Lack of Psychology

It seems as every time I book a longer match (18 mins or more) I get the note 'the match drifted and lacked psychology'. Even if I do have a very good Road Agent assigned to the match (Psychology: A or at least B+) and the wrestlers involved both have Psychology B-. It doesn't seem to matter if I instruct them to 'script' the match or to 'call in ring'.

Am I missing something? Any help is appreciated...

Long matches often don't perform well when scripted, as no matter how good the road agent is the workers involved have to remember too much and they don't interact with the crowd because everything is planned. A lengthy match requires the workers involved to be able to call things on the fly to a significant degree so that they can interact with the crowd and avoid them just going through the motions.

Just one guy in the ring with at least a B, preferably more, should be able to carry a match. But even then it can be brought down by having an unhappy referee getting in the way of the flow of the match.

Having two workers with a psychology of B- is always going to draw some level of drift note, no matter the road agent. After all, the longer the match goes, the more the workers can drift from the script and the harder it is to script. Having one worker with a B+ or better psychology will eliminate the note in longer matches.

Archived