IWG, Everything has changed, (TEW Draft Edition)

Scenario - [b][i]The wrestling world is in direpair. Ever since the turn of the millenium and the WWE take over of WCW, fans interest in wrestling has been on a decline. One by one the wrestling federations across the world began going out of business, for one reason or another. Times have become tough. The WWE itself has even gone bankrupt collapsing under its own arrogant success of not having a suitable rival. Seeing this the top 15 surviving wrestling federations decided to meet in a convention to figure out what was the best plan of action. Before the convention could even begin 5 of those federations also went out of business. Surprisingly the 10 remaining federations agreed to divide up the wrestling talent in order to survive. These 10 federations held a draft and picked its rosters accordingly. Now it was time to see if wrestling could persevere even under the toughest of conditions.[/b][/i] [u]The 10 Surviving Federations[/u] 1) Neo X (USA, Mid South, Founded November 2005, Owned by ??????) 2) Northern Impact Pro Wrestling (St. Paul, MN, USA, Great Lakes, Founded 1997, Owned by ???????) 3) New England Wrestling Alliance (USA, New England, Founded March 2005, Owned by ????) 4) Durty South Wrestling (Atlanta, GA, USA, South East, Founded March 2000, Owned by ????) 5) Coastal Wrestling Federation (Orange County, CA, USA, South West, Founded December 1972, Owned by ????) 6) True Warriors of New York (New York City, NY, USA, Tri State, Founded November 2005, Owned by ????) 7) Fusion Pro Wrestling (Michigan, USA, Great Lakes, Founded October 2005, Owned by ?????) 8) Showcase Wrestling League (New York, USA, Tri States, Founded September 1999, Owned by ?????) 9) FireStorm Pro Wrestling (USA, Tri State, Founded August 1990, Owned by ????) and of course 10) Immortal Wrestling Guild of Canada (Toronto, ON, CN, Ontario, Founded 1990, Owned by Shane and Stephanie McMahon)

The Press Cobference [center][IMG]http://www.torontoplace.com/Pictures/CNtower.jpg[/IMG][/center] [b]Master of Ceremonies[/b] - I'd like to welcome and thank everyone for coming out here today to the CN Tower. But I know you did not come here today to see me. So without further adieu, I present the new owner of the Immortal Wrestling Guild of Canada,........[i]SHANE McMAHON[/i] ("Here Comes the Money" plays and out walks Shane McMahon. He smiles and takes the podium.) [b]Shane McMahon[/b] - Welcome wrestlers, fans, and press. Today I am here to announce that the rumor is true. I have taken over the Immortal Wrestling Guild of Canada. A wrestling federation with a proud 15 year tradition rooted deep here in Canada. I will not change that. In fact I only look to enhance the last remaining Canadian promotion and bring to Canada the best wrestling, not just entertainment but wrestling the world has to offer. I have been working with my dad too long and since the WWE has gone bankrupt, I decided to get out from under my father's wing and get back in the business on my own. Now I wasn't financially able to acquire the IWG by myself so I have some help and when you're a McMahon you don't have to look far. So at this time let me introduce the co-owner of the IWG, my sister, [i]Stephanie McMahon[/i] (Stephanie McMahon enters, shakes her brothers hand, and takes the podium) [b]Stephanie McMahon[/b] - Well, Toronto, here I am, and before you even ask, I know what you are thinking. Two McMahon's in Canada, can wrestling survive? Well i assure you between my brother and I we are going to have the best wrestling product around and we have taken some measures to make sure this promotion succeeds. With the end of the WWE, the wrestling world has changed. No longer is there one dominant fed, and we are back to a regional system in wrestling. In fact the 10 remaining promotions in the world decided to hold a draft to help divide up the talent among the regions. And we know our audience, so in that draft we secured the greatest wrestler in the world and you better believe he is Canadian. He is the Excellence of Execution........[i]Bret Hart[/i] (Bret Hart enters and immediately shakes Shane and Stephanie's hand. They look to be all smiles.) [COLOR=Magenta][b]Bret Hart[/b][/COLOR] - Wow, who would have ever thought a Hart and a McMahon would ever be working side by side again. Well, I'm here to tell you the Hitman is BACK in wrestling. As everyone knows, I am the best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be, and like me the Immortal Wrestling Guild of Canada has assembled the best talent of the past, present, and future. But I'm not going to sit here and bore you to death like the wonder twins over there (points to the McMahons). I am going to bring out the #1 and #2 draft picks and show everyone what the IWG has to look forward to. (As the music plays, out walks Edge and Christian.) [COLOR=DarkOrange][b]Edge[/b][/COLOR] - Wow you and me bro, back together again. Kinda like old times. [COLOR=SandyBrown][b]Christian[/b][/COLOR] - Yeah and I was thinking for old times sake how about we give these guys a 5 second pose. [COLOR=DarkOrange][b]Edge[/b][/COLOR] - That's a great idea. You ready? (Edge and Christian stand there with their thumbs up in front of the press podium with the biggest goofiest grin on their face. Suddenly Christian breaks the pose and picks up the closest chair, which happens to be made of wood, and breaks it over Edge's back. Christian lays the boots to Edge as security runs in to pull Christian off Edge.) [COLOR=SandyBrown][b]Christian[/b][/COLOR] - (screaming as he is carried off) Make me the number Two pick will ya. Christian is number two to nobody. I'm number one I tell ya. I'm the one the peeps come to see. (Before order can be fully restored the feed for the press conference is lost) [center][size=3][b][color=red]Tune in for the Immortal Wrestling Guild's next show, IWG November Reign[/color][/b][/center][/size]

