Anyone who watches sports

GatorBait19

And while I don't agree with some of the picks the Lions made, I have to say that I think all of their picks are going to be great players. Which is something totally different from when Millen was drafting.

Hahaha, you must not have been a Lion's fan for very long. Every year its' "this is the year, these players are going to be great!"

Reality check, this is one of the worst drafts EVER, the Lions have done crap to improve. They have the worst Offensive line, the worst defensive line, and no middle linebacker, and they have picked NONE of those positions yet. Yeah, lets pick crappy guys to fill our biggest needs.

A TE!? I don't care if he has the potential to be best TE ever, when you go 0-16 You don't need a new damn TE, you need to REBUILD your team. The S out of Western, how can people compare him to Bob Sanders when he's playing against some of the worst FBS players each week? An OLB!? WHy didnt you take a better one earlier or hell fill a need at MLB like Phillips out of TCU!?

Where did Jerry Rice go to school? Not saying he'll be that position's equivalent to Jerry Rice, but to think that only big school players can be great is ludicrous. It's almost as ludicrous as thinking that the BCS are the only conferences that deserve to play in a big game, but that's a different story.

Where did Jerry Rice go to school? Not saying he'll be that position's equivalent to Jerry Rice, but to think that only big school players can be great is ludicrous. It's almost as ludicrous as thinking that the BCS are the only conferences that deserve to play in a big game, but that's a different story.

It was like Mississippi Valley State or something like that, nothing in any of the big conf.

Archived