SWF: Charlie Chakson

Saturday, week 1, May 2008

I woke up this morning feeling groggy, I left my bed and got ready after a deep sigh I picked up the phone and dialled... They picked up, I stuttered as I spoke, excitement making my blood pump. "hello" I said "this is Charlie Chakson, I need a taxi out here! I am at 13 Jumboto street" It was only a short few hours later that I was stood there, right in the middle of Richard Eisens building... I must of looked like a total Nimrod. Then I felt my heart drop as I heard a sweet calm voice... I turned round to see Hannah Potter! "hi you must be.... Mr... (she looks at her papers) Chakson?" "ye... Yes" I replied. She led me round the office and I wasn't paying much attention, well not to what she was saying. Then I found myself in front of Richard! The Godfather of wrestling! "What do you want?" He asked, looking down his nose as if I were a rat. I then explained to him that I was here for the Job Interview, How it had started as me just writing a dynasty on a wrestling forum, one of his workers saw it and called me... He then spoke "What are you going to do to make it worthwhile me hiring... You?" he has a gruff, angry voice. I didn't like it... "well you know... I was thinking, a new era. You started the modern era but your era was not a piece of carefully planned out art... It was a mess, I don't need to be rude but you only entered the modern era because your 80's style wrestlers left..." He gave me a look, a look which made me think what did I just say? But then he smiled, almost. "you are right Chakson so what are you gonna do about it?" I smiled back and said "its too kid friendly, I will shake it up, Make some news for them sites to REALLY talk about" Richard gave me a stale smile, he then motioned for me to leave...

Sunday, Week1, May 2008

I barley slept last night, I was dreaming of what I had planned for the Supreme Challenge. As I left today I felt happy and complete. For the first time in ages, I felt complete. As I entered the building today there was Hannah, once again awaiting me... "you get the job?" she asked, it was more like her singing then talking, I wish I would stop saying things like this to myself, after all she is only 19 I am 21... hmmm not much of an age gap.... But anyway she MUST have a boyfriend. Then I realised... She asked me a question! I grinned sheepishly and said " I'm your new boss" she smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek, I smiled wanting to kiss her back... I said bye and started to go to the lift. But she called to me "I barley know you! Lets talk properly... dinner tonight!" I turned round and nodded to her. I felt even better by the time I got to Eisens room. He beckoned me in, "So I have a bunch of young kids, loaded with potential, what do I do with them?" he asked me. I thought, knowing one wrong move is a VERY wrong move "Give them more TV time, ask CANN to extend your show." "I can't CANN won't let me" I looked at him, we were both deep in thought, it was almost in Sync. I thought long and hard then it hit me "If you can't a LONGER spot get ANOTHER one!" he grinned at me, an ACTUAL grin he said " I already thought of that, and did it, that was just a test! Hope you have no plans tonight, your booking SWF's first ever B-Show!" I grinned, then I remembered Hannah... I thought to say something... Richard the motioned, and I left. I phoned Hannah "I can't make dinner, shall we have lunch instead?" she sounded pissed, but she agreed. When I got there se hugged me I was wondering if my day could gte any better, then I saw her ass. We sat down, I asked her random question's like if she was married, then remembered she was 19, she looked at me puzzled and said " er... No, but I do date Jay Chord." I frowned, my day just got worse. After that we just spoke about random stuff and then we talked about Slamdown! Our new show. She mentioned that she thought it was stupid that we taped it on Sunday and didn't air till the Saturday after! We had a nice dinner though Jay picked her up and I walked to Mr Eisens office, it was tipping down.

SWF Slamdown!

Perry Hall, great lakes

I was nervous because I had good plans SWF Brawl, our A show but didn't want the Bshow to look better so I toned down my plans, well for this show anyway.

The Amazing Bumfholes vs. Steven Parker/Stevie stoat

Zimmy and Steven started off in the ring, Zimmy was the first to get an advantage after a drop kick, then went for the cover

Kickout!

Zimmy hits a few stomps and a legdrop then tags in Randy *TAG* Randy picks up Steven and they hit a double DDT. Randy then Motions to the crowd and starts the crowd going then hits a bumfhole in one! (standing moonsault) and makes a cover

Kickout!

Randy climbs the turnbuckle ... .. (... means 3 seconds) and goes for the moonsault, but no body was home! Steven then picked up Randy and hit a clothesline! ... ... ... ... Randy stands up only to turn round into a delayed suplex! Steven then covers him

Kickout!

Steven tags out to stoat *TAG* And Stoat runs in and hits a few punches, Randy gets up whilst being punched, he then gets hit with a kick into his appendix, Stevie then rolls him up *TAG* Randy tags out to zimmy before the ref starts to count, Zimmy just comes in the ring and hits a crossbody and then a splash

PIN

WINNERS: The Bumfholes!

