regeneration question

when a fighter is regenrated, using the same picture, are their stats and skill level completely random also?

ie, can someone who was horrible then have their photo reused and be great? Also are regenerated fighters any more or less likely to be great (Hassan Fezzik like) than the original fighters included in the game?

I've always wanted to add extra guys into my game without knowing how strong they are, I'm thinknig a good method is to create people, get some graphics for them, and insert them in the game as 40+ year olds, wait for them to retire and then regenerate, thus adding to the world without knowing every new fighters potential.

Anyone know these answers?

It's random. I don't think who the picture is has any bearing on the regenned fighter.

Depending on their destiny and potential, any fighter that starts out really horrible in stats could become really, really good with enough time and matches they can win.

Some just never have any hope though.

It's random. I don't think who the picture is has any bearing on the regenned fighter.

Depending on their destiny and potential, any fighter that starts out really horrible in stats could become really, really good with enough time and matches they can win.

Some just never have any hope though.

Yeah main question was would the game be just as entertaining if I added a few hundred 50 year old fighters, waited for them to retire and have their info regenerated, and could realistically hope for some of them to be great, some to suck etc etc.

This would be an easy way to get a bunch of bantamweights into the game....just create a ton of old ones who suck, wait for them to retire pretty quickly, and then suddenly 30-50 bantamweights of randomish level will appear.

Follow up question: Must I assign pictures to them right away in order for them to regenerate? For instance if I leave them as default no picture, will another no picture fighter regenerate? This way I don't have to deal with all the photos now and can just wait till they appear in the game world.

Archived