2K9-Verse

if i was making a mod from scratch id add one promotion at a time.fill in all the workers for each fed..add all the tag teams/stables...titles/shows etc etc...do one fed at a time then test that fed for a month ot two to see how it runs...when you are happy with that do the next one.

My co-workers must think I'm nuts as I just sit there laughing at a picture of a coat hangar.

While I was in college i played EVE online (spaceship MMO) with the Something Awful Goons. One of our epic missions was to destroy an enemy mega-ship that was under construction. If you blow up the docks, you blow up the ship that they invested billions of in-game money and months of RL time into.

It was called Operation Coathangar...

How can something so wrong make me laugh so hard?

<-- Reikoku , Band Of Brothers (Kenzoku).

The ship he talks about was one of ours. I fly one such ship. Amarr Avatar Class Titan.

"Nice Cornellverse, We'll Take It"

Cornellverse stats are your bible.

You would be just as well off to just keep the stats in place for all the workers in the cornellverse and simply change their pictures, names and personalitys , backstorys... means at the very least your mod will be stable :p

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tempest Kane" data-cite="Tempest Kane" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22640" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><-- Reikoku , Band Of Brothers (Kenzoku).<p> </p><p> The ship he talks about was one of ours. I fly one such ship. Amarr Avatar Class Titan.</p><p> </p><p> "Nice Cornellverse, We'll Take It"</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> LOL! That's hilarious. I was a nameless goon, but I DID die 4 times in the fight to bring down the first "legit" (i.e. not because the dude logged off) Titan kill.</p><p> </p><p> It was right after the big Titan nerf.</p>

Archived