<p>at work thinking about my current game</p><p> </p><p>

Normally i open my own fed using and bring in mostly unemployed workers using the easy difficulty setting. I am used to having Shawn Gonzales, Acid and Henry Lee and having guys work with them and get popularity.</p><p> </p><p>

This game i went with rock hard. I was able to get Harry Allen to come work for us. Jack Avatar and Harry Allen both have D+ Popularity. Neither of them has lost a match but seem unable to raise their popularity. Also of note The Big Problem who usually delievers c/c- menance angles seems stuck at D- popularity (these guys are my 3 main eventers). I am afraid to put them in a match against each other though because if one falls to D, could he get back to D+? 2 years in and while the lower card guys are getting more popular the main eventers haven't changed.(i haven't checked in the editor if they are getting better but i figured after 2 years they should have gone up). Avatar usually has a c/c- rated win.</p><p> </p><p>

Normally this booking works great at cult to build guys and get to national. May need more patience. I just figured that normally The Big Problem has no problem getting to B- attacking Henry Lee and Jack Avatar is a C- in no time losing to Acid. </p><p> </p><p>

Product is the default normal (key traditional). Normally i can push guys get their popularity to min C- usually B- then work on other guys. I don't want to change the product settings because I am very used to them at cult/national level. </p><p> </p><p>

My 2nd tier guys they feud with are currently Kirk Jameson, Casey Valentine, California Love Machine, Hugh de Aske, and Joss Thompson. Next tier guys Ace Youngblood, Dermoit O'Logical, Mark Smart, K-Squared, Davis Wayne Newton then Cal Sanders and Stretch the chicken boy. I have been pushing CLM, and Joss Thompson as beating them doesn't seem to help Avatar/Harry Allen any currently.</p><p> </p><p>

Just fishing for thoughts/ideas</p>

<p>Two ideas:</p><p> </p><p>

1. Check the editor. Look at the worker's popularity before and after a good match. It may just be that the worker is on the low side of the letter grade for popularity and is still improving. If the pop isn't going up, the worker may unfortunately have a cap at the level he is currently at. Some hardcore players may consider this cheating, but some hardcore players may do this all the time to track caps. It's your call. I, personally, am cool with doing this and use it when I'm really working at a game.</p><p> </p><p>

2. Give it time. As stated before, the worker may be at the low end of the letter grade spectrum in popularity. Just have them keep putting on good shows and keep protecting them; the less they lose, the better. As long as they're putting on better segments than their popularity, it should start going up... moreso if they're winning their matches.</p>

Archived