In my current dynasty with a promotion I created the owner set me a goal....as a Regional fed to increase his bank account from $10 Million to $15 Million in two years. I've been averaging 30k in profit a month and have 18 months left to accomplish the goal. I would need to average over $267,000 to hit the goal.

Does anyone have any tips on how to make this possible? Aside from the obvious "release your higher paid workers."

What does the size of a show do? I've been running small shows a month, if I increase that to medium will it help me? What exactly does the size of a show mean?

The size of the show is basically a guide to how big it is. The bigger you set it, the more fans you will get... but the more it will cost to promote too. Generally I advise to run the biggest show you are allowed to run as the boost in attendance will usually be enough to more than cover the increase in costs.

As for making that much money... it's probably impossible. The money goal itself is basically "Increase our bank balance by 50%"... and with the VAST amount of cash your promotion has to start with, it's gonna be hard. But to be fair... you have too much money for a regional promotion anyways. :p

A medium size event will increase the potential audience in the event and it will also increase the minimum number of time per event by 30 minutes. Running a medium show will give you better income but you need to assign more workers to fill up the time.

To gain more money, there have been lot of tips on this forum if you look at it;):

1. Increase the minimum ticket prices by 4

2. Raise merchandize to Just in Time

3. Use wrestlers as roadagents, colour commentators

4. Use only one roadagent, referees, anouncer

5. Dont rush to Cult

6. Try to get a good TV deal if you can and with at least an income (risky)

7. Concentrate to your most popular area.

Considering Sam Strong at USPW's cult level has five mil and I think Tommy starts with 10 million so yeah that is an insane amount of cash for a regional. You could cut that in half, heck cut that in fourth and still have a fair amount of cash for regional. Considering most of the big money guys won't even sign with you until you get to cult I don't see any payroll exhausting a lot of cash every month.

It's all in the backstory. The owner of the promotion was hit by a drunk driver, drivign a company vehicle and was awarded a large lawsuit. Perhaps 10 million is a bit excessive, but I was a little under the influence when I edited the database.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Sounds like you play the lower level feds the way I like to, Clabobby. Play the guy who started his fed as a hobby after winning the Powerball and give it insane cash reserves so you can focus on talent development. And you have even more than I usually allot my myself. I generally start with a 5 mil cushion.

Archived