Elite Wrestling Federation

Note: I'm just doin' this to use up some time when i'm bored. Plus, I've always wanted to do another diary. Not promising it'll be good or anything, so don't get your hopes up. If things don't make sense. Don't worry about that. I'm pretty much a crash-tv kinda person anyway hah --- [i]Canadian wrestling fans everywhere were shocked when the announcement was made.[/i] [b]Victoria Stone[/b] [i]and[/i] [b]Sean McFly[/b] [i]of North Of the Border Pro Wrestling had divorced. What made it even more shocking was the entire Stone family, minus one,[/i] [b]Edd Stone[/b] [i](go figure) sided with Sean McFly on the whole situation, though not completely turning their back on Victoria Stone. That, however, wasn't good enough for Victoria. She wanted Sean McFly out of the company, putting the Stones at a very tough spot. When they didn't release Sean McFly stating the problem is between Victoria and Sean.. and not Sean and the rest of the family, Victoria threw a fit and pretty much left. She vowed as long as Sean McFly was around, she'd be nowhere near.[/i] [i]After going through several months of court dates and legalities, Victoria Stone made it final. She also inherited a nice portion of Sean McFly's earnings. About $75,000 (converted, obviously) to be exact. Needless to say, things weren't the best. With the Stones apparently going through rough times at the moment and Victoria having a mean streak, nobody knew what would happen next. But Victoria did.[/i] --- [i]Victoria Stone is seen sitting in a swanky looking office looking through papers with what appears to be a lawyer. Apparently, it's to finalize the paperwork for her new company. It's obvious she's very content on starting up a promotion. She signs whatever papers she needs to and eventually shakes hands with the lawyer, who leaves. --- Edd Stone then walks in the office shortly afterwards.[/i] [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Sup sis? [COLOR=Magenta][b]Victoria[/b][/COLOR]: Just got finished with the paperwork. Soon, we'll be on our way to our own brand of professional wrestling. One free of politics. One free of bullsh*t. And most of all, free of Sean McFly. [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Uh, Cool.. [COLOR=Magenta][b]Victoria[/b][/COLOR]: Only one problem though. [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Wha? [COLOR=Magenta][b]Victoria[/b][/COLOR]: With all of this that I still have to do, i'll be far too busy to even begin the behind the scenes functions by myself. There's hiring people, getting venues secured, all that fun stuff. I need someone to help me with that.. [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Dude. [i]Victoria stares blankly at Edd[/i] [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Me! I could do it. [COLOR=Magenta][b]Victoria[/b][/COLOR]: You? [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Yeah. Why not? [COLOR=Magenta][b]Victoria[/b][/COLOR]: Why not? Look at you. You're a quintessential clubber. You can barely keep track of yourself nevermind all of this responsibility this requires. [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Dude. I can so step up. Give me the chance! You won't regret it. I already have ideas. Get this. A monkey as the bell keeper. [COLOR=Magenta][b]Victoria[/b][/COLOR]: A monkey.. [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Yeah. We could work him to death and not have to pay him. It's the greatest thing. We could put him in a little top hat and train him and everything! [COLOR=Magenta][b]Victoria[/b][/COLOR]: You're kidding.. right? [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: No.. okay okay.. how about a midget division? Only thing, is you remove the ring steps so it makes it difficult for them to get in! It'll be classic. The crowd'll eat it up. [i]Victoria just looks at Edd, then sighs. This is definitely going to be a long day. And so.. the birth of Elite Wrestling Federation takes place. With two known members already; Victoria and Edd Stone. With those two elements who knows what that could mean.[/i] What will happen next?!

