Still holding out hope

I am still holding out hope that Grey Dog can put together a Pro game. I have waited for a long time to get one that has a deep game play, without submerging me into the world of scouting and contracts, vendor prices and so on, so much that I forget its a game about football. I do like some GM features, but in all honesty, I want a game that is flxible with those types of features (can be turned over to Comp to handle) but allows me to expand or contract my league, have a great in game experience. It hopefully allows me to work on my game plan, play book, and have some type of practice progression updates. I do LOVE a great draft feature. The yearly draft is the apex of any pro league, and should be more of a part of any simulation game. It should be deep I know I ask a lot, but I would think developers want to know what we are looking for. Most of what I am asking for was included in another game, I just cant recall the name. Its no longer available. I think it was done by .400 studios or something. Cool game, I do miss it.

Archived