signature line

mistaken

<p>any chance of getting the sig line turned on?</p><p> </p><p>

even if it was as some kind of reward, be it post count, years on the board, reputation or even a donation based thing?</p><p> </p><p>

not a huge one, maybe even confined to text 2 or 3 lines?</p>

any chance of getting the sig line turned on?

even if it was as some kind of reward, be it post count, years on the board, reputation or even a donation based thing?

not a huge one, maybe even confined to text 2 or 3 lines?

That would be really cool actually. It would personalize users here on the forum, nowadays we're only known from your nick and avatar.

What would you put in it? I quite like how simple this board is, and would rather NOT have a shedload of stuff appear such as "NINTENDO 64 FAN" "BASKETBALL PLAYER" etc

Well I don't know.. .. Maybe something related to Dynasty section we have here.. Or Hall Of Fame, Diary Of The Year related.. Or helping in the general section.. Or maybe mods, alts related.. :rolleyes:

I doubt we're ever going to have that added, and that's a good thing IMO.

Too many forums end up cluttered with huge pictures, videos and stuff inserted into almost every post and it makes things very hard to see what is going on. One of the best things about this site is it's quickness and clarity. There aren't tons of pictures causing things to lag except where you'd expect pictures to be. And there aren't sigs lurking around taking up valuable screenspace either.

I've always liked the cleancut and professional nature of the forums here and hope they stay that way for a long time. :)

Too many forums end up cluttered with huge pictures, videos and stuff inserted into almost every post and it makes things very hard to see what is going on.

Seconded. I would just like a few lines of just text. No images, no gif's, nothing like that.

I like the idea. It would indeed personalize us, and would certainly make Nevermores life a whole lot easier. I'd just put the same sig pic that I use for all of my forums. It's a pic for an ESRB rating of Everyone for "your mom"

I do hope users don't abuse it by putting screen lagging avatars of thief favorite Naruto scene on it.

--

Quote the Afro,

Nevermore

Other than a diary plug and a random ridiculous quote about living outside the law, there's not much else I'd do with it.

Wouldn't say no though.

Diary plugs, mod plugs, mafia plugs, accomplishment plug. A lot of times we have no idea what our other posters are up to on other parts of the board. like FIN for example for the longest time I had no idea he was one of our lead Cornelverse alt makers.

I personally would want only text, OR a bottom banner bar the could scroll like the Banner on MJD's mafia site, only like 20 pix high but 250 pix wide, but to be honest 3 lines of text would be about right.

Diary plugs, mod plugs, mafia plugs, accomplishment plug. A lot of times we have no idea what our other posters are up to on other parts of the board. like FIN for example for the longest time I had no idea he was one of our lead Cornelverse alt makers.

Weird. That's ALL I knew FIN as. Until this week I had no idea he was a consummate Diary writer suffering from a curse that made him repeatedly fail winning DOTM... Until this month at any rate.

----------------------------------------------

This post was written by the guru of Self-ishness, Self-lessness and Self-Love

Writer of the Frontier Combat Kingdom

Mafia Record (3W 3L) I'm Ironhide, bitches!

would be nice as I'd be able to plug my gfed whenever I do decide to reboot it. It's pretty much the only extra carricular activity I have on these boards since I'm always too busy foranything else "though I made a real timemod once upon a time that ppl liked" and I also have the attention span of a 2 year old.

A few lines of text, no pics whatsoever. I could get down with that.

I've always appreciated the minimal approach of these boards, too. No junk in the way. Really, I understand both sides of the issue... and I think three or so lines of text would be a perfect, perfect compromise.

Like FIN for example for the longest time I had no idea he was one of our lead Cornelverse alt makers.

Weird. That's ALL I knew FIN as. Until this week I had no idea he was a consummate Diary writer suffering from a curse that made him repeatedly fail winning DOTM... Until this month at any rate.

Haha :D Now that I checked I've done nearly THOUSAND alts. I selected all the alts from the first one to the last one and it gave me a total of 1001 but there's few other files in the mix :p I checked, the real number is 970 alts ^^

Archived