[i]Victoria Stone is walkin' down the hall of her office. Edd follows behind, still rambling about his ideas[/i] [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Okay. How about creating a belt that requires all female competitors to wrestle.. [COLOR=Magenta][B]Victoria[/B][/COLOR]: Don't even think about finishing that sentence. [i]Edd looks disappointed.[/i] [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Fine. I'll do things your way. I promise. No crazy ideas. Just the best talent possible for my sis. I'm serious. [COLOR=Magenta][B]Victoria[/B][/COLOR]: Really? [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Yeah. This is gonna be sweet! I get to hire people. Who'd have thought? [COLOR=Magenta][B]Victoria[/B][/COLOR]: Yeah.. who'd have thought. --- [i]Victoria and Edd are now in their office.[/i] [COLOR=Magenta][B]Victoria[/B][/COLOR]: Okay, I gotta get going. There's things I have to do. [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Okay. Before you leave though I need some guidelines on contacting wrestlers. First, what kind of wrestlers do you want? [COLOR=Magenta][B]Victoria[/B][/COLOR]: I want it all. I want this promotion to be able to reach out to every styles of wrestling out there. Well, except Garbage wrestling. [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: What about salaries? [COLOR=Magenta][B]Victoria[/B][/COLOR]: Well, you know my financial situation. This is a big risk pretty much for me. I don't want you to go overboard. Basically, save the "big money" contracts for people who'll actually benefit the company. And not some big breasted bimbo. [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: So in other words, be as cheap as I possibly can. [COLOR=Magenta][B]Victoria[/B][/COLOR]: Funny. Any other questions? [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Nope, think that'll be it. [COLOR=Magenta][B]Victoria[/B][/COLOR]: Keep me updated on it. I'm trusting you with this against my better judgement. [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: There's nothing to worry about. You're talkin' about Edd Stone here. [COLOR=Magenta][B]Victoria[/B][/COLOR]: That's what i'm worried about. [i]Victoria shoots a slight smile at Edd who laughs.[/i] [COLOR=Navy][B]Edd[/B][/COLOR]: Whatever, sis. Bye. ~~~~~~~~~ And yeah weden, I know. I thought about that too. I'll rephrase that one.

[SIZE=4][B]Promotion Details:[/B][/SIZE] Size - Regional Money - $75,000 Style - Cutting Edge Location - The Maritimes (Canada) Owner - Victoria Stone Booking Team - Victoria Stone, Joey Poison Road Agents - Victoria Stone, Micky Starr, Jack Giedroyc, William Hayes Popularity: USA - F Canada - C- Mexico - F UK - F Japan - F Europe - F ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [i]It had been a week. Edd Stone had completely dedicated himself to contacting wrestlers about working for his sisters promotion. Several people were interested. After reviewing with Victoria, getting her approval, here is the roster.[/i] (Note: Blue = Face .. Red = Heel) Main Eventers: [COLOR=Red]Bobby Thomas[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Derek Frost[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Edd Stone[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Shane Nelson[/COLOR] Upper Midcarders: [COLOR=Red]Canadian Dragon[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Jack Giedroyc[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Joey Poison[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Joss Thompson[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Matt Sparrow[/COLOR] Midcarders: [COLOR=Navy]John Greed[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Joshua Taylor[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]American Elemental[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Snap Dragon[/COLOR] Lower Midcarders: [COLOR=Navy]Erik Strong[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]William Hayes[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Frankie Perez[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Remmy Skye[/COLOR] Openers: Female Competitors: [COLOR=Red]Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Gorgon[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Joanne Rodriguez[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Michelle Brendon[/COLOR] [COLOR=Navy]Raven Nightfall[/COLOR] [COLOR=Red]Suzue Katayama[/COLOR] Announcers: Marv Earnest Terry Smith Color Commentators: Ted Ross Referees: Dwayne Hewitt Rob Perkins ~~~~ Also, to get an overview of the roster (right now, it's only pictures of the wrestlers. I'm looking to branch out into a full website for the promotion or perhaps a full bio showing all the information of each worker.. but that'll probably be somewhere down the line. Anyway, go to; [URL=http://e.domaindlx.com/Torri/TEW/roster.html]Roster Overview[/URL]

