1999 Mod

Not to offend you or anything, but it's really hard to make a mod unless you have a decent knowledge of lots of wrestling promotions. And even then it's still really hard.

I'd be happy to give you a little advice, but overall it's my opinion as a fellow modder that you're going to need to either make a mod focusing on just the big two or do some research.

Maybe just try to do the big two as a starting point and then see how that goes?

BurningHamster, I was hoping this mod could combine the work of multiple people. I'm sure some people here were totally about Japan or the Indies in that time period, so I was hoping for a group of people to work on this with me.

It would be awesome if it happened, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you.

BurningHamster, I was hoping this mod could combine the work of multiple people. I'm sure some people here were totally about Japan or the Indies in that time period, so I was hoping for a group of people to work on this with me.

Yeah I have to agree with Justtxyank, it would be awesome and I honestly think that colaborative mod-making is the way to go because there is just so much work to do in a mod that it isn't really a one man job anymore. But I also found that getting people to help you out, especially in the early stages, isn't easy. Once you show them what you've got though people seem more willing to get on board.

Good luck though man, I'd love to see a 1999 mod up and running.

Archived