DOTM: Cornellverse

DOTM: Cornellverse  

57 members have voted

1. 1. DOTM: Cornellverse

• Big Papa 42's "SWF- Generation Supreme"
    • Phantom Stranger's "Philly Power Pro Wrestling: Dangerous Dreams [C-Verse '97] "
    • Scapiono's "USPW: Where the '90s Go to Die "
    • NoNeck's "Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011"
    • James Casey's "MAW: 10 Simple Rules..."
    • Infinitywpi's "Tradition Dictates That You Be Welcomed... To The Coastal Zone"

Cornellverse DOTM nominee's:

• Big Papa 42's "SWF- Generation Supreme"
  • Phantom Stranger's "Philly Power Pro Wrestling: Dangerous Dreams [C-Verse '97] "
  • Scapiono's "USPW: Where the '90s Go to Die "
  • NoNeck's "Secrets of the Ring Volume Two: Peter Michaels and SWF 2011"
  • James Casey's "MAW: 10 Simple Rules..."
  • Infinitywpi's "Tradition Dictates That You Be Welcomed... To The Coastal Zone"

Well, I've thrown my vote on Bigpapa's diary for this month, but as I know all but PS's diary (I'll get to it soon) I know that there's a lot of viable contenders here.

Incidentally, I know the Rookie award covers RW and CV diaries... but what about alt-verse diaries like the GDS ones?

Well, I've thrown my vote on Bigpapa's diary for this month, but as I know all but PS's diary (I'll get to it soon) I know that there's a lot of viable contenders here.

Incidentally, I know the Rookie award covers RW and CV diaries... but what about alt-verse diaries like the GDS ones?

for rookie, it's all the same.

for full on

Cornellverse, at least in my mind, is anything based out side of reality.

real world, would be anything you are basing at least loosely on the real world. (thus why panix out space fed line up real world, cause who's to say it's not based on his home planet :p )

(thus why panix out space fed line up real world, cause who's to say it's not based on his home planet :p )

Haha. Wow.. It has been a long time since my diaries haven't been nominated. But truth to be told BBW has lost it's momentum (Shortly! And this is a promise..) and my CZCW diary has gotten some really good momentum under it's wings. I'm really shooting for the historic "Both diaries nominated at the same time" record :cool: But maybe it might be my flaw, running two diaries at the same time..

On-topic: A lot of great diaries here.. So great that I have to think my nomination for a day or two altough it seems that Casey is taking this one again.. (How many times he has won DOTM?)

Haha. Wow.. It has been a long time since my diaries haven't been nominated. But truth to be told BBW has lost it's momentum (Shortly! And this is a promise..) and my CZCW diary has gotten some really good momentum under it's wings. I'm really shooting for the historic "Both diaries nominated at the same time" record :cool: But maybe it might be my flaw, running two diaries at the same time..

On-topic: A lot of great diaries here.. So great that I have to think my nomination for a day or two altough it seems that Casey is taking this one again.. (How many times he has won DOTM?)

Wow. I can't believe that I totally forgot about BBW. :eek:

And am not 100% sure that I'm doing it, but since I've written the backstory for a RPW diary, I think I'm going to be with you for having two diaries nominated at the same time. All I need to do is decide on a show recap format and I'll be all set.

Well, there's a whole week to go yet - and I've certainly been overhauled before in the race, as have others. Everyone's received multiple votes, which speaks to a great deal of support for the nominated diaries.

My vote went on Bigpapa as he had (if I recall correctly) the Supreme Challenge this month, which really stood out as the best individual show I've read recently.

Well, there's a whole week to go yet - and I've certainly been overhauled before in the race, as have others. Everyone's received multiple votes, which speaks to a great deal of support for the nominated diaries.

My vote went on Bigpapa as he had (if I recall correctly) the Supreme Challenge this month, which really stood out as the best individual show I've read recently.

Thanks, James. Always awesome to get the support of some the great writers on the board. If memory serves, the Supreme Challenge show was actually posted in late January. Got the DOTM nom last month but not the second so I wasn't up. Ah well.

Archived