A couple weeks went by.. nothing of note happened. We did manage to get everyone sorted with characters and everything. There wasn't much need to create alot of characters as everyone pretty much had their own thing going on already. We also decided on a name for our first show which is to be held on Saturday, Week 4, in December; The Inception. I felt it was fitting. So far, the matches announced are; [B]World Title Tournament Bracket A (Winner to face Bracket B winner at next show)[/B] Bobby Thomas -vs- Edd Stone [B]World Title Tournament Bracket B (Winner to face Bracket A winner at next show)[/B] Derek Frost -vs- Shane Nelson [B]TV Title Tournament Bracket A (Winner to face Bracket B winner at next show)[/B] Canadian Dragon -vs- Mainstream Hernandez vs Matt Sparrow [B]TV Title Tournament Bracket B (Winner to face Bracket A winner at next show)[/B] Jack Giedroyc -vs- Joey Poison -vs- Joss Thompson [B]Singles Match[/B] American Elemental vs Joshua Taylor [B]Tag Team Match[/B] Joanne Rodriguez & Michelle Brendon vs Cherry Bomb & Suzue Katayama

I gotta say..... EDD STONE IS YOUR FUTURE! I meen, don't leave us hanging, the more Edd Stone you give us, the happier the world will be. ... Oh, ok.. Maybe I like the charicter a bit too much, but I think its great so far! I hope you just continue to show more backstage stuff between brother and "sis", because if you do, it meens more Edd-Stoney-Goodness..... Stoney-goodness?.. Sounds bout' right.

World Title Tournament Bracket A (Winner to face Bracket B winner at next show) Bobby Thomas -vs- [B]Edd Stone[/B] World Title Tournament Bracket B (Winner to face Bracket A winner at next show) [B]Derek Frost[/B] -vs- Shane Nelson TV Title Tournament Bracket A (Winner to face Bracket B winner at next show) Canadian Dragon -vs- [B]Mainstream Hernandez[/B] vs Matt Sparrow TV Title Tournament Bracket B (Winner to face Bracket A winner at next show) Jack Giedroyc -vs- [B]Joey Poison[/B] -vs- Joss Thompson Singles Match [B]American Elemental [/B] vs Joshua Taylor Tag Team Match Joanne Rodriguez & Michelle Brendon vs [B]Cherry Bomb & Suzue Katayama[/B]

I'm playing a game as AAA, and I've got a little advice for running the women. All of your heels are brawlers, while two-thirds of your faces are technical fliers. There's nothing wrong with that, but here are a few insights I've picked up from playing with these girls (no, that's not a double entendre): 1) Joanne Rodriguez & Raven Nightfall are in a tag team called "The Dream Team". They're good in the ring, and spectacular in angles. 2) If you turn Raven Nightfall, she can have a great feud with Rodriguez, as they compliment each other, and they're both still spectacular in angles. 3) One of my big storylines is Cherry Bomb vs. Suzue Katayama. In my game, they didn't get any comments on chemistry, but still put on some of the best matches in my game. Cherry Bomb is a phenom on the mic, but Katayama doesn't speak much English. That's about all I've got on these ladies, except to say that I've never had much luck with Gorgon (I'm accelerating a storyline, just to get it done before Gorgon's contract runs out, as there's no way in Hell I'm signing an extension). I love what you've done so far in this dynasty, and I'll be reading. Feel free to completely disregard my advice. Cheers!

