Tommy Cornell and Wolf Hawkins have bad chemistry

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Bigpapa42" data-cite="Bigpapa42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="20863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How bad is the chemistry? <p> </p><p> Bad chemistry sucks, but you shouldn't necessitarily kill off a key feud like that due to it. I've managed to pull B+ and A matches in SWF with bad chemistry, just due to the caliber of the workers involved.</p></div></blockquote><p> Yeah but thats swf and is rated more on popularity. TCW is half and half so bad chemistry ruins the grade more. Just push tornado/minnesota/peak/law/machines. Or if ya can sign em McFly,B Vessey, Holmes, D/J Stone.</p>

<p>Well, Wolf doesn't have bad mic skills, and Tommy's entertainment rating is really up there, could just focus mainly on angles to salvage the program, or if its just the two of them in the program, scrap it and start a new one with Tommy, Wolf and a couple of other people for the matches. 1 vs 1 Bad chemistry doesn't hurt tag matches, I don't think.</p><p> </p><p>

I wouldn't stop pushing anyone just because they have bad chemistry with someone else, especially someone you've said has now become loyal to you.</p>

Problem isnt so much his ego but the fact that Cornell is a scrooge so if wolf is too popular when his contract comes up you cant resign him. Plus wolf often has the hidden "doesnt like to work against wrestlers larger then him" attribute. (No bad chemistry but lack of psychology note against bigger ones even if both have good psychology.)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hyde Hill" data-cite="Hyde Hill" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="20863" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Problem isnt so much his ego but the fact that Cornell is a scrooge so if wolf is too popular when his contract comes up you cant resign him. Plus wolf often has the hidden "doesnt like to work against wrestlers larger then him" attribute. (No bad chemistry but lack of psychology note against bigger ones even if both have good psychology.)</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I end up setting Tommy's spending preference to flashy. In all honesty, you can't go to war with the number one fed in the world on a nickle and dime budget.</p>

Archived