Supporting Role, what is the f'in point?

So you think that Bobby Heenan, Jim Cornette or even Jimmy Hart would have done a better job than Heyman with Lesnar???

Not what I said at all :confused: I have no idea how it would have gone had a different person take up Heyman's role. I don't think anyone does? Unless of course they possess a time machine :p

Heyman was always big, loud and in your face whereas the others were prodominantly more weazely and sly in their pursuit for whatever.

You used only two other examples? Why not use Eric Bischoff as an example? I think it'd be a good chance Lesnar would have gotten over sooner had Eric been his manager. Bischoff was much better known world wide, imo had better camera skills then Heyman. Bischoff is just one example though, loads more good managers around that time were great on camera (mic, charisma, acting skills).

Heyman brought his 'ECW' attitude into the role as Lesnar's manager.

No, he brought the "I work for Vince and do and say everything he tells me to" attitude into the role. He's said so in many interviews.

Also when he turned on Lesnar was also a big turning point for Lesnar too. That was the sink or swim time. But Heyman was also important in that fued with Big Show too.

As someone like Bischoff would have been if he were Lesnar's manager playing a supporting role.

Game breaking example for why people are only allowed to be major in 1 storyline at a time...

Imagine I have 2 A* workers, who pull A* ratings for every segment they are in (EVAR!) and put them in every (unchained) storyline I have. Every segment they are in together, will continue EVERY storyline with an A* rated segment, massively boosting my jobbers storyline, my tag team storyline, my women's division storyline and my other main event level storyline because I've decided that my A* guys should be everywhere.

The knock on effects... every storyline has a huge boost in heat, every worker involved in that storyline gets a bit of a boost from that heat, and all it takes is that one match/segment from the two A* workers, since they are polluting every storyline.

Sure, not all players would do that, but some would. The balance is the fact that they can't just now. Much like the repeat booking penalties, this is just one of those things that encourages players to think rather than take every game based short cut they can find.

But the thing is, I can still accomplish the exact same thing in the current system. Take those two A* workers and throw them in a segment that's only rated on them with six supporting roles that aren't rated, filling out those supporting roles with two people from each of the storylines you want to improve. You can only boost three other storylines at once but this is a pretty easy thing to do multiple times.

Point being: people who want to cheat are going to find a way to do it. By trying to prevent it, you're only constricting the people who play the game fairly.

Archived