[QUOTE=Greg McNeish]I'm playing a game as AAA, and I've got a little advice for running the women. All of your heels are brawlers, while two-thirds of your faces are technical fliers. There's nothing wrong with that, but here are a few insights I've picked up from playing with these girls (no, that's not a double entendre): 1) Joanne Rodriguez & Raven Nightfall are in a tag team called "The Dream Team". They're good in the ring, and spectacular in angles. 2) If you turn Raven Nightfall, she can have a great feud with Rodriguez, as they compliment each other, and they're both still spectacular in angles. 3) One of my big storylines is Cherry Bomb vs. Suzue Katayama. In my game, they didn't get any comments on chemistry, but still put on some of the best matches in my game. Cherry Bomb is a phenom on the mic, but Katayama doesn't speak much English. That's about all I've got on these ladies, except to say that I've never had much luck with Gorgon (I'm accelerating a storyline, just to get it done before Gorgon's contract runs out, as there's no way in Hell I'm signing an extension). I love what you've done so far in this dynasty, and I'll be reading. Feel free to completely disregard my advice. Cheers![/QUOTE] Heh, thanks for those suggestions. However, one thing. Gorgon and Suzue Katayama are pretty much heels. Meaning they play best as heels. Trust me, I looked at it from every point possible. But what i'm trying to do is mainly place everyone at their strongest possible situation. The people who play best as heels, are heels. As is the case with faces. So far, that's what i've done. Raven Nightfall is probably the only one versatile enough to turn whenever I want. So yeah. I'm pretty much screwed. But I think I have a good female division to start off with.

[B][SIZE=4]The Inception[/SIZE][/B] [B]Attendance[/B]: 1,811 [B]Venue[/B]: Smallwood Field. (Yes, apparently I replaced the Cornellverse location data with the Real World one.) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [CENTER] [B]Pre-show Segment 1: Unheard requests.[/B] [/CENTER] [I]*Joanne Rodriguez walks down the hall. She reaches Victoria Stone's office and knocks on the door. Victoria straightens out the papers on her desk.*[/I] [B][COLOR=Magenta]Victoria[/COLOR][/B]: Come in. [I]*Joanne walks in, with a determined look on her face. She approahces Victoria's desk*[/I] [COLOR=Magenta][B]Victoria[/B][/COLOR]: What can I uh.. help you with? [B][COLOR=Pink]Joanne[/COLOR][/B]: Alot. Part of the deal when I signed the contract I did, was that I wouldn't be stuck in the women's division all the time. I've defeated some of the best men in the world. Going back to wrestling women is a step back for me, in my opinion. [COLOR=Magenta][B]Victoria[/B][/COLOR]: Oh really? So you're too good to fight women? [B][COLOR=Pink]Joanne[/COLOR][/B]: Not too good. It's just not my cup of tea. [COLOR=Magenta][B]Victoria[/B][/COLOR]: Okay. I'll tell you what. Prove to me that you can hang by defeating Cherry Bomb and Suzue Katayama tonight, and i'll consider moving you up to a different division. [B][COLOR=Pink]Joanne[/COLOR][/B]: Fine. I have no problem with that. [I]*Cherry Bomb is seen listening in on the conversation. And quickly flees the scene as Joanne leaves Victoria's office.*[/I] [B]Rating[/B]: C -- [CENTER][B]Pre-show Match 1: Suzue Katayama & Cherry Bomb vs Joanne Rodriguez & Michelle Brendon [/B] [/CENTER] Suzue Katayama & Cherry Bomb win at 6:51 When Cherry Bomb pins Joanne Rodriguez after hitting Joanne with her boot while Suzue Katayama distracted the referee and then nailing the Cherry Popper. [b]Victoria's Notes[/b]: Dwayne Hewitt is a trainwreck of a referee. It really affected the quality of the match. Needless to say, I was disappointed. The match itself, was decent. I'll give them more time to improve before making a judgement on them. [b]Rating[/b]: D -- [Center] [b]Pre-show Segment 2: Post-Match beatdown.[/b] [/Center] [i]*After the match, Cherry Bomb beats down Joanne Rodriguez for her comments. Cherry Bomb then grabs a microphone.*[/i] [COLOR=DarkRed][b]Cherry Bomb[/b][/COLOR]: A step back eh? Are you serious? You've just dug yourself into a hole that I don't think you can get out of. Because, i'm challenging YOU to a match at the next event. I'll show you how much of a STEP BACK I am. [i]*With that, Cherry Bomb strikes Joanne with the microphone and then sets her up for another Cherry Popper much to the chagrin of the crowd.*[/i] [b]Rating[/b]: C ~~~~~~~~ [center] [b]Match 1: American Elemental vs Joshua Taylor[/b] [/center] Joshua Taylor defeated American Elemental in 6:39 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics. [b]Victoria's Notes[/b]: For whatever reason, they just didn't click. Absolutely NO chemistry and they just seemed lost when it came to putting on a good match with each other. The addition of Dwayne Hewitt as a referee didn't exactly help either. [b]Rating[/b]: E --- [center] [b]Match 2: Jack Giedroyc vs Joey Poison vs Joss Thompson[/b] [/center] Joey Poison defeated Jack Giedroyc and Joss Thompson in 9:38 when Joey Poison defeated Joss Thompson by pinfall with an Antidote Web. [b]Victoria's Notes[/b]: Once again, the poor refereeing of Dwayne Hewitt agitated the fans. Other than that, the match was good. Color commentary and announcing were on point. [b]Rating[/b]: D --- [center] [b]Match 3: Canadian Dragon vs Mainstream Hernandez vs Matt Sparrow[/b] [/center] Canadian Dragon defeated Mainstream Hernandez and Matt Sparrow in 9:01 when Canadian Dragon pinned Mainstream Hernandez after a Double Jump moonsault. [b]Victoria's Notes[/b]: I was very pleased with this match. Finally, it looks as though the show is picking up. Nothing else to note. [b]Rating[/b]: C- --- [center] [b]Match 4: Shane Nelson vs Derek Frost[/b] [/center] Derek Frost defeated Shane Nelson in 11:50 by pinfall. [b]Victoria's Notes[/b]: Derek Frost was really out of shape in this match. It's clear that matches this long aren't really his thing. I'm very disappointed by this. It looks like i'm going to have to either find a way around this or eventually release him. I'm hoping it won't come down to releasing him. But I am looking to offer the fans the best mix of wrestling possible. Other than that, the match was good. [b]Rating[/b]: C- --- [center] [b]Match 5: Bobby Thomas vs Edd Stone[/b] [/center] Edd Stone defeated Bobby Thomas in 11:44 by pinfall with a Party's Over. [b]Victoria's Notes[/b]: Great match! This is the type of action i'm looking for. Bobby Thomas did a good job at keeping up with Edd's high flying pace while keeping the fans interested. Edd, while his normal spotty self, did a good job at choosing his spots well. In turn, it came out to one of the best matches on our show. [b]Rating[/b]: C+ --- [b]Overall Show Rating[/b]: C-

