Help writing Dynasties.

<p>I am looking to debut my dynasty soon using a game I have been playing for a short while, when I look up and down my roster I can pretty much see how most of these guys who talk and act but I need help with a few others on the microphone:</p><p> </p><p>

1. Karen Killer (Goth Gimmick), manager of The Angel of Death (BLZ Bubb, Demon Gimmick), and Vegeance (Acolyte gimmick).</p><p> </p><p>

2. Runaway Train (As Barry Bowen, a face), his gimmick will be that of a Biker. </p><p> </p><p>

There might be more but if you guys could help that would be good. If anyone of you need help I can put my in put into your guys too. Thanks</p>

I am looking to debut my dynasty soon using a game I have been playing for a short while, when I look up and down my roster I can pretty much see how most of these guys who talk and act but I need help with a few others on the microphone:

1. Karen Killer (Goth Gimmick), manager of The Angel of Death (BLZ Bubb, Demon Gimmick), and Vegeance (Acolyte gimmick).

2. Runaway Train (As Barry Bowen, a face), his gimmick will be that of a Biker.

There might be more but if you guys could help that would be good. If anyone of you need help I can put my in put into your guys too. Thanks

1. You might wanna think Daffney from the old WCW days.

2. Maybe The Undertaker during his ABA days?

Archived