP.DAT PRIOR TO UNZIPPING. Unzip this file to your BBCF folder. You will still have to change the start year of your league to 2008, but all else should be good to go. Problems/Errors: email cooley@charter.net and I'll get it fixed. Thanks to kennywanchizoate for letting me bounce prestige ideas off of him. [/CODE] [URL="http://www.totalsportsworld.net/2008BBCFMod.zip"][COLOR="Red"]LINK[/COLOR][/URL]

Ark. State Ball State Georgia Tech Hawaii South Carolina San Jose State SMU USC Also: Syracuse switched helmets again to a large block S Thanks I like the look of the "default-ish" helmets with the logos :) I haven't had a chance to do more than make a couple of changes to the database (put in Sky Dog's names mod, alter a few bowls), before trying out your version of the file.

its when i go to change my offense formations (im not sure what week of the offseason that is...but i can change my defensive formation with no problem) its only when i try to change my offensive formation. i apologize for the inconvenience. i can still play the game with the other mod. like i said before, if no one else is getting i wouldnt worry about it too much. thanks for the help though.

• 1 month later...

Archived