[SIZE=3][B]End Of The Month Report[/B][/SIZE] Well, the Inception was pretty much a success in my view. We gathered enough interest to get about 1,800 people to attend which is a HUGE plus. If we can keep this up, things can only go up. As of this moment, both referees, [B]Dwayne Hewitt[/B] and [B]Rob Perkins[/B] have been released of their contracts. Needless to say, they're pretty much the worst of the worst when it comes to referees. Had I known that, they certainly wouldn't have made it to my event. On the plus side, I get something to hold against Edd. In their place, i've personally hired two highly respected referees in [B]Jay Fair[/B] and [B]Jez McArthuer[/B]. Speaking of Edd, I was really pleased with his and Bobby Thomas' performance. It was the match of the night according to several people who attended the show and left some feedback. As far as finances are concerned, we lost a couple thousand dollars. That's alright though, it's to be expected. We only started up about a month ago. The female division is really shaping up. Although, the lack of interest by Joanne Rodriguez worries me. She's easily one of the better female workers on our roster. So, I suppose i'll have to find a way around this one. The intensity shown by Cherry Bomb was great. If she continues to improve on her skills, she'll easily be one of our top players. She already has the verbal skills. Micky Starr, who is one hell of a crazy bastard, really dedicated himself to helping out the younger workers backstage. He's definitely my top choice for best Road Agent. Then again, he's pretty much our only Road Agent. He did a great job at planning out the matches though. My hats off to him. With about a month to go before networks start accepting applications for new shows, i'm really hoping to put on a good enough product to get us a television deal. Right now, we're at a good spot. But a weekly TV Slot would definitely help. No doubt. It seems as though Smallwood Field could become our home venue. I'm looking into securing that deal now. If we did, that'd be awesome. Then, obviously, we'd branch out into other regions.. but right now, i'm content with where we are. That's about it. Not much to really talk about as things are just starting to pick up. The next event, titled New Years Resolution, has already three matches signed in; Edd Stone vs Derek Frost for the World Title. Canadian Dragon vs Joey Poison for the TV Title. Joanne Rodriguez vs Cherry Bomb More should be announced within the coming weeks. ~~~ Note: Yes, I made a mistake on the event. Being the great person I am, I decided to make the event one hour. So that didn't really leave me with much room for angles and/or interviews. Meh.

