GDS-Verse for WS2 [Pre-Production]

Sebsplex has just given my permission to start work on a wrestling spirit 2 version of the GDS-Verse BETA version.

Before I start I'd like to know how much interest there would be.

The GDS-Verse is a good mod so I'd be happy to see it on Wrespi 2. A wrespi 2 mod is a lot of work and will need a lot of time thrown into it. Good luck and I'd love to see it completed.

Keep in mind that a lot of fans have moved on from Wrestling Spirit.

However, a good modern day mod has always been needed for this game. I know others have started beta versions, but nothing really ever came of them. And it is too bad; a modern day set would have spiked sales for the series (I would think). Much more than D.O.T.T. ever did - simply due to relevance. :)

As has been pointed out, doing a mod for this game is a tremendous effort. Believe me. But it pays off. And I personally know a few people that would be very appreciative.

I would offer you the D.O.T.T. moves data for use on this, but I'm not entirely sure how useful it would be. While I do have a lot of modern moves in there, everything has been scaled to the 70s-80s era; the standard piledriver and DDT moves, for example, are rather deadly in D.O.T.T. - whereas they are mosquito bites in Adam's CV data (and any modern data).

Still, the offer is there.

I guess the question is... are you up for putting in so much work? ;)

Archived