Pick A Diary  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Pick A Diary

With tizzyt working on his other diaries and my USPW diary schedule shortened, I thought it might be interesting to begin a new diary to replace my old WCW 1996 diary. This one would follow the same type of schedule that I am doing with my USPW diary in that shows are posted on the actual day of the show. I have several choices in mind and wanted to know what everyone thought:

NJPW 1996/2009: This one is intriguing because there's not very many Japanese diaries around but I would have to do a lot of research since I don't know very much about the Japanese scene.

WCW 1996: Many of you have seen my work with WCW before. I was much more of a WCW fan than WWF back in the day.

ECW 1996: This is around when I became a real fan of ECW. The Raven/Dreamer feud, etc. is classic.

TNA 2009: I had one of my longer lasting diaries with my TNA: One Second Chance diaries. Things have obviously changed with TNA since then but it might be interesting to try to overtake WWE.

WWF 1996: The beginnings of the attitude era and the era of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Always an interesting start.

To answer your question (since there's no poll to vote on) I'd love to see NJPW 2009. I'd be really interested in reading that.

On a more general note, I still can't believe I haven't seen a WWE 2002 diary. I mean, with the data released being very enjoyable to play, I would find it the perfect time to start one. Your first show could be the draft show, you could build your own roster, decide if you want to give Hogan another title reign, what you'd do with the nWo, whether or not to Jesus push Brock Lesnar, the talent and the possibilities of that timeframe are endless and would make a great diary if written well enough.

angeldelayette, if you know anything about that period of time, then I'd love to see you give that a try, cos you've got the skills to pull it off I think.

Then again, if you were considering it, it would be on your list. But it isn't... :(

EDIT - OK, now there is a poll :p

To answer your question (since there's no poll to vote on) I'd love to see NJPW 2009. I'd be really interested in reading that.

On a more general note, I still can't believe I haven't seen a WWE 2002 diary. I mean, with the data released being very enjoyable to play, I would find it the perfect time to start one. Your first show could be the draft show, you could build your own roster, decide if you want to give Hogan another title reign, what you'd do with the nWo, whether or not to Jesus push Brock Lesnar, the talent and the possibilities of that timeframe are endless and would make a great diary if written well enough.

angeldelayette, if you know anything about that period of time, then I'd love to see you give that a try, cos you've got the skills to pull it off I think.

Then again, if you were considering it, it would be on your list. But it isn't... :(

EDIT - OK, now there is a poll :p

Actually, I haven't even downloaded the 2002 data set. Didn't even realize it was out there. lol.

With tizzyt working on his other diaries and my USPW diary schedule shortened, I thought it might be interesting to begin a new diary to replace my old WCW 1996 diary.

I kinda hate to say this, man, because these are cool, but...

Well, I have made the decision that I am no longer going to do that. I am giving my word here and now that I will not make any more diary threads from now until 1 year from this post: February 13, 2010. That means that no matter what happens, whether I get fired or whether I have data problems where the game crashes on me, I will not make anymore diaries for one year.

I kinda hate to say this, man, because these are cool, but...

pick a diary and stick to it. ur diaries are good but u need to stick to them

I can see where you're both coming from with your comments. I just want to say that I am definitely not giving up my USPW diary. That was never going to die, period. So I am definitely sticking to my USPW diary as I have future plans for that. I simply like having a Real World and a C-Verse game going at the same time. But I did give my word...but maybe others can use this poll as well to see where some interest lies.

Archived