New signees! [B]Credit: EWFWrestling.com[/B] It appears as though Victoria Stone has made two more signings in "Shooter" Sean Deelay and C.H. Threepwood. They are expected to make an appearance at EWF's upcoming show, New Years Resolution.

[center][size=4]Final New Years Resolution Card[/size] [/center] [center]Singles Match: [/center] [center][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/Gorgon.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/RavenNightfall.jpg[/img] --- Singles Match: [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/CherryBomb.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/JoanneRodriguez.jpg[/img] --- Singles Match: [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/MattSparrow.jpg[/img] --- Tag Team Match: [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/ShooterSeanDeeley.jpg[/img] & [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/SnapDragon.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/AmericanElemental.jpg[/img] & [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/WilliamHayes.jpg[/img] --- Singles Match: Television Championship [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/CanadianDragon.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/JoeyPoison.jpg[/img] --- Tag Team Match: [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/ShaneNelson.jpg[/img] & [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/ErikStrong.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/BobbyThomas.jpg[/img] & [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/FrankiePerez.jpg[/img] --- Singles Match: World Championship [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/DerekFrost.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/EddStone.jpg[/img] [/center]

[size=4]New Years Resolution![/size] [b]Attendance[/b]: 1,466 [b]Venue[/b]: Smallwood Field ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [center][b]Segment #1: Overconfident?[/b] [/center] [i]*Mainstream Hernandez is in the backstage area*[/i] [b][color=DarkOrange] Mainstream Hernandez[/color][/b]: Matt Sparrow. The man. The myth. The one from.. North Dakota? Man, that must suck. Anyway, i'm going to make this short and sweet.. you're used to that though, right? [i]*Hernandez smiles slightly*[/i] [color=DarkOrange][b]Mainstream Hernandez[/b][/color]: Tonight, it's you and me. One on one. Mano e mano. I'm gonna show you why i'm Mainstream.. and you're well.. you're yourself. [b]Rating[/b]: D --- [center][b]Singles Match[/b]: [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/Gorgon.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/RavenNightfall.jpg[/img] [/center] Gorgon absolutely demolished Raven Nightfall in 8:51 by pinfall with a Hydra Bomb. [b]Victoria's Notes[/b]: It seems to me that these two wrestlers didn't click.. at all. Gorgon showed off her strength.. and Raven just seemed, to be there. Unspectacular to say the least. [b]Rating[/b]: F --- [center][b]Backstage Segment #2: Friendly.. competition.[/b] [/center] [i]*Cherry Bomb is in the back talkin' to fellow wrestlers in the back when Joanne Rodriguez approaches Cherry. Cherry pays Joanne no attention until Joanne gets in Cherry's face.*[/i] [color=Magenta][b]Joanne Rodriguez[/b][/color]: I'm sure you feel real good about what you did last show, right? Attacking me from behind after you CHEATED to win. [b][color=Red]Cherry Bomb[/color][/b]: Actually, I do.. [color=Magenta][b]Joanne Rodriguez[/b][/color]: Figures. Listen, i'm here to tell you.. that won't be happening tonight. Last show was a fluke, and you damned well know it. [b][color=Red]Cherry Bomb[/color][/b]: Are you done yet? [b][color=Magenta]Joanne Rodriguez[/color][/b]: No. I'm not. As a matter of fact.. [color=Red][b]Cherry Bomb[/b][/color]: Listen. Honey. If I throw a stick, will you leave? 'cause you're sort of irritating me.. [color=Magenta][b]Joanne Rodriguez[/b][/color]: Oh. Am I? [i]*With that, Joanne DECKS Cherry Bomb with a right hand that sends Cherry Bomb to the ground. Joanne then looks down at Cherry Bomb, who is holding her jaw*[/i] [color=Magenta][b]Joanne Rodriguez[/b][/color]: I'll finish what I just started in the ring.. [i]*Cherry Bomb continues to hold her jaw and watches as Joanne walks off. Her scowl then turns into a smile..