The IWG Arena [CENTER][size=3][b]Welcome to the IWG Arena[/b][/size] The place for the latest news, updates, and rosters of the IWG[/CENTER] Name: Immortal Wrestling Guild of Canada Base of Operations: Toronto, Ontario , Canada (Ontario) Founded: 1990 Promotion Size: Regional Style: Traditional Prestige: C Owner: Shane McMahon and Stephanie McMahon [u]Booking Team[/u] Bruce Hart Jacques Rougeau Jr. Jimmy Hart Pat Patterson Ross Hart [u]Road Agent Team[/u] Billy Graham Bruce Hart Bret Hart Pat Patterson Raymond Rougeau [CENTER][b]Champions[/b][/CENTER] IWG Championship of the Immortals: [i]"Mr. Texas" Dustin Rhodes[/i] (Singles, Main Event, For Everyone) IWG Tag Team Titles: [i]Old School Revival (Steve Corino and CW Anderson)[/i] (Tag Team, Midcard, For Everyone) [CENTER][b]The Roster[/b][/CENTER] [U]Main Event[/U] "Money in the Bank" Edge ([i]Degenerate[/i], [i]Face[/i]) "Captain Charisma"Christian ([i]Prima Donna[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) "Mr. Texas" Dustin Rhodes ([i]Foreigner[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) "The Phenom" Rene Dupree ([i]Prototype[/i], [i]Face[/i]) [U]Upper Midcard[/U] "Crowbar" Devon Storm ([i]Suicidal[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) Sylvain Grenier ([i]High Society[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) "Future" Chris Sabin ([i]Blue Chipper[/i], [i]Face[/i]) "The Machine" Doug Basham ([i]Old School Heel[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) Joe E. Legend ([i]gimmick[/i], [i]disposition[/i]) Matt Bentley ([i]Show Stealer[/i], [i]Face[/i]) "Old School Hero" Steve Corino ([i]Unique Charismatic[/i], [i]Face[/i]) [U]Midcard[/U] Bobby Roode ([i]****y Youth[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) Carl Oulette ([i]No Gimmick Needed[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) "Enforcer" CW Anderson ([i]Legit Athlete[/i], [i]Face[/i]) Milano Collection AT ([i]Young Lion[/i], [i]Face[/i]) Teddy Hart ([i]Rebel[/i], [i]Face[/i]) BJ Whitmer ([i]Texan[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) Jim Neidhart ([i]Grizzled Veteran[/i], [i]Face[/i]) [U]Lower Midcard[/U] Sunny War Cloud ([i]Old School Heel[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) "Glamour Boy" Shane Sewell ([i]****y[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) Johnny Devine ([i]Rocker[/i], [i]Face[/i]) Jimmy Rave ([i]Acdventurer[/i], [i]Face[/i]) [U]Opener[/U] J-Busta ([i]****y[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) J.J. Rougeau ([i]No Gimmick Needed[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) Michael Hart ([i]No Gimmick Needed[/i], [i]Face[/i]) [U]Enhancement Talent[/U] Mike Fury ([i]Young Lion[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) [U]Semi-Active[/U] Raymond Rougeau ([i]No Gimmick Needed[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) Jacques Rougeau Jr. ([i]Old SchooL Heel[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) [U]Managers[/U] Jimmy Hart ([i]Old School Manager[/i], [i]Face[/i]) [u]Tag Teams[/u] [b]Old School Revival[/b] ([i]Steve Corino[/i] and [i]CW Anderson[/i]) [b]Devine Rave[/b] ([i]Johnny Devine[/i] and [i]Jimmy Rave[/i]) [b]Canadian Superstars[/b] ([i]J-Busta[/i] and [i]Mike Fury[/i]) [b]Fabulous Rougeau Brothers[/b] ([i]Jacques Rougeau[/i] and [i]Raymond Rougeau[/i]) [b]Fabulous Rogeau Family[/b] ([i]Jacques Rougeau[/i] and [i]J.J. Rougeaue[/i]) [b]Hart Foundation[/b] ([i]Jim Neidhart[/i] and [i]Michael Hart[/i]) [b]Glamour Boys[/b] ([i]"Glamour Boy" Shane Sewell[/i] and [i]"Glamour Boy" Bobby Roode[/i]) [u]Stables[/u] [b]Fabulous Rougeau Family[/b] Jacques Rougeau Jr Raymond Rougeau J.J. Rougeau [b]Old School Heroes[/b] Steve Corino CW Anderson Chris Sabin [b]Asian Invasion[/b] Milano Collection AT Gail Kim Jimmy Hart [b]Hart Foundation[/b] Bret Hart Jim Neidhart Teddy Hart Michael Hart [CENTER][b]Non-Wrestling Talent[/b][/CENTER] [U]Authority[/U] Shane McMahon ([i]Laid Back Dude[/i], [i]Neutral[/i]) Stephanie McMahon ([i]Daddy's Little Girl[/i], [i]Heel[/i]) Bret Hart ([i]Canadian Hero[/i], [i]Face[/i]) [U]Announcers[/U] None (No TV shows or DVD merchandise) [U]Colour Commentary[/U] None (No TV or DVD merchandise) [U]Referees[/U] Jimmie Korderas Mike Chioda [U]Road Agents[/U] Bret Hart Ross Hart Bruce Hart Pat Patterson Billy Graham [U]Backstage Workers[/U] None [CENTER] [b]IWG Eve of Immortality[/b] [u]IWG Canadian Stampede Bullrope Match ([i]for the IWG Championship of the Immortals[/i])[/u] Dustin Rhodes (c.) vs Edge [u]IWG Teag Team Championship Match ([i]for the IWG Tag Team Championship Titles[/i])[/u] Old School Revival (Steve Corino and CW Anderson) (c.) vs Doug Basham and Matt Bentley [u]A November Reign Re-match[/u] Rene Dupree vs Sylvain Grenier [u]A Matter of Revenge[/u] Christian vs "Crowbar" Devon Storm [u]Three Way Dance[/u] Lita vs Gail Kim vs Trish Stratus [u]Four Way Tag Team Elimination Bout to be #1 Contender for the Tag Titles[/u] Canadian Superstars (J-Busta and Mike Fury) vs Devine Rave (Johnny Devine and Jimmy Rave) vs The Glamour Boys (Shane Sewell and Bobby Roode) vs Jimmy Hart's Asian Invasion (????? and ?????) [u]Family v. Family Grudge Match Part 1[/u] Teddy Hart vs Raymond Rougeau [u]Family v. Family Grudge Match Part 2[/u] Fabulous Rougeau Family (Jacques Rougeau and J.J. Rougeau) vs Hart Foundation (Jim Neidhart and Michael Hart) [u]Grudge Match[/u] Sunny War Cloud vs Carl Oulette [b]Latest IWG News[/b][/CENTER] The IWG has turned down a match request made by Doug Basham for a match with Matt Bentley. Instead they feel it would be better at this time to have a Tag Team Championship Rematch of Bentley and Basham as a team once again facing off against the champions Old School Revival. Unfortunately due to budget concerns Torrie Wilson, Perry Saturn, Randy Savage, Roddy Piper, Mick Foley, and Terry Funk have all been released. We could barely afford one of their contracts much less all 6. The IWG wishes all the talent the best of luck in the future and looks forward to one day working with them again. Unfortuantely look for more roster cuts soon. Don't expect Randy "Macho Man" Savage to ever grace the Guild again, or at least as long as Huddyworld is head booker. Savage came out on the Radio in Toronto and said some pretty nasty things about Huddy and his second rate job as booker as well as his feelings on the REAL reason he was fired. A 'Lion' is said to be on the prowl and the IWG is hoping he'll make the Guild his feasting ground.

[center][b][size=3]The Rumor Mill[/b][/size] News and updates on other wrestling promotions [b]Neo X[/b][/center] Base of Operations: Dallas, Texas, USA (Mid-South) Founded: November 2005 Promotion Size: Regional Style: Cutting Edge Prestige: C Owner: Dusty Rhodes Head Booker: Gabe Sapolsky [u]Booking Team[/u] Savio Vega Bas Rutten Tony Schiavone Kyohei Wada Charles Robinson [u]Road Agent Team[/u] Dusty Rhodes Gabe Sapolsky Savio Vega Bas Rutten Kyohei Wada [u]Champions[/u] NeoX Universal Champion: [i]D'Lo Brown[/i] NeoX Tag Team Champions: [i]Pain Game[/i] ([i]Orlando Jordan[/i] and [i]Spanky[/i]) NeoX National Champion: [i]Matt Anoai[/i] [u]Top 5[/u] D'Lo Brown Shawn Michaels The Rock Brock Lesnar Yoshihiro Tajiri [u]Latest News and Rumors[/u] NeoX extends deal with Tajiri The Neo X Tag Team Titles have changed hands as Orlando Jordan and Spanky defeated Tony Mamaluke and Lizmark Jr. NeoX has lost their TV deal on HBO [center][b]Northern Impact Pro Wrestling[/b][/center] Base of Operations: St. Paul, Minnesota, USA (Great Lakes) Founded: 1997 Promotion Size: Regional Style: Hybrid Prestige: C Owner: Rey Misterio Sr. Head Booker: Paul Orndorff [u]Booking Team[/u] Jerry Jarrett Earl Hebner Tony Chimel [u]Road Agent Team[/u] Rey Misterio Sr. PauL Orndorff Jerry Jarrett Earl Hebner Tony Chimel [u]Champions[/u] nIw Heavyweight Champion: [i]Juventud Guerrera[/i] nIw National Tag Team: [i]Double Shot[/i] ([i]A-1[/i] and [i]Jack Evans[/i]) nIw National Champion: [i]Damien 666[/i] [u]Top 5[/u] Juventud