I noticed that when you look at other companies, you have the option of attempting a takeover of that company.

If that happens, do they then become a child company of yours or do you lose the company you are currently running and jump to that one?

Also, what needs to be done to take over a company?

i believe there are actually 2 options.

1: Offer them to become your child company.If they say yes then they basically become a feeder promotion for your company.A place to send your up n coming wrestlers or those wrestlers whom you feel need to improve a bit more.Also by them becoming your child promotion you assume some of the financial burdens of that company.

2:An out right buy out gives you the options of totally dispandening the company in which case all those workers then become free agents.

Or you can pick and choose which workers you want to bring into your company or keep the company as is and justincorapate them into your promotion along with there belts if you chose to do so.

I could be a little off on the second part but basically most is right.

I have never bought out a company before but i did offer BOSC in the Cornell verse to be my child promotion and they said yes.

To attempt a buy out of another company, that company MUST BE AT DEBT.

Then you actually buy the debt and you destroy the other company completely EXCEPT it's title belts, which now belong to your company! All the workers have now no contracts with the previous company anymore, all events are cancelled, PPV agreements cancelled, and TV Shows cancelled.

At least that was the case on TEW 2007, anyway.

i believe there are actually 2 options.

1: Offer them to become your child company.If they say yes then they basically become a feeder promotion for your company.A place to send your up n coming wrestlers or those wrestlers whom you feel need to improve a bit more.Also by them becoming your child promotion you assume some of the financial burdens of that company.

2:An out right buy out gives you the options of totally dispandening the company in which case all those workers then become free agents.

Or you can pick and choose which workers you want to bring into your company or keep the company as is and justincorapate them into your promotion along with there belts if you chose to do so.

I could be a little off on the second part but basically most is right.

I have never bought out a company before but i did offer BOSC in the Cornell verse to be my child promotion and they said yes.

To attempt a buy out of another company, that company MUST BE AT DEBT.

Then you actually buy the debt and you destroy the other company completely EXCEPT it's title belts, which now belong to your company! All the workers have now no contracts with the previous company anymore, all events are cancelled, PPV agreements cancelled, and TV Shows cancelled.

At least that was the case on TEW 2007, anyway.

Both close, but not quite...

First off Spyridon, buying out no longer works just like that in 2008. Because now there's actually technically THREE options when you buy out a company.

1. You can pay off the debts and completely elimate the company, sending all workers into unemployement and taking absolutely nothing from the company

2. You can pay off the debts, destroy the company, but also bring any of the workers on board that you want (and I believe their titles as well)

3. You can also pay off the company's debt, and if they're willing they will become a child promotion of yours.

As stated, the company you're attempting to buy out needs to be in debt, and typically deep enough in it that's there's no hope of them recovering.

Archived