Upsetting Moments

Have you ever had one of those moments when you are so close but just lose it at the last second, well, this is one of them

I was about to sign Li-Kong Ho for my promotion in The Crimson Kingdom Alliance, which would've been HUGE !!! But my game crashed just as I was signing and when he accepted.

I turn it back on, and try to sign him, and I lose it...

I was CRUSHED !!!!

The most upsetting moment in my game was when I almost signed Sean Morrison to SIGMA. I was close to having him, he just wanted a better base salary. I gave him that, and then all of a sudden he decided that he wanted a big sign-on bonus. Then his patience ran out.

Fiyero would've broken his arms anyway.

another one with sean morrison. so im at a point with GAMMA where ive overbooked my way to having no main event. so i decide to put on a tv show just to build guys up. i put morrison, parker and de vries in "easy" matches to help them get winning streaks and exposure. so of course parker and de vries somehow lose, morrison wins, claws his way to main event status... and gets suspended for a year for steroids.:eek: life just aint fair sometimes...

Archived