Guerrera Rey Misterio Jr. Jushin Thunder Lyger Road Warrior Animal The Sandman [u]Latest News and Rumors[/u] nIw extends deal with Head Booker Paul Orndorff Damien 666 has defeated Tiger Mask IV for the nIw National Title nIw loses its Tv Slots on FOX, USA Network, TV Tokyo, and TV Azteca [center][b]New England Wrestling Alliance[/b][/center] Base of Operations: Boston, Massachusettes, USA (New England) Founded: March 2005 Promotion Size: Regional Style: Cutting Edge Prestige: C Owner: Vince McMahon Head Booker: Jim Cornette [u]Booking Team[/u] Diamond Dallas Page Jonny Fairplay Terry Taylor Jim Korderas Charles Wright [u]Road Agent Team[/u] Vince McMahon Jim Cornette Ricky Steamboat Terry Taylor Jonny Fairplay [u]Champions[/u] NEWA International Champion: [i]Shelton Benjamin[/i] NEWA Tag Champions: [i]Powerslave[/i] ([i]Jon Heaidenreich[/i] and [i]Paul London[/i]) NEWA Television Champion: [i]Jamie Noble[/i] [u]Top 5[/u] Shelton Benjamin Bill Goldberg Kane Jon Heidenreich Paul London [u]Latest News and Rumors[/u] NEWA extends deals with Mr. Aguila and Head Booker Jim Cornette NEWA loses slot on FOX [center][b]Durty South Wrestling[/b][/center] Base of Operations: Atlanta, Georgia, USA (South East) Founded: March 2000 Promotion Size: Regional Style: Cutting Edge Prestige: C Owner: Tommy Dreamer Head Booker: Paul Heyman [u]Booking Team[/u] Joey Styles Vampire Warrior Bill Alfonso Hayabusa Ai Fujita [u]Road Agent Team[/u] Paul Heyman Jim Molineaux Taz Ai Fujita Hayabusa [u]Champions[/u] DSW International Champion: [i]Raven[/i] DSW World Tag Team Championships: [i]Wrecking Krew[/i] ([i]Tommy Dreamer[/i] and [i]Lash LeRoux[/i]) DSW Hardcore Champion: [i]Rhino[/i] [u]Top 5[/u] Raven Vampiro D-Von Deadly Bubba Deadly Stevie Richards [u]Latest News and Rumors[/u] Rhino defeated Michael Modest for DSW Hardcore title DSW loses TV slot on BET [center][b]Coastal Wretling Federation[/b][/center] Base of Operations: Orange County, California, USA (South West) Founded: December 1972 Promotion Size: Regional Style: Sports Entertainment Prestige: C Owner: Hulk Hogan Head Booker: Vince Russo [u]Booking Team[/u] Arn Anderson Mark Johnson Stacy Kiebler Montanha Silva Midajah [u]Road Agent Team[/u] Vince Russo Arn Anderson Stacy Kiebler Montanha Silva Midajah [u]Champions[/u] CWF Championship Champion: [i]John Cena[/i] CWF World Tag Team Champions: [i]The Partners[/i] ([i]Konnan[/i] and [i]Luther Reigns[/i]) CWF Top Contender Champion: [i]BG James[/i] [u]Top 5[/u] John Cena Kurt Angle Batista Paul Wight Chris Masters [u]Latest News and Rumors[/u] CWF extends deal with Jimmy Snika Jr. BG James defeated Rocky Romero for CWF Top Contender Title CWF loses time slot on FOX [center][b]True Warriors of New York[/b][/center] Base of Operations: New York City, New York, USA (Tri-State) Founded: November 2005 Promotion Size: Regional Style: Cutting Edge Prestige: C Owner: Thomas Simpson Head Booker: Jerry Lynn [i]Booking Team[/i] None [i]Road Agent Team[/i] Thomas Simpson [u]Champions[/u] TWNY True Champion: [i]Jeff Hardy[/i] TWNY Total Tag Team Champions: [i]The Wizards[/i] ([i]Shocker[/i] and [i]Abismo Negro[/i]) TWNY High Spots Champion: [i]Shannon Moore[/i] TWNY Ultimate Brutality Title: [i]Kid Kash[/i] TWNY Triple Threat: [i]Matt Hardy[/i], [i]Shoichi Funaki[/i], [i]Andrew Martin[/i] [u]Top 5[/u] Jeff Hardy Matt Hardy Andrew Martin Shane Helms Shoichi Funaki [u]Latest News and Rumors[/u] None [center][b]Fusion Pro Wrestling[/b] [img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/FUSION.jpg[/img][/center] Base of Operations: East Lansing, Michigan, USA (Great Lakes) Founded: October 2005 Promotion Size: Regional Style: Sports Entertainment Prestige: C Owner: Jim Ross Head Booker: Don Callis [u]Booking Team[/u] Dean Malenko Linda McMahon Chris Kay Seska Melina Perez [u]Road Agent Team[/u] Jim Ross Don Callis Dean Malenko Linda McMahon Mahee Paiment [u]Champions[/u] Fusion Pro Championship: [i]Eddie Guerrero[/i] Fusion Pro Tag Team Championships: [i]Masked Maniacs[/i] ([i]Shark Boy[/i] and [i]L.A. Park[/i]) Fusion Pro No Limits Championship: [i]Petey Williams[/i] [u]Top 5[/u] Eddie Guerrero John Bradshaw Layfield Randy Orton Booker T Rob Van Dam [u]Latest News and Rumors[/u] Masked Maniacs defeated The Naturals for the Fusion Pro Tag Team Titles Recently Signed Linda McMahon, Mahee Paiment, and Seska [center][b]Showcase Wrestling League[/b][/center] Base of Operations: Rochester, New York, USA (Tri-State) Founded: September 1999 Promotion Size: Regional Style: Traditional Prestige: C Owner: Larry Zbysko Head Booker: Keiji Mutoh [u]Booking Team[/u] Diamond Dallas Page Stan Hansen Tony Schiavone Joel Gertner Pelayito Velazquez [u]Road Agent Team[/u] Larry Zbysko Diamond Dallas Page Stan Hansen Tony Schiavone Joel Gertner [u]Champions[/u] SWL Gold Champion: [i]Charlie Haas[/i] SWL Tag Team Champions: [i]Vacant[/i] SWL Silver Champion:[i]Nick Dinsmore[/i] [u]Top 5[/u] Charlie Haas Nick Dinsmore Jeff Jarrett Chris Benoit Steven Regal [u]Latest News and Rumors[/u] Recently signed Ernest Miller, Stan Hansen, and Diamond Dallas Page [center][b]FireStorm Pro Wrestling[/b][/center] Base of Operations: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA (Tri-State) Founded: August 1990 Promotion Size: Regional Style: Sports Entertainment Prestige: C Owner: Harley Race Head Booker: Christopher Daniels [u]Booking Team[/u] Dory Funk Jr. Ric Flair Jesse Ventura Howard Finkel Brian Hebner [u]Road Agent Team[/u] Harley Race Dory Funk Jr. Jesse Ventura Howard Finkel Brian Hebner [u]Champions[/u] FSW World Heavyweight Champion: [i]Sean Morley[/i] FSW Tag Championship Champions: [i]Team Greatness[/i] ([i]CM Punk[/i] and [i]Jake Roberts[/i]) FSW Continental Champion: [i]Chris Hero[/i] [u]Top 5[/u] Sean Morley Mark Jindrak Sting The Undertaker Christopher Daniels [u]Latest News and Rumors[/u] Recently signed Howard Finkel, Dory Funk Jr, and Jesse Ventura [center][b]Other News[/b][/center] Well the owners have taken their places and hired their Head Bookers. Every promotion has switched to a monthly show except nIw who still has a remaining TV Show, but rumor has it that too is on the cutting room floor. Due to a regional system, many big names have been cut and remain unsigned. Look for the way of the olden days when stars would move region to region to increase their popularity. So far B- is the best home rating for a promotion, not bad since all promotions have started at C+. Amazing enough wrestling has resurfaced in Mexico, Japan, and UK. All-Star Wrestling has re-opened in UK owned by John Hall, Torymon has re-opened in Mexico under the new ownership lead by Chavo Guerreo Sr, and Empire Pro Wrestling has opened its doors for the first time in Japan owned by Animal Hamiguchi. Hardcore Anson has failed a drug test. I say good for him, he doesn't work anyway so do what you want Anson. Three new prospects have entered the wrestling world, but none in North America. They look promising though.

