21CW: Rule Britania

BEST OF BRITISH WRESTLING

Preview

On the heels of one of the most shocking segments in 21CW history, BEST OF BRITISH WRESTLING returns to it's usual Thursday Night slot! Will questions be answered? Will rivalries be born? Stay tuned to find out! The scheduled card for BoBW has been released:

SINGLES MATCH: Stevie Stoat vs. Nate Manchester

A week after having his title hopes dashed by our new number one contender Pit Bull Brown, Stevie Stoat enters the ring against the impressive rookie Nate Manchester. Manchester has looked good in defeat over his short stay in 21CW, and anything can happen once you enter the ring. But Stoat is an angry, focused competitor, who will be looking to make a statement against the young high-flyer. Can Manchester pull off the ultimate upset? Or will Stoat kick the rookies teeth in?

SINGLES MATCH: Ivan Ivanoff vs. Davey London

One half of the Ivanoff Brothers meets one half of the 21CW Tag Team Champions in this exhibition match. Ivan Ivanoff is as hungry for the gold as his brother is, and a win over one half of the tag team champions could boost momentum going into a potential title match. However, Davey London has been champion since July of last year, and can get it done when called upon. Can London survive a Red scare? Or will Ivan Ivanoff send London into the cold?

SINGLES MATCH: Red Dragon vs. Chuck Frisby

Red Dragon faces Chuck Frisby in an exhibition match, but he may have more on his mind. With the enigmatic Mister King calling the Dragon out, Dragon’s focus has to be called into question. Chuck Frisby has no such problem, and will be looking to get his glitter covered arm raised in victory. Will the Dragon roast the controversial Chuck? Or will Frisby bend the Dragon to his will?

21CW UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPIONSHIP: Rolling Johnny Stones vs. Daniel Black Francis

Fan favorite Daniel Black Francis defends his title and his honor against consummate professional Rolling Johnny Stones. Stones has criticized the Champion for his loss against the World Champion last week, proclaiming that it’s a Champions job to win matches. DBF believes he did all he could, and gave the World Champion a run for his money. Now they face off for the first time this year to determine the state of the 21st Century United Kingdom Championship. Can DBF keep a cool head and retain his title? Or will Stones roll out of the Edgeware hall with the belt?

MAIN EVENT TAG: Pit Bull Brown & Adam Matravers vs. Nightmare & Jonathan Faust

Our main event Tag match features two men who faced one another last week against the world Champion and the most dangerous man in 21CW. Pit Bull Brown is looking for momentum against the man he will be facing at the end of the month. On the other hand, Nightmare has been disturbingly obsessed with Matravers of late; in particular Matravers manager, the beautiful Phoebe Plumridge. Will Brown and Matravers coexist and get the win? Or will Faust and Nightmare reign terror on their opponents?

We're Taking Over

Three simple words led to one of the most shocking instances in 21st Century history. The brutal beatdown of Scottish Strongman Jeff Nova has left his appearance on this episode in grave doubt. The Takeover have made their first move of the year. Will Joss Thompson and his partners in crime get away with their heinous act?

All these questions and more will be answered on the next Best Of British Wrestling telecast!

The Future of ProWrestling is here…

Quick Picks:

21CW UNITED KINGDOM CHAMPIONSHIP: Rolling Johnny Stones vs. Daniel Black Francis

MAIN EVENT TAG: Pit Bull Brown & Adam Matravers vs. Nightmare and Jonathan Faust

Stoat to get a momentum shift back in the right direction, also it should train Manchester nicely since he's facing a good technician

This will undoubtedly set-up a title match for the end of the month.

I'm Welsh so I got to support the Dragon here!

I can't see DBF, who I consider to be a worthy holder of the UK title, losing out in month 1...

MAIN EVENT TAG: Pit Bull Brown & Adam Matravers vs. Nightmare and Jonathan Faust

Heels get the upset over the faces causing a bit of a stir

Thought I'd wait till you post up your first show, before deciding to join in on this one, and I like the look of this so far. I think it's a no brainer for anyone running 21CW, to get Jeff Nova back into the ring and that looks to be where you will be heading.

Anyway onto predictions....

Easy win for Stoat, no matter how much you tried to dress it up in the preview Manchester is a jobber.

I actually think London does have some potential unlike his tag partner, but it's booking 101 to give Ivanoff the win here, to build momentum for the Ivanoff's title challenge.

Dragon might have fallen down the pecking order, but surely he hasn't fallen so hard, he'll be jobbing to camp comedy act Chuck Frisby...even if he is welsh :p

DQ win for the rasta. That means DBF keeps the belt, but gives Stones and excuse for the loss and continue his pursuit of DBF's title.

Better overall talent on that side, Faust's title challengers need to stay strong, Nightmare still has someways to go before he can be trusted to be involved in the title mix.

Archived