[HYPE]- Death Of WWE 2012

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35112&highlight=dowwe

----DOWWE 2012----

Following the fall out of the Benoit Incident that set a chain reaction that changed the wrestling forever, Fans alienate themselves from the business, The goverment tightened its grip on the WWE on steroid distribution and found inconsistancies with its policy on drug use which was followed by a massive multi-million dollar fine. Massive cutbacks followed including the sale of all promotion trademarks and rights. The global economic crisis hit which pretty much put the final nail in the coffin........

Between 2008-2012, The WWE was able to last till mid-2010, it offically closed its doors April 1st, Wrestlemania 26 was its last event, The reformed ECW promotion closed 5 months later, Antonio Inoki sold his share of the NWA to the Flair family and returned to Japan, Four Major companys has left the indy scene alittle dry, Womens wrestling has thrived with a number of women only promotions have opened, All four major companys focus only on male wrestling. Triple H and wife Steph open thier own promotion International Wrestling Entertainment

(OCC:I am yet to get permission and I have waited awhile now to get it. the data is not finished yet and Im pretty much going though all the data editin it all, im not really a fan of hype threads BUT ive been dying to release something about this lol I plan on doing Promotion Spotlights giving everyone backstory on what has happen the last four years ect so... STAY TUNED!)

• 3 weeks later...

While i'am very excited at the prospect of this mod, however 2 major things put people off posting on these kinds of threads, and it isnt out of disrespect for the posters and we all have an enormous amount of respect for anyone who dedicates their time for the rest of us to enjoy mods for this great game... its usually in my eyes the following;

A) Too many people post these kinds of threads with little content or explanation of how and why they are doing what they are doing and in the end they fold without the mod ever seeing the light of day, its very easy to say you will take on this huge task, very few however actually manage it.

B) Most people these days are only willing to get excited about mods that are based on the stat's of the cornellverse in order to ensure they are balanced in the way the game was intended to be run, this makes almost half of the mods that do make it out unplayable due to horribly unstable and unbalanced stats that in most cases are top heavy to reflect real world values rather than values that will lead to a successful playing expiance based on data that is actually designed to run 'perfectly' on the engine.

With that said i hope this is a success for you.

• 3 weeks later...
any news on this?

Yes things are going ok. Have ran into a few problems (Mainly with the indys) but nothing Major.

Have ran a few tests games on the major companys too, see how they rate who they sign ect Im happy with how the AI plays but there is room for improvement.

Archived