A decent opening match, this was the best match I have seen out of stoat. The Bumfholes won though. I rated it a D

Bart Biggz Vs. Citizen X

Bart Biggz and Citizen X lock up to show the start of the match Bart Took down X and got him in a headlock ... ... ... ... ... X manges to punch his way out of this though, Bart then proceeds to hit a neckbreaker on X, X slips out of another headlock and hits a fast DDT. He goes for the cover but Bart rolls away ... Bart then hits a snap suplex on Citizen X, he then attacks X with a brutal flurry of punches and kicks which he carrys on doing for about 20 seconds and the end of which Bart looks visibly worn out, although this does not affect his performance, he grabs X by the hands and bends them backwards, ... ... Bart release the hold and then puts X in an armbar ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Bart once again lets go and hits a few stomps before taunting Citizen X, ... X gets up and Bart kicks him right back down and puts him in a chicken wing ... ... ... ... ... ... *TAP* *TAP* *TAP*

TAP OUT

Winner: Bart Biggz

This one got me thinking I should bring Brett out of devolvement, whilst Bart is a good solid worker, he is just doesn't shine like he does with his brother. I rated it a D+

Angle: Squeaky Mclean and Emma chase

Emma: What do you want?

Mclean: Hey Baby...

Emma: leave me alone you dick!

Mclean: I am a very BIG dick

Emma: Ok thats it you get down to the ring and if you survive my boyfriend i will meet your "big" dick

A slightly edgy segment but what the hell, i rate this a B-

Brandon James vs Sqeeky Mclean

Brandon started the match by hitting Mclean with a big boot, he then picked him up in a firemans carry into a military press, Mclean started to fight back with a few left and rights only to run in to a spine buster... ... ... ... Brandon picked him up... ... he signals!... Brandon hits the Big money bomb! (sit out powerbomb)

PIN

winner: Brandon James

A good squash to make Jmaes look good, I might keep him on this show so he can stop using his Creative Control... I rated it a C

Angle: Tom Gilmore, Rich Money (now called Joey america) and Richard eisen

(richard is stood there with tom)

Richard: I HATTTTTTE ALLL OF YOUUUU

Gilmore: So do I

Richard: You want to know who else we hate?

Gimore: He turned his back on us! he used to be called Rich Money but now.... now he is just another one of you!

Richard: And in the 5 way at showdown in the states...

Yours truly will become, world heavy....

(Joey America steps out)

Joey: My name is JOEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY America!

(he then drops the mic and runs in the ring beating up Gilmore he violently hits Glimore with a chair, he then get a FORK and starts taking apart Richards skin, some of the kids are horrified)

This really did his job and Eisen showed his passion for the biz when he took that fork in his head. i rate this a B-

COMMERCIAL

Marc Dubois vs James Mainstream (ladder) (for contract giving them a shot at Pain's (valiant's, thanks for whoever made the alt for steve flash) North American title

Marc and James start brawling chaotically... ... .... .... ... lefts and rights in their faces.. ... .... .... .... .... ... ... . .. Marc hits a clothesline that send them both to the outside, James then hits a hurracanrana... he picks up a ladder and gets in the ring... ... he then sets it up... ... ... he climbs! he has the briefcase he just has to take off the ten locks!

1 lock off!

2 locks off!

Marc clambers up the ladder and starts punching Mainstream! James Punches him back and Marc hits a kick! marc the grabs him and gets his arm hooked... ... A Suplex of the ladder! marc grabs the case!

3 locks off!

4 locks off!

5 locks off!

6 locks off

7 locks off!

James pushes the ladder over! and Marc goes crashing to the out side! ... ... James gets a ladder! and he sets it up again! ... ... he starts climbing... but no he gets down and adjusts it and he starts to climb but this time it is marc stopping him! hitting him with another ladder! Marc picks up James and hits a DDT! ...James scores with ahuge right fist leading into a suplex... and another... and another! and then... wait he goes for another! but Marc breaks free and climbe the top turnbuckle! ... Cross body! they are both dazed... ... .... .... ... But whats this? its a masked man! and he just picked up Marc Dubois! he put him on top of the ladder Marc grabs it!

8 locks off!

9 locks off!

1o locks off!

RETRIEVED

winner: Marc Dubois

This was a pretty good match and i liked the way i debuted the masked man (highlight to show spoiler) spoiler = Bulldozer Brandon Smith I rate this a C+

Overall this was a good show, who would of thought This would happen to me? I reckon this show was a C+ the main event was overshadowed by the quality of the Gilmore/America segment

Monday, week 2, May 2008

I am very happy at last nights shows success, but unhappy about Jay Chord, hey... wait, didn't I see him kiss Emma Chase yesterday? I knew I had to tell Hannah, not just for me, just mostly. I saw her I bulked up and said "Jay Chord is cheating on you with Emma chase" She looked into my eyes... she then started to cry, I hugged her, we then shared a kiss. WOO! So obviously when I got to Richards Office I was Knackered, I met up with Richard he gave me that look which says i am dissapointed He spoke "I thought the show last night was good, not great" I frowned "you can't handle young talent" I felt my heart slow down... "BUT I know you can run a shhow with real stars... I am letting you run Brawl, but Peter Micheals will run Slamdown! I nodded and left

You put on a C+ show with SWF and called it easy? No offense man but you should be at the B rating ATLEAST. B+'s and A's are easily attainable right out of the gate with SWF. So yeah a C+ isn't exactly "Killing it" in the SWF.

Acyually thanks for pointing that out, that was a mistake, I actually GOT a B not a C+... typo :D Besides, it IS my B show anyway... I didn't use any amazing talent...

Archived