agree. still waiting to see how a few issues play out in the patching process, but this one definitely figures to eat up all my free time just about forever. i especially like how its deceptively simple; everything looks obvious and easy at first glance, but if you think carefully and experiment a little, there's all this deep strategy waiting to be discovered. very engaging. and a huge improvement on the original

Just got my first TV-contract with XCC! ^^ This game has made me watch more and more MMA btw.. I usually have a fight going on in the background when playing the game.

Hey FIN ? You gonna start a diary with this ? :p

Im sure everybody would love your view on MMA

Hey FIN? You gonna start a diary with this? :p

Im sure everybody would love your view on MMA

I've been actually contemplating on it to be honest. It's just the matter of time available; The CGC diary takes a lot of time to write and to do (and it's my #1 priority) + alts for TEW08 + "life" + "job" + Other things.. :o Altough it's really nice to hear that someone is asking if I'm going to do a diary! :cool:

im glad to hear the game is causing people to get more into real mma. its a great sport, and those guys on the undercard and in the small feds deserve more attention and money for the work they put in and the risks they take. (just don't tell that to my roster ;))

I was so excited when I saw this in one of my prelim fights in the Women's division. I've never come across this one before!

>Next up is a match in which Tiiu 'Tigress' Kass will take on 'The Black Widow' Michelle Addams in the XCC Women division.

>We are underway!

>Kass shoots in for a takedown.

>Kass doesn't get the takedown, Addams was equal to it and pulls them into a clinch.

>Addams is looking to get Kass in a Muay Thai clinch.

>Kass can't fight it off, and ends up caught.

>Using the Muay Thai clinch, Addams blasts Kass with a big knee to the face!

>It looks like Kass has been cut above the eye by that strike.

>Using the Muay Thai clinch, Addams blasts Kass with a big knee to the face!

>Using the clinch, Addams hits a vicious knee to the face!

>From the clinch, Kass gets hit with a knee to the side of the face!

>Using the clinch, Addams blasts Kass with a powerful knee to the cheek!

>Addams finally loses her grip and the clinch is broken.

>The clock is stopped as the referee wants to check the cut on Kass.

>The ringside doctor gives the wound a look, but quickly signals that it is not going to be a problem.

>The referee signals for the fight to continue!

First time I've had a ref stop the clock and have a doctor check on a fighter. Kass took some several brutal shots to the head! And this is the best part, from the second round:

>Addams switches stances, throws a speculative punch, then switches right back again.

>Not letting Addams settle at all, Kass comes in closer.

>Kass counters a wayward jab with a nice sequence of jabs.

>Kass explodes on Addams, unloading with a barrage of big punches!

>The referee is forced to jump in and stop the match!

>The winner, by TKO; Tiiu Kass!

>Official Result: Tiiu 'Tigress' Kass defeats 'The Black Widow' Michelle Addams (TKO in 4:12 of round 2). The match was rated as being Fantastic.

^^

I've been actually contemplating on it to be honest. It's just the matter of time available; The CGC diary takes a lot of time to write and to do (and it's my #1 priority) + alts for TEW08 + "life" + "job" + Other things.. :o Altough it's really nice to hear that someone is asking if I'm going to do a diary! :cool:

You've become some sort of star :cool:

Archived