MMA Tycoon

ACCBiggz

Was the projection from the wiki, that a brand new company with low ticket prices will get about 500 fans?

i followed that guideline and lost 4000$ in my first event, i think allot has to do with the fighters not showing up though (4 fights were canceled due to weight and location problems)

I lowered the advertising for the next event to 7k and 2500 for the production, i will have 3 fights which will cancel though (same problems as last time) so i am expecting a big loss in the next event also

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your fighters ability to cut weight is determined by two things, 1) their conditioning rating compared to weight, this determines to max weight you can cut 2) your stamina bar, if your stamina is full you can cut the maximum amount of weight, if your bar is low, you better hope you dont have alot of weight to cut.

As to why his fighters aren't making weight, the managers (whoever you are) are training the fighters too hard and not giving them rest before the fight. In order to rest them do not change your training preferences from full time/part time to none, because you can only change this once a week. In order to give them rest, go to the gym they train at and make sure they have no training sessions or sparring sessions

Your fighters ability to cut weight is determined by two things, 1) their conditioning rating compared to weight, this determines to max weight you can cut 2) your stamina bar, if your stamina is full you can cut the maximum amount of weight, if your bar is low, you better hope you dont have alot of weight to cut.

As to why his fighters aren't making weight, the managers (whoever you are) are training the fighters too hard and not giving them rest before the fight. In order to rest them do not change your training preferences from full time/part time to none, because you can only change this once a week. In order to give them rest, go to the gym they train at and make sure they have no training sessions or sparring sessions

Cool. Cheers bud.

Last edited: June 10th 2009

Fight Organisation: Extreme Warfare Battleground (run by ACCBiggz/Richard Wilbon)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Montreal

Training Camp: The Animal Cage (run by jesterx7769/Xander Rhodes)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $100 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Juce Wear (run by juggaloninjalee/Ben Richards)

Affordable clothing for GDS users

Clothing Company: OdessieFIGHT (run by ???/Michael Frazier)

More affordable clothing for GDS users

Nutrition Company: Yuber Nutrition (run by justtxyank/Mark Larson)

Cheap suplements for GDS users, maybe

Fight Organisation: Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts (run by Capelli King/Mentor Guruland)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Las Vegas and weigh in between 220 and 275

Clothing Company: Bad 2 The Bone MMA (run by Bonedigger/Bonedigger Karl))

Fight Organisation: Fury Fight Brazil (run by Tag01/Lioneld Methworth)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Rio de Janeiro

Fight Organisation: Shogun MMA (run by Sons of Kohral/Colton Mitchell)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Tokyo

ACTIVE PLAYERS

GDS name (manager name)

ACCBiggz (Richard Wilbon)

Anderz (Andrew Barrowcliff)

Arrows (Gary Jennkins)

BHK1978 (Walter Hill)

Bonedigger (Bonedigger Karl)

Capelli King (Mentor Guruland)

chris caulfield (Chris Caulfield)

ChrisWest (Chris West)

derek_b (Derek B)

Devil_Bingo (Tommy Vores)

FlameSnoopy (Eddie McCloud)

Greek (Tyrone Edwards)

i effin rule (Austin Ryles)

infinitywpi (William Peers)

jesterx7769 (Xander Rhodes)

juggaloninjalee (Ben Richards)

justtxyank (Mike Larson)

Krazy Killian (Killian Macardie)

machinesxe (Sean Wilson)

masterded (Egon Begone)

mjdgoldeneye (Mark Wellz)

nZane (Steve Charles)

pepper 2008 (Pepper Valera Pepper Vasquez)

praguepride (Gabriel Mossack)

Prophet (Simon Storm)

QFresh (Johnny Applebottom)

randomfreeze (Jay DeeBee)

sabataged (The Sabataged)

Samoa Joe ROH (Matthew Bisping)

smurphy1014 (Scott Andrews)

Sons of Kohral (Colton Mitchell)

SuperOwens (Ralph Strader)

supershot (Corey McVeigh)

Synticha (Heiki Knihti)

Tag01 (Lioneld Methworth)

trypio (Kris de Maesschalck)

Tyler Gadzinski (Trevor Dontae)

ya_its_me (Yancey Martin)

darthsiddus2 (???)

randomfreeze (???)

??? (Michael Frazier)

was thinking why we do not make that alliance? I am in the GDS alliance now, but there is only 2 of us in it for some reason, either the alliance leader is not doing his thing to get more members or nobody else knows about it, which i guess is the same thing:D

I invited a few folks, but you were the only one that joined. :) If it's a matter of someone else starting as opposed to me, I don't really care.

I don't think being in an alliance does a whole lot, the reason I did not join or create one is because the only measure of an alliance is its record, and if we all join one but we are all fighting each other, our alliance record won't be good since for every win there comes a loss.