*[/i] [b]Rating[/b]: C --- [center][b]Singles Match: [/b] [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/CherryBomb.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/JoanneRodriguez.jpg[/img] [/center] Cherry Bomb defeated Joanne Rodriguez in 11:17 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage after failing several times to pin Joanne Rodriguez. [b]Victoria's Notes[/b]: Good match. Cherry Bomb and Joanne Rodriguez are steadily improving their game. I have high hopes for these two females, as I have no doubt that they'll be top players in EWF very soon. [b]Rating[/b]: C- --- [center][b]Singles Match:[/b] [/center] [center] [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/MattSparrow.jpg[/img] [/center] Mainstream Hernandez defeated Matt Sparrow in 12:58 by pinfall with an Apparition #14. [b]Victoria's Notes[/b]: This match definitely could've been worse. Mainstream Hernandez is definitely a top prospect with loads of charisma. I'm looking forward to seeing him evolve as a wrestler. [b]Rating[/b]: C- --- [center][b]Backstage Segment #3: An act of desperation?[/b] [/center] [i]*Derek Frost is backstage warming up for his main event match tonight for the World Title.. when all of a sudden, out of nowhere, Edd Stone comes in and attacks him! The attack goes on for a little bit before other wrestlers come in and break it up. Edd Stone doesn't put up a fight when being held back, and instead smiles as he leaves.*[/i] [b]Rating[/b]: C- --- [center][b]Tag Team Match: [/b][/center] [center][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/ShooterSeanDeeley.jpg[/img] & [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/SnapDragon.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/AmericanElemental.jpg[/img] & [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/WilliamHayes.jpg[/img] [/center] "Shooter" Sean Deeley and Snap Dragon defeated American Elemental and William Hayes in 11:01 when "Shooter" Sean Deeley defeated William Hayes by pinfall with a Belly To Belly Suplex. [b]Victoria's Notes[/b]: Could've been better, but good match. "Shooter" Sean Deeley showed some real potential in his first match. He seemed a bit hesitant in the ring, but i'm sure he'll loosen up soon. American Elemental and Snap Dragon were on point as usual. I liked the contrasting of styles in this match. [b]Rating[/b]: D --- [center][b]Singles Match (Television Title): [/b][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/CanadianDragon.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/JoeyPoison.jpg[/img] [/center] Joey Poison defeated Canadian Dragon in 16:11 by pinfall with an Antidote Web. Joey Poison wins the Television title. [b]Victoria's Notes[/b]: Canadian Dragon wasn't in the best of shape as he was getting visibly tired during the end of the match. Each competitor showed great intensity though, making the Television Title look important. [b]Rating[/b]: C- --- [center][b]Tag Team Match: [/b][/center] [center][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/FrankiePerez.jpg[/img] & [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/BobbyThomas.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/ShaneNelson.jpg[/img] & [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/ErikStrong.jpg[/img] [/center] Frankie Perez and Bobby Thomas defeated Shane Nelson and Erik Strong in 13:39 when Bobby Thomas defeated Erik Strong by pinfall with a Specialist Touch. [b]Victoria's Notes[/b]: Nothing to say about this match, other than it was good. You can draw your own conclusions. [b]Rating[/b]: C --- [center][b]Singles Match (World Title): [/b][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/EddStone.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/DerekFrost.jpg[/img] [/center] Edd Stone defeated Derek Frost in 12:57 by pinfall with a Party's Over. Edd Stone wins the World title. [b]Victoria's Notes[/b]: Derek Frost with yet, another disappointing performance. I guess it's partially my fault for giving them this amount of time. When he wasn't blowing air, Derek Frost kept Edd Stone grounded which led me to wonder how Edd could possibly win as his entire offense is based on flying around. To my surprise, Edd kept up with Derek. I'm proud of the kid. [b]Rating[/b]: C --- [b]Overall Rating[/b]: C

