[HYPE]1987: The Irresistable Force Meeting the Immovable Object

Essentially this started out as a 1985 mod, because I really wanted to be able to go back to before the first WrestleMania and rebook that, but I find it easier to both find information and complete rosters on the WWF and wrestling in general during this era, if that makes sense. It would also give players a chance to go back and possibly re-write the Hogan/Andre debacle.

All I have done right now are a few workers, need someone to do title lineages if at all possible. PM me.

Essentially this started out as a 1985 mod, because I really wanted to be able to go back to before the first WrestleMania and rebook that, but I find it easier to both find information and complete rosters on the WWF and wrestling in general during this era, if that makes sense. It would also give players a chance to go back and possibly re-write the Hogan/Andre debacle.

All I have done right now are a few workers, need someone to do title lineages if at all possible. PM me.

Check out Gaz's No Holds Barred mod, if you ask nicely he might let you use it as a base... if not there are others mods from like '91 which wouldn't require too much change. Again, make sure to ask first.

Archived