HAHAHAHA!!!This game is brilliant, the realism it can create, the personalities, almost like you are dealing with the real thing.

So, Triple H is champ on Smackdown, pretty much a year in game time, he has had a match pretty much every week and 1 at the ppv, so approx 60ish matches, he has lost 3, 2 tag matches where his partner lost, he was kept strong, he dominated, etc, these were about 3-4 months ago, last week he lost to 'The Carnival Freak' SiNN Bowdee, in a match which he dominated, was kept strong, it was a tainted win with HBK interfering and a flash pin. Talking to Trips he say,

I am very unhappy with how ofter I have been jobbed

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Not even, slightly disappointed, but VERY unhappy, the 3rd face from the right!

So that seals it, he is losing the title at the next PPV and then becoming a main event jobber FOR LIFE!

Christ,in the last 4 months Takers win loss record is at a ratio of 1:2, and he is perfectly happy!!

Guest Ransik

Yeah, I ended up jobbing Orton out and bringing his US popularity down to a C- before his contract ran out for the same reasons. I only had him lose 4 times in 3 months but because he got caught with drugs twice he told me he was disgusted with my decisions (even though all I ever did was the Fatherly Advice option with him) and he wouldn't resign.

A few jobs to Nikki Roxx and Awesome Kong later and Orton is jobbing in RoH.

Yeah, I ended up jobbing Orton out and bringing his US popularity down to a C- before his contract ran out for the same reasons. I only had him lose 4 times in 3 months but because he got caught with drugs twice he told me he was disgusted with my decisions (even though all I ever did was the Fatherly Advice option with him) and he wouldn't resign.

Orton has been the same with me, and I have only ever given fatherley advice aswell, even ignoring it once and he took advantage and joked, so now I have turned off drug testing because he was getting caught EVERY week (even though he is only at 10 on hard drugs) and he is a vital part of 1 of my main storylines. Once that is complete, he will join Trips and Batista (can't stand the guy) and reform D-evolution.

In his defense, I would be pretty hugely upset if I lost a match to Sinn Bowdee.

Trips is A* over everywhere, SiNN is mixing between B and A- overness in the US, with between B and C+ everywhere else. Trips has B+ momentum whilst SiNN has A* momentum.....

I always end up Jobbing Orton and then firing him due to his drug use and attitude.In every RW game.

Archived