Our January event, New Years Resolution, while still garnering interest from fans, lacked the attendance we had last month. We were about 500 short of where we were. Hopefully, that won't be a trend. Financially, we've lost even *more* money than we did. So i'm beginning to get a bit worried with that. We need to do something to turn this around otherwise we won't be around much longer. Negotiations with TV Networks and PPV Carriers fell through. So it looks as if EWF will continue to run monthly events until we're deemed "worthy" of TV space. Bastards. As far as matches from NYR, starting off with the Gorgon/Raven match.. Gorgon is an absolute beast. I very much feel that once she finds her niche in the wrestling business, she'll be a threat to everyone. She has mega-star potential. Speaking of potential.. how about that Joanne Rodriguez / Cherry Bomb match? While not the greatest in terms of actual wrestling, the believability factor was there. These two definitely know how to get a crowd going. Espescially Cherry Bomb. She's quickly becoming one of my favorites. Not that that means anything.. For the men, I'm proud to say that Joey Poison and Edd Stone are representing this promotion as champions. They're among the best this promotion has to offer and it's about time they get some recognition in the world of wrestling. Rumor has it, that Empire Wrestling Federation is pretty much going under. I'm proud to say that we aren't. Well, yet at least. We're an upstart promotion, and these things take time. We understand that. There's been a rumor flying around that Derek Frost is pretty much gone from EWF. Those rumors are in fact true. I notified him after his match with Edd, that I was terminating his contract. The skills are there, but he's certainly in no shape to keep up with the action that i'm looking for at the moment. I do want to wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors though. In his place, since I knew we needed another main eventer. I personally hired a main eventer. However, I won't mention who it is. Instead, i'm booking him in the main event at No Love Lost for the World Title against Edd Stone! Our next show for February is titled, No Love Lost. So far only two matches has been signed; Cherry Bomb vs Joanne Rodriguez in a hardcore match. Edd Stone vs ?? for the World Title.

Credit: EWFWrestling.com It's being rumored that Victoria Stone and Edd Stone are going to change the basis of their promotion. Aiming for more of a traditional feel than a more modern, cutting edge style. More on this as it becomes available.

[size=4]Final No Love Lost Card.[/size] [center][b]Hardcore Match: [/b][/center] [center][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/CherryBomb.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/JoanneRodriguez.jpg[/img] [/center] [center]--- [b]Tag Team Match: [/b][img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/JackGiedroyc.jpg[/img] & [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/RemmySkye.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/CanadianDragon.jpg[/img] & [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/AmericanElemental.jpg[/img] --- [b]Fatal Four-way Match:[/b] [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/Gorgon.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/SuzueKatayama.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/RavenNightfall.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/MichelleBrendon.jpg[/img] --- [b]Triple Threat Match:[/b] [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/CHThreepwood.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/JohnGreed.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/JoshuaTaylor.jpg[/img] --- [b]Singles Match (Television Title):[/b] [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/JoeyPoison.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/img] --- [b]Singles Match (World Title):[/b] [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/EddStone.jpg[/img] vs [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/Victorri/unknown.jpg[/img] [/center]

Archived