It's finally happened

The Masked Orange

hold your horses bucky. You have got the wrong end of the stick, I wasn't trying to argue with anyone, just putting out another side to the discussion. Obviously some people just come here to argue, so I'm off.

Actually you weren't. You might have or intended it to be that way but you were writing in an argumentative style.

That wasn't another side, that was a direct attack on my post. If you want to paint another side and not want people to reply to you, then you don't quote them or you don't write in an argumentative style and only clarify to them that you weren't intending to argue with them AFTER they address your issue.

In fact, I doubt you're not just a butt hurt poster who suddenly finds himself unable to back up his points so he has to wimp out on the discussion. Why else would you leave with an insult rather than just a clarification or even an apology for being vague? Face it, you like to imply that people are arrogant but you yourself are too arrogant to even admit what you were trying to do.

Archived