(TEW 07) Setting the correct person(s) to be left in an elimination match?

Right, I have a query with TEW07 but will post it here as I am much more likely to get a response.

I'm writing Survivor Series for my dynasty http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=26061&page=25 and I have set the amount of people I want to be left as Survivors. I've set all the people I want to be left on the winning team as victor yet when I run the show all the people I've selected as victors are listed as eliminated and the only person left is someone I don't intend to be a survivor.

What am I supposed to do so that the right participants are left and noone else is. If I want more than one survivor am I always going to be told that there are 9 eliminations? Do I set the people on the winning team that I want to be eliminated as losers? I'm not going to have enough notes as I can only have 10.

Funny you should mention the keep strong note. I used that one someone I wanted to be kept strong but not survive and they were the only one left. Took that note away and they are still the only one left.

Is there just some over riding factor whereby whichever superstar has the most momentum/popularity/whatever will be the sole survivor? :(

I give up. Absolutely does not matter what I set, it's always the same person left. Even set him to be buried and only loser and only winner as someone from other team just to test it and no change.

Is this any different in 08?

keep strong to keep em longer in and protect to have them eliminated earlier. Just set 1 winner he should come out last. Overness/skill does play into it regardless of notes tough, so if one is massifly more over/skilled then the rest he will alway be one of the last to go. (This comes from booking a lot of royal rumbles) As far as diary writing goes elimination order shouldnt effect the grade/momentum/overness increase or decrease too much. Just write it the way you want too.

Archived