OK, since others have tip threads - CZCW?

I've done CZCW a number of ways the first and most simple is monthly shows. Takes awhile to build you won't need as many workers so you can live with your starting roster and you won't lose money.

The second way I've tried and has also worked for me is getting a TV show as soon as you can. Usually uou can sign with one of the Mexican Stations that also covers the South West US. I lose a lot of moeny to start but it allows a better build. I do my TV shows in the North West and Mid South rotating because I will gain popularity in the South West anyway because the TV show airs there anyway. You'll lose money but your workers will have slowly rising popularity across three regions instead of just one. ALso with a TV show (because you'll only get half hour or an our) make sure you make use of your dark time to keep workers happy.

The third way and by far the most difficult is turn CZCW into the first touring promotion in the US. Do two months on two months off or else you'll be bankrupt in no time flat. I usually a two show a week with one big show opening the tour and one ending it. You will need to expand your roster exponentially to be able to handle the load. I had something like 32 guys on my roster for the first tour but it gave me a chance to really expand the tag team division.

The one thing I always do is hire Steve Flash. He is a bit on the expensive side for a small fed but he is a top notch worker who can still keep up with the workrate needed for CZCW. If you can find it check out the diary I got burned out on for CZCW as a touring fed to see what I did.

I've just begun a CZCW game, and unsurprisingly my angles aren't going down very well. I don't want to change the match ratio, because I'm quite happy not having to book angles, and only using them sparingly for storyline purposes when they are needed.

However, am I right in thinking that as long as I keep them short (just 1 or 2mins) then they won't negatively effect worker's pop and momentum?

I've just begun a CZCW game, and unsurprisingly my angles aren't going down very well. I don't want to change the match ratio, because I'm quite happy not having to book angles, and only using them sparingly for storyline purposes when they are needed.

However, am I right in thinking that as long as I keep them short (just 1 or 2mins) then they won't negatively effect worker's pop and momentum?

It shouldn't hurt there pop but I'm not sure about the momentum. Under 6 minutes shouldn't affect the show itself but i believe even short segments hurt storyline momentum.

Things like recap videos, post-match attacks or hand-shakes. But I think segments of any length will affect the show-rating...?

On segements over 6 minutes affect show ratings. But for the worker to gain any skill in a segment it has to be at least 5 minutes. I believe if its 5 minutes it'll also affect a workers popularity. Under 5 minutes will I think still affect a workers momentum and will also still affect the heat of any actual storylines.

Long (25 - 40min), all-out ladder matches with good wrestlers.

'Nuff said. Insane Machine, Plaque, Ultimate Phoenix, Snap Dragon, Masked Cougar, Remmy Skye with performance = ratings. I never really use ratings, but if you do remember to change the ratio to 80. With 90 percent you can only use your most popular guys. And even those have a lot better wrestling skills than entertainment skills!!

Long (25 - 40min), all-out ladder matches with good wrestlers.

'Nuff said. Insane Machine, Plaque, Ultimate Phoenix, Snap Dragon, Masked Cougar, Remmy Skye with performance = ratings.

Not Remmy as he can't go more that 16 minutes without getting tired.

Also here is my take on CZCW as a touring fed http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=35679

His stamina and performance overall will improve a lot. And if one can train him to be more entertaining, he's one of the best guys in the roster.

Oh I love Remmy he reminds me of Hardy. And I pretty much had him wrestle every show for a 2 month tour (18 shows in all) Usually teaming with Frankie Perez or going up going up against guys like Plague and Snap Dragon, and I still couldn't get his Stamina to rise. I actually can't seem to get anyone's Stamina to go up, I find its the hardest stat to raise.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Apupunchau@optonline" data-cite="Apupunchau@optonline" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21144" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I actually can't seem to get anyone's Stamina to go up, I find its the hardest stat to raise.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The more you get the "so and so was visibly tiring" note in matches, the more it raises the worker's stamina- so always try to work your guys a few minutes over what their stamina dictates they should be able to work. This can be tough to gauge and keep track of, so you'll probably want to keep some sort of spreadsheet to chart every worker's match length threshold. Seems like a good idea to me, at least.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Thomnipotent" data-cite="Thomnipotent" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21144" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The more you get the "so and so was visibly tiring" note in matches, the more it raises the worker's stamina- so always try to work your guys a few minutes over what their stamina dictates they should be able to work. This can be tough to gauge and keep track of, so you'll probably want to keep some sort of spreadsheet to chart every worker's match length threshold. Seems like a good idea to me, at least.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I do keep a spread sheet and I always go one minute into when it says visibly tiring (so if he can go 16 minutes safely and at 17 he is visibly tiring I do 17). I've seen one or two characters raise their stamina enough to get a rating raise but 90% of my roster seems to never raise.</p>

After 9 months with CZCW now almost every worker on my roster has gone up a least one notch in stamina (eg B- to B), and I've not been intentionally making them tired either. They've not even been wrestling exceptionally long matches either - 15-25 mins for a main match.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="pepper2008" data-cite="pepper2008" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21144" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just regualrly have any worker in any matches with at least 5 mins for them to improve in Stamina <strong>(the higher the Stamina the slower the rise)</strong></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not sure I agree with that. Insane Machine has shot up from a B to an A in just 9 months for me. I'm pretty sure workers just have a set cap for each of their stats, so obviously the bigger difference between their current rating and their cap the faster it'll rise. Destiny, potential, etc probably play some role too.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LFC_chris" data-cite="LFC_chris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21144" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not sure I agree with that. Insane Machine has shot up from a B to an A in just 9 months for me. I'm pretty sure workers just have a set cap for each of their stats, so obviously the bigger difference between their current rating and their cap the faster it'll rise. Destiny, potential, etc probably play some role too.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I agree, destiny and potential plays a big role. There is a cap for stamina and all other skill. </p><p> </p><p> I notice in skill improve really slow or really fast. In fact some skill improve real fast in one month but again slows down.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LFC_chris" data-cite="LFC_chris" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="21144" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Not sure I agree with that. Insane Machine has shot up from a B to an A in just 9 months for me. I'm pretty sure workers just have a set cap for each of their stats, so obviously the bigger difference between their current rating and their cap the faster it'll rise. Destiny, potential, etc probably play some role too.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is true for me too Insane Machine always shhots up. What I find is anyone who just works for me never seems to get a stamina gain but if they work for other promotions it goes up, and machine works for two touring promotions me and WLW so it shoots up fast.</p>

Archived