Board effort towards a fictional universe...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wanted to say that you all can use any of my EffVerse/Effganic stuff. Not sure what you might want, but you've got my permission.

I think we're pretty set on using original, never before seen and used stuff. If you want to make up some new workers and throw 'em in fine. Atleast for me though I think we need to make this original product only.

I think we're pretty set on using original, never before seen and used stuff. If you want to make up some new workers and throw 'em in fine. Atleast for me though I think we need to make this original product only.

I feel the same way. I thought effverse was something original, is all. :)

Fullhouse has the data at the moment, for the curious.

The Eff Verse is original in the sense that its a mod that he created. I just meant that I wouldn't like taking from others mods. I'd like people to create characters that they can only see in THIS mod. Not add guys from like the Allenverse or whatever its called and the Effverse. I'm all for those guys adding new, fresh, original characters but I don't think we should start picking and choosing mods to grab from. I mean again its not my mod so I'm going with whatever the group says just putting my opinion in :)

The Eff Verse is original in the sense that its a mod that he created. I just meant that I wouldn't like taking from others mods. I'd like people to create characters that they can only see in THIS mod. Not add guys from like the Allenverse or whatever its called and the Effverse. I'm all for those guys adding new, fresh, original characters but I don't think we should start picking and choosing mods to grab from. I mean again its not my mod so I'm going with whatever the group says just putting my opinion in :)

I agree with this.

I agree with you 100% Stennick, I was just wondering if i effin rule wanted to add some new characters to our very low free agent pool as we are in need.

I know and I get that. I for one would love Eff to do a whole slew of brand new characters for the free agent pool in the mod. So it was no slight on Eff, or anyone else its just we're all putting a lot of work into making this new and fresh and then I felt like if we were just gonna grab from another mod well thats not fresh nor exciting :)

Anyway Eff take a day and come up with some character for this everyone loves what you've done with the Effverse.

I have some fictional data I've been working on for ages; I am one of the many that underestimated the task of creating a database on my own.

I have 134 workers (along with 46 relationships), 2 dojos connected to workers in the database (including 3 graduates), 12 promotions, and some other things. I'm not sure what all you still need, how the promotions are laid out or if you need more.

Anyway, I still need to refine some of the stats in the data because part of it was converted from 07. Let me know what you're looking for and I can work on customizing it to fit into the existing data. Though my time is somewhat limited, I've done some work on other mods (tested the RIP VKM mod, specifically the ECW promotion and product).

Just let me know what I can do to help, and I'd be glad to lend a hand. The pic attatched is a screenshot of my database info (location, network, PPV, etc are just copied from CVerse default data). EDIT: I would need to know the agreed upon guidelines for you data (61 pages is just too much to sort through).

data.jpg

Well we are lacking in the Australia (we only have one promotion) and in Europe we have one promotion so we could use promotions in those areas if you have any. If you do not we could use some of your wrestlers as free agents.

I am not sure what is going on with America and Canada, I know we have a lot of promotions in those two regions. I am not sure if Kobe and the others really want more. For Mexico you would have to talk to Stennick as it is his region. Boomer is doing Japan so you should talk to him as well.

I for one would welcome any input that you could add to the database. To me the more the better!

Okay this has not been listed in a while (okay it took me a half an hour to read through ever post since this has last been posted:D):

These are the promotions in the game thus far.

UK

SAW - National - South

FLI - small- Ireland

UK Wrestling Council- Midlands

Europe:

USSR - Regional - Eastern Europe

Canada:

EWO - National -Ontario

PEIPW- small - Maritimes

OW-Regional-Ontario

United States:

US-A - regional - Mid Atlantic

PUSA - small- Midwest

TWA - cult - New England

LSSWL - regional - Mid South

iNY - regional - Tri State

CLAW - regional - Great Lakes

LLPR - regional/small - Puerto Rico

DARKNESS - small - Tri State

BWA - small- South West

FWC: HIW-regional- Hawaii

FWC: FWF-regional-South East

Unnamed Stennick developmental company- Mid South

BSW-regional-northwest

Japan:

KP-1 - regional - Hokkaido

Super Puro Tradition-not sure of size or location with Japan

Australia/New Zealand:

AWE-New Zealand

Mexico:

GLLM-National-Central

MPWA-National-Central

Tijuana Battle Zone Northern-it is a developmental company.

LAMLL- Not sure of size or location within Mexico

Nueva Edad Lucha Libre- Not sure of size or location within Mexico

The two promotions in bold are promotions that I am not sure of they might have been pulled from the game as I think they were the UFC-King's promotions. Also, if any promotions have been added or changed or taken away please tell me so I can change the list.

I have some fictional data I've been working on for ages; I am one of the many that underestimated the task of creating a database on my own.

I have 134 workers (along with 46 relationships), 2 dojos connected to workers in the database (including 3 graduates), 12 promotions, and some other things. I'm not sure what all you still need, how the promotions are laid out or if you need more.

Anyway, I still need to refine some of the stats in the data because part of it was converted from 07. Let me know what you're looking for and I can work on customizing it to fit into the existing data. Though my time is somewhat limited, I've done some work on other mods (tested the RIP VKM mod, specifically the ECW promotion and product).

Just let me know what I can do to help, and I'd be glad to lend a hand. The pic attatched is a screenshot of my database info (location, network, PPV, etc are just copied from CVerse default data). EDIT: I would need to know the agreed upon guidelines for you data (61 pages is just too much to sort through).

I feel like you should contribute whatever you want to whatever region you like. :)

We are thin in Australia but and Europe, however.

I've got about 10 renders I've been working on, but am trying to get my daz functional again atm.