IWG Official Press Release Press Release 11/04/2005 [quote]Quebec, PQ - The Fabulous Rougeau Family has issued a challenge to the First Family of wrestling, The Hart Family, to prove which family is the most talented. The match request has been made as a Six Man Tag Team Challenge for IWG November Reign. Jacques Rougeau Jr, Raymond Rougeau, and J.J. Rougeau will be in attendance to accept whoever the Hart Family chooses to answer. [/quote] Press Release 11/05/2005 [quote]Toronto, ON - The rules of the Immortal Wrestling Guild's Lethal Lottery Tag Team Scramble have been announced. There will be twelve competitors and there will be two sets of numbers and each competitor will choose a number 1-6. A team will be made up of each wrestler who have the same number. Also each number represents the order of entry in the match. Where as the two wrestlers holding the number 1 will wrestle the two wrestlers holding the number 2 until a decision and then the two wrestlers holding the number 3 will enter the ring to face the winner of the previous match. This will continue until the fifth match when the wrestlers holding the number 6 enter the ring. Once the fifth match ends by a decision whether it be pinfall, submission, countout, disqualification, or any other scenario, the last team standing in that fifth match is crowned the NEW [i]IWG Tag Team Champions[/i].[/quote] Press Release 11/07/2005 [quote]Toronto, ON - Seven of the eight participants in the Tournament for Immortality have been announced. Edge and Christian have both signed on for the tournament instead of signing a non-title grudge match. Christian said, "I'm as good as gold. I'm the #1 guy in this federation and come November Reign I will walk out the IWG Champion." Edge followed up by saying they don't call him money in the bank for no reason and not even Christian can stop him from claiming his rightful place on the IWG totem pole. Aside from Edge and Christian, the other announced participants are: Perry Saturn, Rene Dupree, Dustin Rhodes, "Crowbar" Devon Storm, and Sylvain Grenier.[/quote] Press Release 11/07/2005 [quote]Toronto, ON - To display that Legends live forever. Four of Wrestling's all-time greats have agreed to compete in a tag match at November Reign. It'll be Terry Funk and Mick Foley teaming up to take on the team of "Rowdy" Roddy Piper and Randy "Macho Man" Savage. OHHH YEAH. The Immortal Wrestling Guild is always more than willing to pay tribute to wrestling's past as well as usher in the next era of wrestling's future. This tag match should be one for the history books.[/quote] Press Release 11/07/2005 [quote]Orlando, FL, USA - Not to be out done by a flurry of action and match announcements, "The Mouth" Jimmy Hart claims to have found a new talent he wants to bring into the Guild and showcase. An open challenge has been laid down to anyone brave enough to face what Jimmy is calling the top guy in his wrestling collection.[/quote]

[QUOTE]Bret Hart - Wow, who would have ever thought a Hart and a McMahon would ever be working side by side again. Well, I'm here to tell you the Hitman is BACK in wrestling.[/QUOTE] You better believe this would be the best thing ever IMO, random thought here, look at tapes of Hogan before Hart was on the mic and you'll see Hogan was crap really, IMO. Hart, knows how to pause for crowd response and you don't learn THAT being American haha!! Wait,...

IWG November Reign [center][size=5][b][color=red]IWG NOVEMBER REIGN[/size][/b][/color][b] [size=3]Premiere Convention Centre Toronto, Ontario, Canada November 26, 2005[/size][/b] [size=2] WELCOME TO THE NEW IMMORTAL WRESTLING GUILD. WE MAY BE UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP BUT WE PLAN ON BRINGING YOU THE SAME GREAT WRESTLING WE HAVE FOR OVER FIFTEEN YEARS.[/center] The show begins with "The Hitman's Anthem" playing and the crowd goes nuts as Bret "the Hitman" Hart comes to the ring with Shane McMahon. Shane and Bret pose for a few pictures of them shaking hands and then Shane grabs a mic. [b]Shane McMahon[/b]: [i]I'd like to introduce to you the IWG's NEW Commisioner, Bret "the Hitman" Hart.[/i] A HUGE HITMAN chant begins. Bret pauses and listens to the crowd. [b][color=magenta]Bret Hart[/color][/b]: [i]Thank you, but I'm not out here to promote myself. As we all know we have the Tournament for Immortality to crown a new champion of the Immortals and I want to bring out a man who is the odds on favorite to win the tournament and see if he can handle the pressure.[/i] Just then through the PA "You think you know me" strikes up and out comes EDGE. The crowd pops huge for their returned Canadian compatriot. Edge gets in the ring and shakes both Bret and Shane's hand but before anything can be said the music plays again "CHRISTIAN, CHRISTIAN" the old Christian Rock Opera theme plays and out comes the man himself, Christian. Christian looks at the threemen in the ring and grabs a mic of his own. [COLOR=SandyBrown][b]Christian[/b][/COLOR]: [i]Sorry, I really don't mean to interrupt this love fest between the three of you, but as you all know, I am the odds on favorite to the IWG Championship. Sure Edge is money in the bank BUT after tonight the IWG will be THE PEEP SHOW.[/i] Just then from the crowd comes Crowbar. He sneaks up behind Edge and lays him out with a closeline. Bret and Shane get out of the ring and a referee runs down into the ring and the bell rings. Bret and Shane leave ringside while Christian hangs around. [center][b]IWG Tournament for Immortality First Round Match [COLOR=DarkOrange][u]Edge[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]Crowbar[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] Well the Tournament has officially begun. Crowbar dominates the first part of the match but Edge is able to regain his composure until Christian interferes. Crowbar gets right back on top until out of nowhere Edge hits the Edgecution and gets the win in the opening match of November Reign. Edge leaves ringside with a little blood running from his nose as Christian gets in the ring with Crowbar looking pissed. Christian starts yellingat Crowbar who is picking himself up from the match. Crowbar though doesn't take any of Christians abuse as he grabs Christian and hits a DDT leaving Christian laying in the ring as Crowbar walks to the back.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B+[/b])[/center] After Christian is helped from ringside by the medical staff the rest of the IWG Tournament for Immortality First Round matches are announced. [center]Rene Dupree vs Sylvain Grenier Christian vs Perry Saturn Dustin Rhodes vs ????? ?????? [b]IWG Tournament for Immortality First Round Match [COLOR=Red][u]Rene Dupree[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Sylvain Grenier[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] Once partners in a land and time far from now Rene Dupree and Sylvain Grenier now square off in their first appearnce in the Guild. Rene Dupree ends up getting the win hitting a Death Valley Driver on Grenier in what seemed like a friendly rivalry between the two French-Canadian wrestlers.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B+[/b])[/center] In the back Chris Sabin is shown drawing a number for the IWG Lethal Lottery. Sabin looks at his number but looks confused. Stephanie McMahon is in the back running the Lottery. Sabin turns his number around and shows the number 7. Sabin asks if this is some kind of joke cause there's only suppose to be numbers 1-6. Stephanie says this is no joke, in fact its Sabin's lucky day. Sabin is no longer in the Tag Scramble but in fact a part of the Tournament for Immortality filling in the last spot in the tournament. (Segment Rating [b]C+[/b]) BJ Whitmer then hits ringside and grabs a microphone. [COLOR=DimGray][b]BJ Whitmer[/b][/COLOR]: [i]JIMMY, I don't know what the hell you have planned tonight but I see I don't have a match so get your new talent out here right now so I can make short work of him.[/i] Jimmy Hart walks out to the ring with microphone in hand. [COLOR=Purple][b]Jimmy Hart[/b][/COLOR]: [i]I am proud to introduce to you BJ and to all of the Guild of the Immortals MILANO COLLECTION AT.[/i] (Segment Rating [b]B-[/b]) [center][b][COLOR=DimGray][u]BJ Whitmer[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Purple]Milano Collection AT[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b]THe match turned out to be quite average and allow the crowd to settle into their seats after the first two matches. Milano gets the win when Gail Kim hits ringside and distracts BJ Whitmer allowing Milano to roll up Whitmer and get the pin. "The Mouth" runs into the ring with Gail Kim and raises both of their hands and then proclaims an Asian Invasion is coming to the IWG. [/b][center](Match Rating [b]C[/b])[/center] The camera again cuts back to the lottery action. This time its Steve Corino drawing a number. Corino looks at his number and then CW Anderson walks over to Corino to compare numbers. Corino and Anderson look at each other with big smiles on their faces and just nod in approval.