DOTM Nomination Thread - December

A special thanks to those who have nominated mine. But just as importantly thanks to anyone who consistently gets in there and gives feedback to the diaries on these boards who help the writers get by our writers blocks. Giving a varied group of diaries acclaim is great as diversity on these boards with several great writers is what makes it click.

Cheers

I would like to nominate Angledelayette's USPW: The American Way

I love USPW diaries, and Agel is really trying to manage with the original USPW roster in a realistic way... that means that he doesn't crazy push Darryl Devine at the start. one of the most underrated diaries on this board

My second nomination is Sebsy's WWE: After The Bash

Awesome stories, awesome promos and awesome show writing skills... And it only gets better ;)

I believe I have updated the front page to reflect all of the voting.

Feel free to let me know if i missed anything as I always seem to leave out at least one nomination.

Strong nominations this month. Hopefully G-prime will get freed up from and we will see some end of the year voting here soon! :)

I would like to nominate Angledelayette's USPW: The American Way

I love USPW diaries, and Agel is really trying to manage with the original USPW roster in a realistic way... that means that he doesn't crazy push Darryl Devine at the start. one of the most underrated diaries on this board

Il second that one. Plus I am going to restart mine some time soon just so people know.

Restart as in start from scratch or keep going? Looking forward to it either way.

Both lol. Keep going but use new save game and make the matches more live plus lowered match percentage to 80 so more stories. Ill explain away the first couple a posted cards as dream/illusion whatever.

I want to nominate two of the diaries I'm reading currently.

eayragt's "CZCW '97 - A Coastal Zone even back then"

I like his style which is similar to infinitywpi's (which I restarted reading, but haven't got to the latest posts yet). He brings something different and it is really a good read.

MartinC's " Global Wrestling Federation"

His style is quick and refreshing. the only part lacking is probably that I can't really get into all storylines and more information on other promotions would be cool. Otherwise it is amongst the first thing I read when I log on the forum.

I won't nominate any for the Real World DOTM as I didn't follow any recently.

Archived