DOTM: Cornelverse

DOTM: Cornelverse  

55 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Cornelverse

• FINisher's "BBW: Start A War, Chapter II (CVerse '97)"
    • James Casey's "MAW : Ten Simple Rules"
    • NoNeck's "Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011"
    • BigPapa42's "SWF: Generation Supreme"
    • TigerKinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)"
    • J-Silver's " USPW: Where Ages 65 and Older Get in For Free"
    • Phantom Stranger's "Philly Power Pro Wrestling: Dangerous Dreams"
    • Angledelayette's "USPW: The American Way"
    • eayragt's "CZCW '97 - A Coastal Zone even back then"

Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:

• 2nd* [thread=36088]FINisher's "BBW: Start A War, Chapter II (CVerse '97)"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=32191]James Casey's "MAW : Ten Simple Rules"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=29414]NoNeck's "Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=35327]BigPapa42's "SWF: Generation Supreme"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=33304]TigerKinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=21524]J-Silver's " USPW: Where Ages 65 and Older Get in For Free"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=35817]Phantom Stranger's "Philly Power Pro Wrestling: Dangerous Dreams"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=36341]Angledelayette's "USPW: The American Way"[/thread]
  • 2nd* [thread=36199]eayragt's "CZCW '97 - A Coastal Zone even back then"[/thread]

Big thanks from here also to those who nominated me for this December DOTM in the nomination thread and to those who have actually voted in this thread. It's awesome to see nine (9) different diaries being nominated. We had seven in November, six in October, and eight in September. I just checked the earlier polls: I've been 2nd two times now (Both with just one vote difference, other was actually a 2nd place tie with Dragonmack) and one time 3rd.. :D

What I like in this months nominees is the variety in the diary structure in itself but one thing makes me wonder: Why on earth am I the only one playing outside US? We need more diaries outside North America!! There's MAW, SWF x2 (+ Eisenverse's "The Supreme Wrestling Federation: The Eisen Approach to wrestling" which is nominated for Rookie diary), FCW, USPW x2, PPPW and CZCW diary (+ infinitywpi's CZCW that won last month) + others that have just started.

Keep plugging away FIN, you have to win eventually ;)

I know but if I end being 2nd here (as it would seem) it'll be my 3-4 time in a row now :p And as I said no offence to Casey, it's a great diary. Aswell Tigerkinneys and BigPapa42's! And everyone else that were nominated. :)

Glad to know someone's enjoying my tribulations :D

But we're up to 50 votes now, and there's still plenty of time for a late surge on someone's part. I'm as surprised as anyone to see 10SR out in front as December wasn't a vintage month by any means, so if anyone wants to share the love then that'd be cool :)

Poll's closed. Congratulations James Casey! ^^

1st: James Casey's "MAW : Ten Simple Rules", 14 votes, 25% of total votes

2nd: Tie; TigerKinney's "Puerto Rican Self Preservation Society: Version 2.0 (Cornellverse)" & FINisher's "BBW: Start A War, Chapter II (CVerse '97)" with 9 votes and 16.36% total.

3rd: BigPapa42's "SWF: Generation Supreme", 8 votes and 14.55% of total.

This was an interesting DOTM poll to say the least. So close and tight situation right from the start to the finish :)

I'm truly flattered that so many people voted for me, so thank you all.

And the level of interest in the other diaries just goes to show what a strong field we had this month - I think this is the most we've ever had nominated?

Well done to everyone else as well - there's been some great writing this last month.

I'm truly flattered that so many people voted for me, so thank you all.

And the level of interest in the other diaries just goes to show what a strong field we had this month - I think this is the most we've ever had nominated?

The Cornellverse diaries do seem to be going from strength to strength right now.

Archived