(Segment Rating [b]B[/b]) [center][b]IWG Tournament for Immortality First Round Match [COLOR=Red][u]Perry Saturn[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=SandyBrown]Christian[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] Perry Saturn gets in the ring first awaiting Christian. he ref even begins a ten count, because Christian is taking so long. When the ref hits FIVE, Christian walks out and walks slowly to the ring. The ref stops counting at NINE and allows Christian to get into the ring looking a little worse for wear. Saturn upset starts to argue with the referee saying he should've already won by countout. Christian jumps Saturn from behind. Whatever grogginess Christian had pre-match disappeared in the match as he took the match to Perry Saturn. Christian ends up using the ropes for leverage to get the pin on Saturn and advance. Christian celebrates by blowing kisses and pointing at his peeps as he leaves ringside. Perry Saturn still in the ring attacks the referee and security has to hit ringside to remove Perry Saturn from the facilities.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]A[/b]) [b]IWG Tournament for Immortality First Round Match [COLOR=Blue][u]Dustin Rhodes[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Sienna]Chris Sabin[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] "Mr Texas" Dustin Rhodes hits ringside and says he is ready for whoever ?????? may be. As determined earlier by lottery its "FUTURE" Chris Sabin. Sabin walks out and the crowd chants "HAIL SABIN". Rhodes takes it to the Future, but Sabin is able to give it right back to the Texas Redneck. In the end Dustin uses a bullrope with a cowbell on it to knockout Sabin when the ref was knocked down. The ref wakes back up and Rhodes covers for the win. Unfortunately this match came out awkward as Dustin and Chris had no chemistry.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B[/b])[/center] In back "The Machine" Doug Basham is shown drawing the last lottery number. Everyone else is gone except Matt Bentley who walks over to Doug with a smile. Doug Basham does not look impressed. (Segment Rating [b]B[/b]) [center][b]LETHAL LOTTERY TAG TEAM SCRAMBLE[/b] [b]Match 1: [COLOR=RoyalBlue][u]Sunny War Cloud and Carl Oulette[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Johnny Divine and Jimmy Rave[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] Its known all throughout Canada that War Cloud and Oulette have had problems in the past in other feds and of course those problems came to the forefront here. Oulette and War Cloud ended up arguing throughout the match and in an instant Rave rolled up War Cloud to get the win. After the match War Cloud and Oulette argued all the way from ringside.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]C[/b]) [b]Match 2: [COLOR=RoyalBlue][u]Doug Basham and Matt Bentley[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Johnny Divine and Jimmy Rave[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] Almost immediately after the previous match ended Doug Basham ran to the ring to capitalize on the teams fatigue. Basham took the match immediately to Rave. Bentley though took his time walking to the ring playing up to the crowd. Even before Bentley could climb on the ring apron, Basham had Rave pinned[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B-[/b]) [b]Match 3: [COLOR=RoyalBlue][u]Doug Basham and Matt Bentley[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]J-Busta and Mike Fury[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] Basham again dominates another team by himself refusing to even tag in Matt Bentley during this short match.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]C+[/b]) [b]Match 4: [COLOR=RoyalBlue][u]Doug Basham and Matt Bentley[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Bobby Roode and Shane Sewell[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] Next "Glamour Boy" Shane Sewell and Bobby Roode hit the ring. Bentley tags himself in as Basham was waiting for his competitors to get in the ring so bentley starst the match this time. Basham looks upset when the ref tells him a tag has been made. Bentley puts on an awesome display of skill until Doug Basham reurns the favor and tags himself into the match. Basham hits a Leg lariat on the already down Shane Sewell and Basham and Bentley advance to the final match.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B-[/b]) [b]Match 5: [COLOR=RoyalBlue][u]Doug Basham and Matt Bentley[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Steve Corino and CW Anderson[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] Steve Corino and CW Anderson the last remaining two come down the aisle. Suprisingly though Bentley and Basham work together and pretty much dominate the match. Basham ends up hitting a Leg lariat on Corino, but out of nowhere Chris Sabin appearsand pulls Basham off of Corino and out of the ring. Sabin lays a flurry of punches on Basham as Anderson gets in the ring and pulls Bentley into the rin the hard way. Corino then recovers gets to his feet and hits the Old School Expulsion on Bentley and covers. Anderson gets the ref who has been distracted by Basham and Sabin and the ref counts 1,2,3 even though Doug Basham is in fact the legal man. Sabin gets in the ring and helps roll Bentley out of the ring onto the floor next to a beaten Basham as the three raise their hands and celebrate.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B[/b])[/center] Steve Corino and CW Anderson are handed the IWG Tag Team Titles and Corino calls for a mic. [COLOR=Sienna][b]Steve Corino[/b][/COLOR]: You have just witnessed an Old School Revival and we are your Old School Heroes. The crowd cheers as Corino, Anderson, and Sabin leave ringside. The Semi-Final matches are next and they are as follows. [center]Christian vs Edge Dustin Rhodes vs Rene Dupree [b]IWG Tournament for Immortality Semi-Final Match [COLOR=SandyBrown][u]Christian[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=DarkOrange]Edge[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] So our next match might as well be the main event as its the two men everyone in the arena came to see tonight to fight it out and in true Edge and Christian style they didn't disappoint. Edge and Christian have great chemistry together in the ring but Edge proved he was money in the bank hitting the spear on Christian for the win. After the match Edge left ringside pointing at Christian with a big mocking smile on his face. Christian complained to the ref of a fast count, but to no avail. So in true Christian fashion he had a meltdown and threw a temper tantrum right in the middle of the ring.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]A[/b]) [b]IWG Tournament for Immortality Semi-Final Match [COLOR=Blue][u]Dustin Rhodes[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Rene Dupree[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] Wondering how a great match like Edge and Christian can be followed up? Well your answer is Dustin Rhodes and Rene Dupree. Two back to back matches that brought the fans out of their seats. Rhodes secured the win after hitting Dupree with the Bullrope and then was met by a chorus of boos from the Toronto crowd.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]A[/b])[/center] In back Jesse Ventura is waitng for Dustin Rhodes as he came through the curtain. Exhausted Rhodes grabs the mic from Ventura. [color=Blue][b]Dustin Rhodes[/b][/color]: [i]If I learned one thing growing up in Texas the son of a Wrestling legend its this. Immortality is forever and I can't allow a Canadian to claim Immortality. So Edge I dare you enter the ring with me at your own peril because I have the great equalizer.[/i] Rhodes holds up his Texas Bullrope with cowbell on it and it illicits even more boos from the Pro-Edge crowd. (Segment Rating [b]A[/b]) Then the Fabulous Rougeau Family came to ringside. [color=lightblue][b]Raymond Rougeau[/b][/color]: [i]We are the true First Family of wrestling and tonight we are going to prove it. You may love the Harts but after tonight you'll love what we are have done to them. [/i] The Rougeaus take turns insulting the crowd mostly in French until Bret Hart comes out. [color=Magenta][b]Bret Hart[/color][/b]: Its nice to see the Rougeaus are in fighting form still. Unfortunately I am still not able to wrestle due according to my doctors but I present to you the three men who are eagerly awaiting to get in the ring with the Rougeau's[/i] Jim Neidhart, Michael Hart, and Teddy Hart come to the ring as the Hart Family looks to defend its honor. (Segment Ratin [b]B-[/b]) [center][b]Six Man Tag Team Challenge [COLOR=LightBlue][u]Jacques Rougeau, Raymond Rougeau, J.J. Rougeau[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Magenta]Jim Neidhart, Michael Hart, Teddy Hart[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] The match really excited the Canadian faithful, but the action in the ring wasn't the most technically sound Teddy Hart ended up getting the win for the Hart Family as he pinned J.J. Rougeau, the 19 year old Rougeau, by Hart Attack. The Hart Family celebrated in the ring as the Rougeau's left ringside upset still insulting the crowd.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]C[/b])[/center] A video is shown hyping Immortality and the IWG Legends Tag Match Next saying LEGENDS LIVE FOREVER. (Segment Rating [b]B+[/b]) [center][b]IWG Legends Tag Team Match [COLOR=Orange][u]Roddy Piper and Randy Savage[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Teal]Mick Foley and Terry Funk[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] For a bunch of older guys the match itself was an awesome spectacle. In the end Mick Foley got Randy Savage to submit to a Mandible Claw. I guess that's one way to shut the Macho man up. Afterwards Foley and Funk leave ringside celebrating as Piper picks up a microphone and just insults the fallen Macho Man for losing the match. Piper asks for his music and leaves Savage alone in the ring to recover.