{Release} Real world mod

It is here finally. Will you take Bryan Danielson to stardom? See where Paul London will go? Bring Samoa Joe to WWE? Fight in the UFC? [url]http://rapidshare.com/files/171909583/real_world.rar[/url] Please be aware it include pictures, titles, logos, etc. Japan is as it was 2 years ago, America is decently accurate. Before picking someone you like, edit their moves to make it more realistic. Have fun, any comments leave here, I can update it as we go. I bought the game this week and wanted a real world mod, there was none, so I updated the 2006 one.

The movesets are not complete, sorry. I may start working on that this week. Everyone has preset moveset that fits with who they are. All UFC guys have strong style, etc. I will start making sure all finishers and signature moves are in for the guys in TNA, UFC (submissions and knockouts), ROH, and WWE. The best way is to still do it yourself for whatever guy you chose for Superstar mode. Also, I will be getting pictures for finishers and maybe more moves.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived