Greatest Matches

What is your Greatest match? I just had an A match that was a 6 man tag with Petey Williams (me), A1 and Christopher Daniels vs. the Deadly's and SHark boy. IT was a B match and no one would give in until i hit Shark Boy with the Canadian Destroyer on a chair at the 60 minute mark. That one move bolted it to an A. I seriously went through 15 Angels Wings, 10 Sharpshooter's, 8 A1 finisher's and 2 canadian Destroyer's. Everybody was bleeding except CD

The greatest match I ever fought was as Nick Bockwinkel v. Hulk Hogan for the AWA World's Heavyweight Title. After about 20 minutes of my dominating (and taunting) him into a heap of broken self-confidence, Hogan began beating me to a bloody pulp. Outside the ring, inside the ring- it didn't matter; Hogan was doing the batusi on Bockwinkel's face. My manager, Bobby 'The Brain', had been thrown out at the 30 minute mark; no help there. But I still had a plan. After I powered out of the Big Legrop, Hogan came at me with the Axe Bomber. I ducked it and decided it was time: I punched the ref in the face, which got me disqualified, grabbed my belt, and got the hell out of dodge. Take that, Hulkamaniacs! :)

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]The greatest match I ever fought was as Nick Bockwinkel v. Hulk Hogan for the AWA World's Heavyweight Title. After about 20 minutes of my dominating (and taunting) him into a heap of broken self-confidence, Hogan began beating me to a bloody pulp. Outside the ring, inside the ring- it didn't matter; Hogan was doing the batusi on Bockwinkel's face. My manager, Bobby 'The Brain', had been thrown out at the 30 minute mark; no help there. But I still had a plan. After I powered out of the Big Legrop, Hogan came at me with the Axe Bomber. I ducked it and decided it was time: I punched the ref in the face, which got me disqualified, grabbed my belt, and got the hell out of dodge. Take that, Hulkamaniacs! :)[/QUOTE] That is.... the most AWESOME HEEL MOVE OF ALL TIME! That would be legendary... In fact.. IT IS!! Dude, that sounded completely awesome, and although it maybe just a game... I gotta admit I loved that a wee bit too much. :D

[QUOTE=D. Boon's Ghost]The greatest match I ever fought was as Nick Bockwinkel v. Hulk Hogan for the AWA World's Heavyweight Title. After about 20 minutes of my dominating (and taunting) him into a heap of broken self-confidence, Hogan began beating me to a bloody pulp. Outside the ring, inside the ring- it didn't matter; Hogan was doing the batusi on Bockwinkel's face. My manager, Bobby 'The Brain', had been thrown out at the 30 minute mark; no help there. But I still had a plan. After I powered out of the Big Legrop, Hogan came at me with the Axe Bomber. I ducked it and decided it was time: I punched the ref in the face, which got me disqualified, grabbed my belt, and got the hell out of dodge. Take that, Hulkamaniacs! :)[/QUOTE] Love it, love ya'. Good stuff. I'm playing WreSpi again because of you. :) I just started Killer Kahn career, quick Calgary and went to NJPW/AWA and I won the AWA title off Inoki in my debut. Under Chin Nerve Lock~! I was in High, He was in Danger and kicked out of three of my other specials. It was a 14 Minute C+ Domination. Long live the king, Long live KAHN~!

• 10 months later...
Have to bump this topic. Just had a A* match with Lord Humongous in MSW. It was a first blood match and while I'm a fairly technical wrestler, I decided to just wail on him with a chair for fifteen minutes. It's only about my tenth match overall in the game, across a C-Verse and this DOTT game. Of course, I've finally read the FAQ with its hints on how to block moves etc. - that helped...

Have to bump this topic. Just had a A* match with Lord Humongous in MSW. It was a first blood match and while I'm a fairly technical wrestler, I decided to just wail on him with a chair for fifteen minutes. It's only about my tenth match overall in the game, across a C-Verse and this DOTT game. Of course, I've finally read the FAQ with its hints on how to block moves etc. - that helped...

My best match was Dusty Rhodes (me) vs Hulk Hogan in a league match. It was a very even match. When we both were on danger he started murdering me with Hulkzigiuris, and every time I kicked out he went for an Axe Bomber, wich hit very often. I must have kicked out of over 5 Axe bombers. When i got my momentum back i started beating on him with ddt:s, piledrivers and Charged Bionics Elbows, but he always kicked out. I hit my Double arm DDT but he hulked up. Then I got him in the Weaver Lock but he managed to escape. But in the 50 minute mark i hit another Double arm DDt and it was over. A* Awesome match:D

My best match was Dusty Rhodes (me) vs Hulk Hogan in a league match. It was a very even match. When we both were on danger he started murdering me with Hulkzigiuris, and every time I kicked out he went for an Axe Bomber, wich hit very often. I must have kicked out of over 5 Axe bombers. When i got my momentum back i started beating on him with ddt:s, piledrivers and Charged Bionics Elbows, but he always kicked out. I hit my Double arm DDT but he hulked up. Then I got him in the Weaver Lock but he managed to escape. But in the 50 minute mark i hit another Double arm DDt and it was over. A* Awesome match:D

• 2 months later...
[QUOTE=NickC13573;51971]What is your Greatest match? I just had an A match that was a 6 man tag with Petey Williams (me), A1 and Christopher Daniels vs. the Deadly's and SHark boy. IT was a B match and no one would give in until i hit Shark Boy with the Canadian Destroyer on a chair at the 60 minute mark. That one move bolted it to an A. I seriously went through 15 Angels Wings, 10 Sharpshooter's, 8 A1 finisher's and 2 canadian Destroyer's. Everybody was bleeding except CD[/QUOTE] :eek:

Archived