Cyber Sunday: A Rate My Card/PM Your Votes/Check Out My Diary - Triple Extravaganza

Hi Folks. Just have one Smackdown to go before my Cyber Sunday PPV so what better time to get you to rate my Cyber Sunday card, ask you to send me your votes via PM and entice those of you that haven't yet to come and check out my diary which can be found here. [URL="http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=26061"]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=26061[/URL] This is for the Cyber Sunday 2007 PPV as that is where I am in my diary. [B]WWE Championship John Cena vs A) Triple H B) Jeff Hardy C) Mr Kennedy[/B] [I]Cena has been champ now for over a year, defeating Randy Orton in his last match at No Mercy, a Last Man Standing Match in which Cena managed to retain due to interference by HBK. His three potential opponents all won matches on a recent episode of RAW to be eligible for selection. HHH and Hardy saved Cena from a beatdown by Kennedy and the World Tag Champs Cade and Murdoch on the same episode of RAW before Cena, Hardy and HHH teamed up to face Kennedy and the Tag Champs on the last RAW, with Cena winning and HHH delivering a Pedigree to Kennedy who tried to blindside 'The Game' after the match[/I] [B]World Heavyweight Championship Batista (C) vs The Great Khali A) Steel Cage B) NO DQ C) Falls Count Anywhere[/B] [I]After months of trying, Batista finally regained the WHC in a Punjabi Prison Match against Khali at the last PPV No Mercy. Khali and his handler Ranjin Singh have invoked the rematch clause for Cyber Sunday. Khali put Batista down with a Vice Grip at the end of the last episode of Smackdown after he and Elijah Burke beat Batista and Flair in a tag team match[/I] [B]Randy Orton vs Shawn Michaels A) Regular Match B) Street Fight C) Tables Match[/B] [I]Shawn Michaels was out for several months after being punted in the head by Randy Orton. 'The Heart Break Kid' made his return much to everyones surprise at No Mercy last month, catching Orton with Sweet Chin Music to crush his hopes of becoming WWE Champion. The following night on RAW, HBK delivered two more Superkicks to Orton during the night before felling 'The Legend Killer' with another Superkick on each of the last two RAW's. Orton's attempts to punt Michaels in the head after his first match back on RAW, where he defeated Snitsky, backfired and Orton just avoided a sixth Sweet Chin in the space of fifteen days[/I] [B]United States Championship MVP vs A) Matt Hardy B) Rey Mysterio C) Chavo Guerrero D) The Undertaker E) All Four Men[/B] [I]MVP has been embroiled in a feud with Matt Hardy and just about managed to keep his title on numerous occasions. MVP clattered Taker between the eyes with the US Title to get himself DQ'd in a non title match the Smackdown before No Mercy whilst Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero have seemingly been included as reward for their epic feud that has seen the pair compete in two I Quit Matches in a year[/I] [B]World Tag Team Championships Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch vs A) HHH/Hardy B) HHH/Kennedy C) Hardy/Kennedy[/B] [I]The two men not picked to face John Cena will team up for a shot at the Tag Team Titles. Cade and Murdoch lost a 2-1 Handicap Match against Cena after which they went on the attack. Hardy came to help Cena, Kennedy attacked Hardy and HHH made the save resulting in the six man tag match on the last episode of RAW[/I] [B]Ric Flair vs Elijah Burke A) 2/3 Falls B) Stretcher Match C) First Blood Match[/B] [I]Since coming to Smackdown from the now defunct ECW brand, Burke has suffered two losses to 'The Nature Boy', firstly on an episode of Smackdown and then again at No Mercy. However, Burke has been determined to earn a rematch and did so by teaming up with Khali to beat Flair and Batista on the most recent Smackdown. Burke also beat the new World Champion Batista the week before in a non title match, thanks in part to interference from Khali[/I] [B]Candice Michelle, Mickie James & Maria vs Beth Phoenix, Victoria & Melina A) Lingerie Match B) Bikini Match C) Schoolgirl Match[/B] [I]I don't think we need much background on this to be honest. Candice is the current Womens Champion and has defended successfully recently against Victoria but Beth Phoenix has been in fine form over recent weeks[/I] [B]Kane vs Big Daddy V A) Steel Chair B) Lead Pipe C) Steel Chain[/B] [I]The SD following No Mercy, Kane came to the ring to tell Batista he wanted a title shot but Khali invoked his rematch clause, telling Kane he would have to wait. Later that night, BDV's handler Matt Striker demanded some competition for his client, a request answered by Kane, who chokeslammed Striker[/I] So those are the matches and the background info. I hope this gets even just 1 person to check my diary out and like it enough to become a regular reader. Feel free to vote anyway but please do so only by PM. Also rate my card :) [B][SIZE="3"]REMINDER: PLEASE ONLY MAKE YOUR CYBER SUNDAY VOTES BY SENDING ME THEM VIA PM. VOTES MADE IN THIS THREAD WILL BE DISCOUNTED[/SIZE][/B]

Hi, had 12 votes now but still have a couple of ties so could really do with some votes. Even if you don't intend to get into my diary, if you have a realworld interest in the WWE, I would massively appreciate just 2/3 mins of your time to vote for what you would want to see if this was a realworld PPV and bear in mind that it's 2007 so reading the background for each match would help greatly too. Cheers :)

Archived