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B+[/b])[/center] Edge then comes to ringside as Randy Savage is helped to the back by the medical staff. Edge grabs the mic Piper used. [COLOR=DarkOrange][b]Edge[/b][/COLOR]: [i]Dustin, I don't have much to say except Let's do this right now TOUGH GUY.[/i] (Segment Rating [b]A[/b]) [center][b]IWG Tournament for Immortality Final Match [COLOR=Blue][u]Dustin Rhodes[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=DarkOrange]Edge[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] As expected by the boys in the back this match fell flat. The two combatants looked tired and really didn't click well. Edge had Dustin Rhodes with a spear when Christian again hit ringside. He grabbed Dustin's bullrope and began choking out Edge with it, even hanging him over the ropes. Security came out to remove Chritian from ringside as referee checked on Edge. Dustin back up pulls the referee off of Edge and hits the TEXAS BULLDOG on Edge. The ref refuses to count but Stephanie McMahon runs down to ringside in a referee shirt and counts 1,2,....3. The crowd erupts in boos as the Stephanie McMahon raises Dustin Rhodes hand. The first referee looks stunned.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B+[/b])[/center] [COLOR=Black][b]Stepahnie McMahon[/b][/COLOR]: [i]Did you honestly believe a McMahon could stay out of the final result of this match. I may be in Canada but I don't have to like it and I'm not going to allow a Canadian be champion of my Guild.[/i] Just then "The Hitman's Anthem" plays and Bret Hart again appears and gets in the ring and stands beside a confused looking Edge. [COLOR=Magenta][b]Bret Hart[/b][/COLOR]: [i]Now I know you're the boss, Steph, but I think we need to give the fans what they came to see. A fair shot between two competitors for the title. As announced tonight I AM the Commissioner here in the IWG and I order this match to be restarted.[/i] The fans cheer and Edge shakes his head and nods in approval. But before anything else can begin "Here Comes the Money" strikes up and out walks Shane McMahon with the IWG Championship of the Immortals in his hand. He gets in the now crowded ring. [b]Shane McMahon[/b]: [i]Now I know more than anybody we need to give the fans what they want, BUT I also know I am a McMahon and what we decide is for everybody's own good. So tonight we crown a NEW IWG Champion of Immortality and that is Dustin Rhodes. Don't worry though I will give a chance for everything to be rectified. Next month we will be holding IWG EVE OF IMMORTALITY and the Main Event of that match will be EDGE vs DUSTIN RHODES for the IWG Championship of the Immortals in a Canadian Stampede Bullrope match.[/i] The crowd boos as Edge hasn't been given the title. The factions in the ring leave ringside group by group, Dustin Rhodes and Stephanie McMahon first, then Shane McMahon and the referee, until its just Bret Hart and Edge in the ring. Bret Hart raises Edge's hand as a huge Edge chant hits the arena. Attendance: 2,000 Show Rating: [b]B+[/b] (Well time to start planning Next Month's card.) [/size]

Oldschool, I'm sure you would do an awesome job. I enjoy reading them as much as writing them. Besides its like Karaoke. People don't have to pay attention to either but its out there and you're bound to find those that like it and share your interest. P.S. I'm a horrible Karaoke singer but I do it anyways ;)

[QUOTE=Oldschool]This looks awesome. Reading some of these makes me hesitant about writing my own diary, because there are some realy fntastic bookers here[/QUOTE] No one will diss you mate and you will only get better, Give it a go! :) Edit: Can't believe I forgot, Huddy awesome job man! Keep up the great work thanks again for keeping this going. Hulk Hogan and Vince Russo as Owner and Booker, I'm taking bets on how long it will take my fed to self implode! :D

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool]Edit: Can't believe I forgot, Huddy awesome job man! Keep up the great work thanks again for keeping this going. Hulk Hogan and Vince Russo as Owner and Booker, I'm taking bets on how long it will take my fed to self implode! :D[/QUOTE] Yeah I almost died laughing when I saw that. I couldn't believe Hogan actually hired Russo. But no worries mate even though your fed and my fed are the two slowest developing feds right now.

An IWG Stocking Stuffer Special [center][size=5][b][color=red]AN[/color] [color=green]IWG[/color] [color=red]Stocking[/color] [color=green]Stuffer[/color] [color=red]Special[/size][/b][/color][b] [size=3]Kitchener Memorial Auditorium Kitchener, Ontario, Canada December 24, 2005[/size][/b] [size=2] WELCOME TO THE IMMORTAL WRESTLING GUILD HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD FIGHT [b] [COLOR=Red][u]Steve Corino[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Matt Bentley[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] The night begins with the action in the ring. As a preview for the IWG Tag Team Championship bout re-match, one half of the IWG Tag Team Champions “Old School Hero” Steve Corino takes on “Show Stealer” Matt Bentley. This match is simply awesome as the two men take each other to the limit and battle all over the arena, not just in the ring. The IWG has definitely become interactive and fan friendly. Eventually the ref throws out the match saying both men were eliminated by count out. But Corino and Bentley still battle it out in the crowd. Suddenly “Future” Chris Sabin appears in the crowd and helps Corino lay out Bentley. The two Old Schoolers bring Bentley into the ring and apply a vicious beat down on the unconscious Bentley.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]A[/b])[/center] Sabin continues to beat down Bentley as Corino grabs a microphone and his IWG Tag Team Title.. [b][color=red]Steve Corino[/b][/color]: [I]Does anyone want a hero to come out here and save Matt Bentley? Oh wait, the Old School Heroes are already here.[/I] Corino gets down to Bentley’s level and gets in his face and holds up his Tag Team title. [b][color=red]Steve Corino[/b][/color]: [I]Do you think Doug Basham is going to save you? Dou you think Basham honestly gives a damn? He doesn’t even want to be your partner. All Doug Basham gives a damn about is himself. Come Eve of Immortality, he’ll be in your corner but will he be on your side? Think about that show stealer?[/I] Corino proceeds to throw the microphone down and the Old School Heroes leave a bloodied and beaten Matt Bentley in the ring alone. (Segment Rating: [b]C+[/b]) “The Mouth” Jimmy Hart is then shown in a locker room talking to Gail Kim and Milano Collection AT trying to psyche them up. Hart informs the two they have a mixed tag match tonight. (Segment Rating [b]C[/b]) “The Hitman’s Anthem” strikes up in the auditorium and out comes the IWG Commissioner Bret “the Hitman” Hart. Bret announces that its true, he has been given full authority over the arena and all its matches by Shane McMahon, and tonight’s main event is Dustin Rhodes and Christian vs. Edge and a partner of Edge’s choice. Then Bret dares Stephanie McMahon to show her face because he has a surprise in store for her. (Segment Rating [b]A[/b]) [b][center] [COLOR=purple][u]Milano Collection AT and Gail Kim[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Sylvain Grenier and Trish Stratus[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b]Trish Stratus debuts in the IWG and Sylvain Grenier, the high society snob that he is, gladly escorts her to ringside. Next out the Asian Invasion lead by Jimmy Hart hits ringside. The match ends in a no contest though, when Lita makes her debut attacking both Trish Stratus and Gail Kim. Lita refuses to be left out of the action tonight. [/b] [center](Match Rating [b]C[/b])[/center] Bret Hart immediately re-appears and says that at the Eve of Immortality we will have a winner when he gives the crowd what they want to see, a little three-way action between Trish Stratus, Gail Kim, and Lita. (Segment Rating: [b]B[/b]) In the back Sylvain Grenier is walking around backstage worn out a little from his previous match. Grenier bumps into Rene Dupree. Grenier looks upset until he recognizes it is Dupree. Grenier shakes Dupree’s hand and tells him at November Reign the better man won, but how about Dupree gives Grenier another chance and come Eve of Immortality, Sylvain will prove he is the better man. Rene thinks about it and then agrees saying he’ll give his old buddy a re-match. They shake on it and Rene Dupree walks off, leaving Grenier with a menacing look in his eye. (Segment Rating: [b]B[/b]) [center][b][COLOR=DimGray][u]Joe E. Legend[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Purple]Johnny Devine [/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b]Next up, the debut of a Legend. Joe E. Legend hits the ring and reminds us that in the IWG Legends live forever. He said at November Reign they were subjected to four old fuddy duddies in the ring almost putting the crowd to sleep. Tonight they’ll see the only Legend they need to see. Legend goes on to issue an open challenge answered by Johnny Devine. A good match with great work together in the ring by Legend and Devine, Legend gets the win after a monster Gorilla Choke Bomb. [/b][center](Match Rating [b]B[/b])[/center] Edge then hits ringside to a HUGE OVATION. [b][color=DarkOrnage]Edge:[/color][/b] [I]Thank you very much. Boy do I have a treat for you guys. Tonight I get to team with anyone I desire and I asked Bret Hart to be my partner.