I don't think being in an alliance does a whole lot, the reason I did not join or create one is because the only measure of an alliance is its record, and if we all join one but we are all fighting each other, our alliance record won't be good since for every win there comes a loss.

Good point it only makes sense if they are in different organizations.

GAMMA#2 results are up, ratings rose from 23 to over 29 points in the last event!

OMFG! My fighter Heikki Knihti defeated the owner of Elite Ultimate Fighting Championship, Chad Slone, in the first round via TKO! I got 2 contract offers after that. I'm now 2-0 stats with my pure stand-up fighter :D My other fighter lost again.. He's now 0-2...

Btw. Has this happened to anyone else before?

Oooooooooooh, not good. A low kick from Link lands where it shouldn't have, right in the... well, you know what he did? He kicked him in the penis. He's injured, injured bad. The referee sends both fighters to their corners and Nagasaki has 5 minutes to recover. He's OK now though... a thumbs up from Nagasaki and we're back underway with a touch of gloves.

Edit. Just noticed that Heikki Knihti is already the 16th best fighter in the whole organization and the organization has 75 fighters :o I'm good!

Edit. 2. I just noticed that in the first fight, which I won in 5 seconds, the opponent was almost 20cm taller :D

Profi: $1,950

Excellent. EWB IV is moving to the 700 seat arena. And EWB V may be at the 400 one as a safety. Going to try and finish booking IV late tonight and V will be a weekday show, probably 6 fights, all debuting people.

Last edited: June 14th 2009

Fight Organisation: Extreme Warfare Battleground (run by ACCBiggz/Richard Wilbon)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Montreal

Training Camp: The Animal Cage (run by jesterx7769/Xander Rhodes)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $110 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Juce Wear (run by juggaloninjalee/Ben Richards)

Clothing Company: OdessieFIGHT (run by ???/Michael Frazier)

More affordable clothing for GDS users

Nutrition Company: Yuber Nutrition (run by justtxyank/Mark Larson)

Cheap suplements for GDS users, maybe

Fight Organisation: Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts (run by Capelli King/Mentor Guruland)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Las Vegas and weigh in at 205+

Training Camp: Prestige MMA Academy (run by treton/Dicky Fossum)

High quality trainers for quality all round training (Cost: $75 per week, paid Thursdays)

Clothing Company: Bad 2 The Bone MMA (run by Bonedigger/Bonedigger Karl))

Fight Organisation: Fury Fight Brazil (run by Tag01/Lioneld Methworth)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Rio de Janeiro

Fight Organisation: Shogun MMA (run by Sons of Kohral/Colton Mitchell)

Will offer contracts to any GDS created wrestlers as long as they are based in Tokyo

ACTIVE PLAYERS

GDS name (manager name)

ACCBiggz (Richard Wilbon)

Anderz (Andrew Barrowcliff)

Arrows (Gary Jennkins)

BHK1978 (Walter Hill)

Bonedigger (Bonedigger Karl)

Capelli King (Mentor Guruland)

chris caulfield (Chris Caulfield)

ChrisWest (Chris West)

derek_b (Derek B)

Devil_Bingo (Tommy Vores)

FlameSnoopy (Eddie McCloud)

Greek (Tyrone Edwards)

i effin rule (Austin Ryles)

infinitywpi (William Peers)

jesterx7769 (Xander Rhodes)

juggaloninjalee (Ben Richards)

justtxyank (Mike Larson)

Krazy Killian (Killian Macardie)

machinesxe (Sean Wilson)

masterded (Egon Begone)

mjdgoldeneye (Mark Wellz)

nZane (Steve Charles)

pepper 2008 (Pepper Valera Pepper Vasquez)

praguepride (Gabriel Mossack)

Prophet (Simon Storm)

QFresh (Johnny Applebottom)

randomfreeze (Jay DeeBee)

sabataged (The Sabataged)

Samoa Joe ROH (Matthew Bisping)

smurphy1014 (Scott Andrews)

Sons of Kohral (Colton Mitchell)

SuperOwens (Ralph Strader)

supershot (Corey McVeigh)

Synticha (Heiki Knihti)

Tag01 (Lioneld Methworth)

The Masked Orange (The Masked Orange)

treton (Dicky Fossum)

trypio (Kris de Maesschalck)

Tyler Gadzinski (Trevor Dontae)

ya_its_me (Yancey Martin)

darthsiddus2 (???)

randomfreeze (???)

??? (Michael Frazier)

I am also in the game. Under the name TheMaskedOrange

My fighters include Sean Deely and Davis Wayne newton as my created wrestlers, and Ron Artest and Rusty Brooks as people I hired.

Deely and Brooks already have contracts, but Newton, who is London based, and Artest, who is in Rio need contracts.

So if anyone can give them anything...

BTW, I am London based.

Archived