Reader's Choice (2.0)

Reader's Choice (2.0)  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Reader's Choice (2.0)

• Arn Anderson
    • Terry Taylor

So,to celebrate the awesomeness that is D.O.T.T. 3.0, I am going to kick off another diary....I am trying to keep away from going with a "top guy",instead going with someone with potential.....I have the list narrowed down to two, who would everyone rather see?

Arn Anderson- "The Enforcer"....terrific talent inside the ring and not bad on the stick,member of the classic Minnesota Wrecking Crew along with Ole Anderson,future Four Horsemen.

or

Terry Taylor-Great all arounder....pretty much has a good package of looks and mic skill combined with in-ring talent but never really got the "big" push....good potential and could go far but sadly,IRL,is a prime example of a stupid gimmick(The Red Rooster in WWF) killing a wrestlers credibility and ruining his career.

I went with Terry Taylor.

While Arn's GCW contract gives him an advantage in popularity advancement due to Georgia's television, I feel Taylor would be a lot of fun to play.

As a face in Memphis, you've got some impressive heels to go against; the Midnight Express, the Zambuies, Phil Hickerson - all the way up to Sputnik Monroe and Austin Idol.

The same with that Mid South starting contract; solid heels.

And after you beat them all, you can turn heel and start all over! :D

Whichever you choose, good luck!

I've gone with Taylor too. There's was just something about the guy that I really liked to watch (not that I didn't like Arn too of course).

Also, it would be interesting to see you can break into any of the foreign markets during your career, especially as Taylor is a total unknown outside of America. :)

I went with Terry Taylor.

While Arn's GCW contract gives him an advantage in popularity advancement due to Georgia's television

This is true; to be fair and to make it more interesting,IF I go with Arn,I will concentrate on Tag Team work in GCW;it would accurately reflect Arn's work in GCW at the time,plus lead to a more accurate slow build feel instead of becoming an "instant main eventer"(due to popularity advancement and his good buddy Ole....call me crazy but I don't want "The Goldberg Push" lol)

Putting it that way...

Can I change my vote? :D

GCW was my favorite back then. It was also the only promotion we could watch in our area at the time - at least until McMahon started running North-East Ohio. But that is neither here nor there.

Anywhere The Spoiler works, you are bound to win by association. :D

Archived