[/I] (HUGE OVATION)[I] Unfortunately he told me he can’t wrestle. I know, I know doctors orders, but Bret looked me in the eyes and made the best suggestion I ever heard. He told me to still include someone who is a part of the true heart of Canada. So I proudly introduce my tag team partner tonight, TEDDY HART. [/I] Teddy comes to ringside and the crowd goes nuts for the two Canadians. (Segment Rating [b]B-[/b]) [center][b] [COLOR=Red][u]Rene Dupree[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=OliveGreen]Crowbar[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] A battle between the “Phenom” Rene Dupree and the psycho Crowbar came next. The match featured a bunch of power moves and Dupree ended up getting the win via Death Valley Driver.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B+[/b])[/center] In back the champ, Dustin Rhodes, and Christian are shown walking to the ring entrance discussing strategy on how they are going to destroy Edge once and for all (Segment Rating: [b]A[/b]) Bret Hart is shown in his office with Teddy Hart. Bret lectures Teddy about what it means to be a Hart and how tonight it was Teddy’s time to shine. Teddy definitely looked psyched up. (Segment Rating: [b]B[/b]) [b][center] [COLOR=Blue][u]Dustin Rhodes and Christian[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=DarkOrange]Edge and Teddy Hart[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b] A crazy match where Stephanie McMahon appeared at ringside to help out Dustin Rhodes Once Stephanie appeared Bret Hart appeared with security to try and escort Stephanie out of the arena. Confused the referee paid attention to the scene being made outside of the ring. Meanwhile in the ring Dustin Rhodes brought in the bullrope and laid Teddy Hart out in the ring with the cowbell. Rhodes then proceeded to choke Teddy Hart out with the rope. Christian then went outside and grabbed a steel chair. Christian was about to hit Edge with the chair when Edge speared Christian, leaving Christian floored and unconscious. Edge then grabbed the chair entered the ring and attacked Dustin Rhodes with the chair saving Teddy. Edge then rolled Teddy on top of the knocked out Rhodes. By this time security had handcuffed Stephanie McMahon and was escorting her from ringside, humiliating the co-owner. The referee turned his attention back to the ring and saw Teddy covering Dustin. The referee hit the three count and the show ended with an unconscious Teddy Hart pinning Dustin Rhodes to get the victory. The crowd went nuts and a huge “TEDDY” chant went up through the arena.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]A[/b])[/center] Attendance: 4,158 Show Rating: [b]B+[/b] (Well time to get that Eve of Immortality thing going, but first some sleep) [/size]

IWG Eve of Immortality [center][size=5][b][color=green]IWG EVE OF IMMORTALITY[/color][/size] [size=3]Varsity Arena Toronto, Ontario, Canada December 31, 2005[/size][/b] [size=2] WELCOME TO THE IMMORTAL WRESTLING GUILD THE END OF THE YEAR MAY BE UPON US BUT WE HAVE ONLY BEGUN TO FIGHT[/center] The night begins in true IWG fashion. “The Hitman’s Anthem” strikes up, out walks Canada’s Native Son, Bret “Hitman” Hart, and the crowd goes wild. Bret gets in the ring and grabs a mic. [color=magenta][b]Bret Hart[/b][/color]: [I]Tonight, we have a rematch from the Tournament for Immortality Finals. Of course last month we had a tainted victory and in my opinion an undeserving champion. Tonight, I will make sure that not only the best man wins but that it’s a clean victory to boot. [/I] Surprisingly Stephanie McMahon appears and gets in the ring. [b]Stephanie McMahon[/b]: [I] You know what Brett, you’re right. Tonight, the best man will win the IWG Championship of the Immortals, but where you’re wrong is when the dust settles, it’ll be DUSTIN RHODES who walks out of here the champion.[/I] “Here Comes the MONEY” strikes up and out walks majority owner Shane McMahon. Shane gets in the ring between Co-Owner Stephanie McMahon and IWG Commissioner Bret Hart. [b]Shane McMahon[/b]: [I]Whoa, whoa, whoa, chill out you two. Obviously we all have our professional differences but tonight we are on the Eve of wrestling history, Wrestling Immortality so to speak. Tonight history will be made in IWG’s First ever Canadian Stampede Bullrope Match and nothing, not even you Steph, or you Bret will ruin that tonight..[/I] The majority owner, Shane McMahon, co-owner, Stephanie McMahon, and Commissioner, Bret Hart all leave ring side with the tensions still running high. (Segment Rating: [b]A*[/b]) Next out “The Mouth” Jimmy Hart appears and says Milano Collection AT is ready fro his monthly open challenge. Who will dare face the Collection this month? (Segment Rating: [b]B[/b]) A new wrestler appears at the ring entrance. [color=dimgray][b]New Wrestler[/b][/color]: (British Accent) [I]Its time for a new kind of Invasion around here. I’m sure you are used to Jimmy Hart and his Asian Invasion, but I gladly present to you, THE ONE MAN BRITISH INVASION, myself, Nigel McGuiness. [/I] [b][center] [COLOR=purple][u]Milano Collection AT[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=DimGray]Nigel McGuiness[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b]McGuiness put up a good effort but in the end Milano Collection AT continues his tear through the single’s ranks. Collection gets the win after hitting an IR on McGuiness. [/b] [center](Match Rating [b]C-[/b])[/center] Next out, THE FABULOUS ROUGEAU FAMILY. [color=lightblue][b]Jacques Rougeau[/b][/color]: [I]Last month at IWG November Reign, the Hart’s showed their true colors. They cheated us out of our rightful place as wrestling’s TRUE FIRST FAMILY of Wrestling, but tonight the Rougeau’s get another chance to prove that we are the top family. So Hart’s get ready for a but kicking cause the Rougeau’s are here to stay.[/I] (Segment Rating: [b]B-[/b]) [center][b][COLOR=LightBlue][u]Fabulous Rougeau Family (Jacques Rougeau and J.J. Rougeau[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Magenta]The Hart Family (Jim Neidhart and Michael Hart) [/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b]Speaking of cheating, the Rougeau’s showed there were the best at breaking the rules. When the referee had his back turned Jacques Rougeau hit a low blow on Michael Hart and then applied a Boston Crab to get the young Hart to submit. Afterwards a huge rumble ensued as Raymond Rougeau attacked Jim Neidhart and Teddy hart ran out to make the save. The six wrestlers began a brawl that broke out into the crowd. [/b][center](Match Rating [b]C[/b])[/center] Edge then hits ringside to a HUGE OVATION. [b][color=DarkOrnage]Edge:[/color][/b] [I]Tonight, boy do I have something for you tonight. Tonight I want everyone here to experience life on the EDGE, because I know tonight I’m money in the bank. [/I] The crowd goes crazy as Edge hypes his title re-match and puts down his opponent Dustin Rhodes. (Segment Rating [b]A[/b]) [center][b] [COLOR=Sienna][u]Chris Sabin[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=DimGray]BJ Whitmer.[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b]Whitmer appears and calls out the Kings of Old School. Sabin appears alone and Whitmer says its time for him to prove the Future is not Sabin but in fact the future starts with Whitmer. Sabin takes the match to Whitmer though and Sabin wins via Cradle Shock. Overall the match looked very well as Whitmer and Sabin have good in ring chemistry, [/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B-[/b]) [b] [COLOR=Blue][u]Sunny War Cloud[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=DimGray]Carl Oulette[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b]These two have been at each other’s throats for years. They don’t get along and lord only knows if they will ever get along. They keep their distance backstage and the IWG is probably better off for it, but these two have finally agreed to bring their feud to the ring of the IWG to finally settle the score. But the score doesn’t seem to be settled as the match ends in a double count out as Oulette and War Cloud take the match outside and just abuse each other with ring bells and steel chairs.[/b] [center](Match Rating [b]C[/b])[/center] Scott D’Amore suddenly appears and gets the security to break the two up. [color=red][b]Scott D’Amore[/b][/color]: Look you, two. I don’t know if you can see it but you have great chemistry, great fire, great passion. Passion only two guys from Quebec can have. If you two just focused your energy could you imagine how far the two of you together could go? I’ll tell you. You two could become the GREATEST TAG TEAM in IWG history, not to mention you could become the KINGS OF QUEBEC.[/I] (Segment Rating [b]C[/b]) [center][b] [COLOR=Blue][u]Trish Stratus[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Red]Lita[/COLOR] vs [color=purple]Gail Kim[/color][/u][/b][/center] [b]Now it is time for the all female three-way. At the IWG Stocking Stuffer Special, Lita felt left out when Trish and Gail Kim went one on one and she attacked both women. The IWG female contingent proved they could put together a good entertaining match. In the end Sylvain Grenier came to ringside and held Gail Kim outside the ring so she couldn’t make the save as Trish Stratus hit the Stratusfaction on Lita to get the pin and win. Post Match Rene Dupree came down and confronted Grenier about his interference in the match. [/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B[/b])[/center] Then we cut to the back. Dustin Rhodes is shown wearing a cowboy hat and holding his bullrope. [color=olivegreen][b]Dustin Rhodes[/b][/color]: [I]Tonight, this TEXAS Bullrope match will prove that I am the best wrestler in the IWG. That a man from Texas can come to Canada and dominate the boys from North of the border. And it will prove what my Daddy has always told me. Everything is BETTER in TEXAS.