Your longest match

Only about a half hour. The only time I book a half hour is for a special match that I created that's a two out of three falls. I don't really have any reason to go beyond a half hour unless I am 99% sure they can go the distance and put on a great match.

Cool lots of different results with different people.

Im thinking about pushing Danielson and Hero to 90 mins and am curious to see what will happen.

and to think on the PWG message boards people bash Hero to ****.

I've not gone much beyond 30 minutes for a couple of reasons: Lack of psychology, and lack of card space.

I could make an argument that Tim Westybrook should be able to handle an hour, but it's finding someone with the probably B+ or better psychology to and comparable stamina to go with him - and then having the space available on a show to accommodate it.

I've not gone much beyond 30 minutes for a couple of reasons: Lack of psychology, and lack of card space.

I could make an argument that Tim Westybrook should be able to handle an hour, but it's finding someone with the probably B+ or better psychology to and comparable stamina to go with him - and then having the space available on a show to accommodate it.

To be honest i dont let silly things like lack of psychology and stamina put me off which could be argued as the reason im not as good at the game as i should be..... well that and my magpie mind

Ok so assuming both partys have the ability to go 60mins without penaltys for doing so (lack of psy, selling or staimina, i think they are the key factors) does the longer a match go on without penalty improve the rating to some extent?

Or am i just as likely to get as good a grade with the same 2 workers in a 10min match as i'am in a 60 without penalty?

My longest match was Mito Miwa vs PRIDE Koiso in a PGHW save. Koiso won the world title after a hard fought puro match which went on for 62 minutes. It only got a B+ due to a lack of stamina note on Miwa.

In my currently most played game, the longest has been Christian Faith vs Remo, an A* (my first one in SWF) 41 minute long match for the World Championship, which Remo won. It was also Faith's last match as an active wrestler.

Ok so assuming both partys have the ability to go 60mins without penaltys for doing so (lack of psy, selling or staimina, i think they are the key factors) does the longer a match go on without penalty improve the rating to some extent?

Or am i just as likely to get as good a grade with the same 2 workers in a 10min match as i'am in a 60 without penalty?

Hhmm, that's a good question. I'd like to know as well.

1.) In Performance based products, the longer the match is without the penalty (and sometimes with the penalty I guess), the better grade it will get (in my opinion and trough my experience). GCG, PGHW, you name it, just have long matches with your main event wrestlers and that's it. I usually do as long matches as I can with my midcarders also (between 15 and 20min).

2.) In performance based products, no. Like I mentioned before, longer matches equals better match grades.

1.) In Performance based products, the longer the match is without the penalty (and sometimes with the penalty I guess), the better grade it will get (in my opinion and trough my experience). GCG, PGHW, you name it, just have long matches with your main event wrestlers and that's it. I usually do as long matches as I can with my midcarders also (between 15 and 20min).

2.) In performance based products, no. Like I mentioned before, longer matches equals better match grades.

is this true of "rated equaly" perfomance/popularity promotions aswell?

Thanks for the answer btw ! :)

is this true of "rated equaly" perfomance/popularity promotions aswell?

Thanks for the answer btw ! :)

Could actually be.. Or it'll be the golden middleway since they are rated equally. We all know that entertainment, popularity biased promotion don't really care for match lenghts so in those products the match lenght is irrelevant. But when I think about it I've always had great success with long matches with CZCW and WLW.

Archived