Can u edit database (not just pics-but arena fan types)for a previously started game?

<p>please tell me you can??!! And i don't mean uploading pictures etc... i know thats possible.</p><p> </p><p>

I love the game i'm in, but hate how all the arenas in the uk have the same fanbase - it means that they all have fans that like the same kind of show - not much variety/realism and little chance for say, a pureso or luchador show to get over.</p><p> </p><p>

So i edited the database, where i made all the uk arenas contain fans that liked a random variety of stuff - also figure this'll make the game more interesting! Imagine deciding whether to book a show that'll pull 1000 fans at an 'unsuitable arena' or at a bigger or smaller venue that has the right kind of fans...</p><p> </p><p>

But my problem is that these changes i've made aren't appearing in my previously started game... will these changes only take effect when i start a new game? Is there a way to incorporate them into my previously saved game?? Please tell me there is - I don't want to start AGAIN!</p>

please tell me you can??!! And i don't mean uploading pictures etc... i know thats possible.

I love the game i'm in, but hate how all the arenas in the uk have the same fanbase - it means that they all have fans that like the same kind of show - not much variety/realism and little chance for say, a pureso or luchador show to get over.

Not to nitpick, but there's probably a reason why there are no Pureso (not really found outside of japan) and luchadores (not really found outside of mexico) fans in the UK, but it's your game, your mod, your decision.

But my problem is that these changes i've made aren't appearing in my previously started game... will these changes only take effect when i start a new game? Is there a way to incorporate them into my previously saved game?? Please tell me there is - I don't want to start AGAIN!

Sorry, but you'll probably have to start over. Check the in-game editor for a "locations" tab. If there IS a tab, you can create "new" arenas and import them into your game. Otherwise, you'll have to start over.

Archived