Boomer is this a failed mod you no longer plan on releasing? We're not really going for companies or characters that will be released in upcoming or past mods. The point of this mod is to create it entirely from scratch. Just like we wouldn't want characters from the 70's C Verse or Crayon's 9000 verse. If its something you never plan on releasing then by all means bring it a board. However if this is something you plan on releasing some day then go ahead and hold onto it for your mod and make a new promotion for this mod if you so choose.

Celine Richard:

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/4751/celinerichard.jpg

Big Bertha, Fa'alele the Typhoon, Farrah Jones, Katrina Jones and Payton Briggs are the females that still need renders. I also have a few guys from BHK in the que right now (Morgan Dougal and Perry Knox).

109 renders minus alts now. :) 150 is the next milestone. ^_^

Going to make this Shelia Hagerman because fullhouse never found a worker to use it on and I haven't got a clue what to do with her:

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3088/sheliahagerman.jpg

The American scene is far more fleshed out than the international scene in the data I have. The promotions I have look like this. . .

USA

American Championship Wrestling (ACW) - a small-ish regional promotion, and the oldest running promotion in America. Currently run by wrestling legend Jim Davies with a heavily traditional product.

American Xtreme Entertainment (AXE) - a company that recently went national, with a very modern/mainstream product; think ROH wrestling style with WWE presentation (if that makes sense).

Dark Side Wrestling (DSW) - a low-cult level hardcore fed with a very unique locker room enviroment (lots of relationships between the characters, and unique personalities).

RAVE Pro Wrestling (RAVE) - more of an expirament than anything, a small company that presents wrestling as a sideshow to raves. Very interesting cast of characters in this one.

Universal Wrestling Federation (UWF) - the biggest company in North America, they present an Attitude-era sort of product and have a rabid fanbase. Based on an e-fed I was in years back, so the characters in this fed are obviously the most well done (IMO anyway).

I also have Championship Glory Wrestling League (a pure promotion that tries to present its matches as real sport, and use a ranking system to drive their product) and Puerto Rican Pro Wrestling but neither have had much work done to them and have no roster to speak of.

Canada

Canadian Pride Wrestling Alliance (CPWA) - the most prestigious company in Canada, presenting a traditional product.

Great North Pro Wrestling (GNPW) - a company that mirrors CPWA, but presents more modern matches and does not hold kayfabe in as high regards as their traditional competition.

Mexio

Mexican National Lucha Libre (MNLL) - my lucha libre knowledge is limited, so my plan was to have one National company in Mexcio with a typical lucha prodcut.

Japan

Next Generation Pro Wrestling (NGPW) - a somewhat typical Japanese style promotion that demands hard hitting matches & colorful junior characters; every NGPW show is treated as a huge spectable (mirroring some of the big PRIDE shows, if you've ever seen them) and hence a little more storytelling is involved than normal for Japan.

Pro Wrestling DREAM (DREAM) - a glitzy combo of breath-taking modern action, and pure wrestling wet dreams. Trying to compete with NGPW on a much thinner budget than they like to adhere to using.

I don't have anything in the way of European or Australian data, but I will work on modifying some of my free agents to work in those areas rather than America.

Kobe,

I am not sure if you can do this or not, but could you make all of the Brezhnev family look somewhat alike? I like the render for Ethan so could you base all of the renders on that one? Maybe aging it for the father, and making it slightly different for the brothers?

Falling_star,

As far as the American promotions go, we decided that none should be over Cult as the former big dog: US-A recently dropped down from National to Regional due to mismanagement. That way the United States is more of an open book with all these promotions fighting for the top spot.

Canada is an open book, there is one national promotion there which has a developmental company, Fullhouse has a regional promotion up there, and I believe Stennick is making a National promotion up there.

As far as the rest of the world goes I am not sure if there are any rules that apply to those areas, as I have just worked on Canada and America.

I really like your idea for Championship Glory Wrestling League, if you do not have any characters for it maybe it could be used as a future fed? We have none of those yet to my knowledge.

Also like the Dark Side Wrestling, sounds like a cool promotion.

Kobe,

I am not sure if you can do this or not, but could you make all of the Brezhnev family look somewhat alike? I like the render for Ethan so could you base all of the renders on that one? Maybe aging it for the father, and making it slightly different for the brothers?

Falling_star,

As far as the American promotions go, we decided that none should be over Cult as the former big dog: US-A recently dropped down from National to Regional due to mismanagement. That way the United States is more of an open book with all these promotions fighting for the top spot.

Canada is an open book, there is one national promotion there which has a developmental company, Fullhouse has a regional promotion up there, and I believe Stennick is making a National promotion up there.

As far as the rest of the world goes I am not sure if there are any rules that apply to those areas, as I have just worked on Canada and America.

I really like your idea for Championship Glory Wrestling League, if you do not have any characters for it maybe it could be used as a future fed? We have none of those yet to my knowledge.

Also like the Dark Side Wrestling, sounds like a cool promotion.

Sure. I hadn't really paid attention to who else was in the family but I'll do that. :)

Boomer is this a failed mod you no longer plan on releasing? We're not really going for companies or characters that will be released in upcoming or past mods. The point of this mod is to create it entirely from scratch. Just like we wouldn't want characters from the 70's C Verse or Crayon's 9000 verse. If its something you never plan on releasing then by all means bring it a board. However if this is something you plan on releasing some day then go ahead and hold onto it for your mod and make a new promotion for this mod if you so choose.

No, i've been working on a personal mod just for me. I've been writing and playing my fed through EWR and now TEW since 2000 maybe and have built my mod around it. So it won't be released and will only reside on my comp...

It may be a c- verse fed, but honeslty i've played maybe three games on the default database.

Archived