[/I] (Segment Rating: [b]A[/b]) [center][b] [COLOR=Red][u]Rene Dupree[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Sylvain Grenier[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b]A budding rivalry is starting to develop between these two though thus far it's been a friendly one. At November Reign Dupree defeated Grenier in the first round of the Tournament for Immortality and at the IWG Stocking Stuffer Special Grenier asked Dupree for a re-match and Dupree gladly agreed. The two are still in the ring from the previous match as Rene Dupree is trying to figure out why Grenier interfered in the Women’s Triangle Match. The referee comes back down to ringside and informs the two men that its time for their match. The bell rings and the two men put together another spectacular match. This time Grenier uses the ropes for leverage to pin Grenier and pull the series 1 match to 1 match versus Dupree. [/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B[/b])[/center] Dupree gets up looking upset at Grenier. He looks almost in disbelief at Grenier’s new cheat to win attitude. Grenier who is celebrating sees Dupree up. They stare intently at each other and then Grenier extends his hand. Dupree still looking upset begrudgingly shakes it and then leaves Grenier at ringside alone still celebrating his victory. (Segment Rating: [b]B[/b]) [center][b]#1 Tag Team Contenders Four Corners Elimination Match [COLOR=Red][u]Devine Rave (Johnny Devine/Jimmy Rave)[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=Blue]Canadian Superstars (Mike Fury and J-Busta)[/COLOR] vs [color=green]Glamour Boys (Glamour Boy Shane Sewell and Glamour Boy Bobby Roode)[/color] vs oRient eXpress (Taiji Ishimori and Shindo Otaku)[/u][/b][/center] [b]Jimmy Hart debuts his newest entrants into the IWG, Ishimori and Otaku, referring to them as the oRient eXpress. Unfortunately the eXpress doesn’t have as much success as Milano Collection AT has had in the ring as they are eliminated within the first 3 minutes of competition by the Canadian Superstar, J-Busta. The Superstars are then eliminated by the Glamour Boys. So it’s down to the newly formed Glamour Boys and the up and coming team of Devine Rave. In the end the Glamour Boys get the duke as GB Shane and GB Bobby debut their tag team move the Glamourizer at Johnny Devine’s expense and get the win. The Glamour Boys are set to face the IWG Tag Team Champions at New Years Retribution. [/b] [center](Match Rating [b]C[/b]) [b] [COLOR=Magenta][u]Teddy Hart[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=LightBlue]Raymond Rougeau[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b]The march is announced but yet no one appears. The cameras then cut to the back and show the crowd that Teddy Hart and Raymond Rougeau are brawling backstage. Eventually they make their way to the ring and the bell rings. A decent match as Teddy Hart secures the win for the Hart Family pinning Raymond Rougeau with the triple bypass. [/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B-[/b])[/center] Then out steps the Old School Heroes. They slowly make their way to the ring taking in the mixed reaction. Corino grabs the microphone and the three members get in the ring. [color=sienna][b]Steve Corino[/b][/color]: [I]Well, lookie here another IWG event and another night that the Old School Heroes will walk out the champs. I’d be surprised if Doug Basham and Matt Bentley even make it out here. They’re probably in the back arguing right now. But that doesn’t matter. Basham and Bentley, Glamour Boys, whoever else gets in the ring with the Old School Revival, the result will be the same. School’s in session, get ready to take some notes.[/I] (Segment Rating: [b]B-[/b]) A video is shown of Bentley and Basham having their problems in the IWG Lethal Lottery Tag Scramble. Then a clip is shown of Corino standing over a bloodied Bentley at the IWG Stocking Stuffer Special raising the IWG Tag Team Title high. The clip ends and switches to a scene backstage where Doug Basham and Matt Bentley are shown already arguing. A backstage worker interrupts the two and tells them their match is beginning right now. (Segment Rating: [b]B+[/b]) [center][b]IWG Tag Team Championship Bout [COLOR=Sienna][u]Old School Revival (Steve Corino and CW Anderson) (c.)[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=blue]Doug Basham and Matt Bentley[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b]Before Basham and Bentley can even get to the ring they are already fighting. They can’t even agree on who is going to start the match and even throughout the match refuse to tag each other even when the need arises. Corino and Anderson use every advantage and seemingly beat the dysfunctional tag team. Basham then suddenly lays out Bentley. Basham then stays strong in the ring against the onslaught of Anderson and Corino. Basham hits an amazing spinebuster slam on CW Anderson and Corino caught off guard arrives late. Your NEW IWG TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: Basham and Bentley? [/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B[/b])[/center] Doug Basham is given the title inside the ring and celebrates. Matt Bentley recovers outside and is handed a tag team title. Bentley looks a bit confused. Bentley grabs the title and meets Basham in the ring. Bentley offers Basham a handshake and a truce. Basham looks at Bentley and just turns his back on his partner. When Basham turns around though he is met by a chairshot from Steve Corino. Anderson attacks Bentley from behind and Sabin runs in to help the Old School Heroes clean house. Security runs out to chase out the Old School Heroes and Bret Hart appears at the entrance ramp. Bret tells Old School that they’ve been sent to detention as next event The Glamour Boys will face Basham and Bentley for the tag team titles. (Segment Rating: [b]B-[/b]) [center][b] [COLOR=DarkOrange][u]Christian[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=olivegreen]Crowbar[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b]A video is shown replaying Crowbar laying Christian out at IWG November Reign. Christian appears and gets in the ring. Christian calls out Crowbar and tells him its payback time. No one lays a hand on Christian and gets away with it. Crowbar comes down and takes the fight right to Christian. The match ends when Joe E. Legend appears and hits a Gorilla Choke Bomb on Crowbar. Crowbar ends up getting counted out due to Legend’s interference and gets the win. [/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B[/b])[/center] Christian and Legend celebrate in the ring together and Christian introduces his new associate, the one and only IWG Legend, Joe E. (Segment Rating: [b]B[/b]) A video then runs recapping the end of November Reign. It shows Stephanie making the three count that won Dustin Rhodes the title and the bedlam between Steph/Dustin and Bret/Edge. The video hypes tonight as the next chance at settling the score once and for all. (Segment Rating: [b]A[/b]) [center][b]IWG Canadian Stampede Bullrope Match for the IWG Championship of the Immortals [COLOR=Blue][u]Dustin Rhodes (c.)[/COLOR] vs [COLOR=DarkOrange]Edge[/COLOR][/u][/b][/center] [b]The match as expected is a crazy match. Stephanie McMahon is the first person to appear that is not truly involved in the match. Stephanie grabs a chair and nails Edge with the chair. Bret Hart immediately run outs with handcuffs and proceeds to handcuff Stephanie McMahon to the ringpost. Then Bret gets in the ring and stops Dustin Rhodes who has touched 3 turnbuckles already. Bret takes Dustin Rhodes down and applies the Sharpshooter on Rhodes. Edge eventually comes to and begins to hit the turnbuckles as Hart continues to apply the Sharpshooter. But Before Edge can hit the 4th turnbuckle, Shane McMahon appears out of the crowd and spears Edge. Bret shocked releases the Sharpshooter on Rhodes and begins questioning Shane about his motives. During the argument Rhodes gets up and hits the four turnbuckles and wins the match. When Dustin is announced the winner Bret turns around and looks shocked. Edge still lays down and out in the ring. [/b] [center](Match Rating [b]B[/b])[/center] With Bret’s attention towards Dustin Rhodes, Shane McMahon goes over and grabs the microphone. [b]Shane McMahon[/b]: [I]Hey, Bret, what have you always said? NEVER TRUST A MCMAHON. Well tonight, I’m sorry to say you’ve just been had.[/I] Dustin Rhodes sneaks up behind Hart and hits him with the IWG Championship. Laying him out. [b]Shane McMahon[/b]: [I]Oh yeah Bret, YOU’RE FIRED[/I] Security comes to ringside and carries the unconscious Bret Hart away in handcuffs. Stephanie McMahon is unlocked and joins Shane and Dustin Rhodes in the ring. The triumvirate of Rhodes, Steph, and Shane raise their arms in victory as the crowd boos and the show comes to a close. (Segment Rating: [b]A[/b]) Attendance: 3,136 Show Rating: [b]B[/b] (Hope everyone is enjoying the cards. Be ready for the action next year as I have some great things planned. Sorry about the action in this one as I rushed it a little.) [/size]

Archived