Blood, Sweat & Circuits

The following Mod will be a Real World mod, we hope to keep it up to date the best as we can.

Tired of all these people that say that they will make a real world mod but always seem to give up or not accomplish what everyone was looking for. Well me and my team of professionals... well my friend (Lotus Dragon) will try to make a real world mod that will please everybody. We both love this game and only want to make the experience for everybody even better (Heck, Lotus loves it so much, he bought it three times so far.) So we are here too announce the beginning of our mod: Blood, Sweat & Circuits. We would also love to hear from anybody willing to help us out. Also, give us a shout here on what we should add/not add, or whatever your thinking.

Our plans so far are to release a beta as soon as we can including the top promotions (WWE, TNA, ROH) just to keep everybody amused until we release the full mod. So people, get typing, encourage us, help us out.

Beta 1 goals (Will bold once completed):

WWE Roster

WWE Brands

WWE Superstar movesets

TNA Roster & Movesets

ROH Roster & Some Movesets

Basic Move List

If intersted in helping us out with some promotions like CZW and IWA-MS , please, contact me or Lotus Dragon's account, thanks.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DragonDemonico" data-cite="DragonDemonico" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="22714" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Tired of all these people that say that they will make a real world mod but always seem to give up or not accomplish what everyone was looking for.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Seriously, that's kind of a slap in the face to the guy who released a beta two months ago, and is probably still working on it.</p><p> </p><p> But, good luck with this.</p>

<p>Its cool that you are going to try to make a mod, but as a newcomer to the boards, please don't have a pop at people that haven't suceeded in making a full mod. Its just a little bit dis-respectful. Especially when I spent weeks and weeks working on the beta I made when the game came out (and that was just a conversion)</p><p> </p><p>

having said that, I wish you all the luck in the world! I love wrespi and would love to see an up to date mod, so give it your best shot guys! If you are interested i have been making my own mod so I have a database without the cornellverse trademark moves included that you could use as a base. If you want it?</p>

<p>no problem mate! I can understand where you are coming from. I really enjoy modding myself and right at the she start is always dead exciting! If you are anything like me in about a month you will start yelling obsceneties at your pc and start banging your head aginst the keyboard in frustration!</p><p> </p><p>

One piece of advice is, don't spend too much time dwelling on getting movesets perfect. You know what, know one is going to care if the big show does a DDT even if in real life he never uses it. As long as his main finish is the chokeslam and the show stopper, the rest of the movest could really just be generic. Same goes for most people. Obviously you can skim through and take out the really unrealistic moves, but don't spend forever on it. Most people are going to plat RTL mode anyway!</p><p> </p><p>

If you decide you want that moveslist as a base drop me a line. Its probably not a bad idea, I would never try starting a move list from scratch, far too many generic moves that would need entering! but if you guys do you are exceedingly brave.</p>

Just a bit of an update for everyone:

Currently both Lotus and I are working on the wrestlers from WWE/TNA so we can release the beta as soon as possible.

Currently we have TNA and WWE finished (shows, title belts, and all the rest) and were currently adding in the wrestlers. So far we have about twenty five wrestlers combined(but they are without the moves so far.)

Well thanks for keeping an eye on us. We will try to get the beta to you all as soon as possible.

Archived