Advance Booking Question

If I have someone scheduled to appear in a Battle Royal, and don't deliver, what kind of penalty would that typically be towards the overall show and towards the match. I'm sure there isn't a set in stone answer, but just curious if there would be any type of ballpark guesses that could guide a decision I'm trying to make.

Thanks.

If I have someone scheduled to appear in a Battle Royal, and don't deliver, what kind of penalty would that typically be towards the overall show and towards the match. I'm sure there isn't a set in stone answer, but just curious if there would be any type of ballpark guesses that could guide a decision I'm trying to make.

Thanks.

Probably depends on who it is also, but it seems like a B show will get docked to around a B-, C+ and the fans will be disappointed and it will hurt you. The option in 08 allows you to edit your advance booking so you could leave that spot To Be Announced or put a different wrestler in there.

Hulk Hogan does not want to lose?

Well, there will be an event penalty if you did not have that worker that had been advanced book. Enough to knock it down a few points or even a grade.

I am not sure you could edit the advance booking which will lose some match heat. Which means fewer viewers and PPV buyers.

Archived