MMA Tycoon

ACCBiggz

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the bigger promotions can afford something like that, i calculated the best i could offer is about 700$ per fighter, but that would mean that i cannot pay off the loan, but from what i see the income is rising fast, so the salary per fighter should be up to around 1000$ per fighter within the next 2-3 weeks

Thats an amazing deal for a rookie! I havent received anything close to that yet.

Now I just realised it. They were searching the same weighted fighters as mine, at the same time. And I mean same time, I registered at the same day they began asking. What a coincidence! :)

I love the direction of about 4 of my fighters. I did get offered a nice contract to one of my fighters of $675 signing bonus.

As for my clothing company I am not profiting like I expected at this point. So please help support me.

I have 2 fighters that have 2 losses each and both of them are going to train part time and not take on any fights for awhile. Im hoping the money they make in the coming weeks with the training can be used to help them step up their game.

I love the direction of about 4 of my fighters. I did get offered a nice contract to one of my fighters of $675 signing bonus.

As for my clothing company I am not profiting like I expected at this point. So please help support me.

I have 2 fighters that have 2 losses each and both of them are going to train part time and not take on any fights for awhile. Im hoping the money they make in the coming weeks with the training can be used to help them step up their game.

I try to become the jobber of MMA. Let's see how it goes :)

everyone loves jobbers

Ok guys I know we are far behind the CFC and Canadian Top Team. Lets make our gym The Animal Cage better and our ORG EWB better!

I truly think we can do this.

If you have a guy you made awesome at Wrestling still have him spar in wrestling to help others who arent as good at wrestling. Same with other things like boxing, muay thai, and bjj. We need to work together.

Delighted to inform everyone that young Derek Blackley just competed in this third fight, picking up the win in a dominant performance to now become 2-1, rising to #526 in the world and 61 in his weight class. Methinks I lucked out on getting a few good skills from the random numbers and I'm looking forward to seeing him get crushed in his next fight, whenever that is. :)

I'll update the master list of stuff on here at some point tomorrow as I'm still away from my own computer just now. Been a fun weekend and I'm blooming tired, something that is likely to remain the case for the next few days. :cool:

Its a combination of sparring partners and their skill levels. If you have all crap boxers sparring against each other they dont improve as much as if you have some really good boxers also sparring with them.

Also the more guys sparring at the same time the better as well.

This is why Canadian Top Team is so dominant. They have a lot of top level fighters in their gym to spar against and they stick to a very strict sparring schedule.

Plus sparring in boxing improves punch technique, boxing skill, striking defense, and clinchwork. Muay Thai works on the skills related to that. BJJ, and Wrestling also works on their individual skills.

I think sparring is probably much better for our fighters than training right now. I could be wrong though. One of the guys running the gyms could probably explain this better than me.

If you trying to make weight, hit up Yuber Nutrition and purchase The Little Red Pill. It's a fantastic weight loss supplement and I've got plenty in stock.

Also want to say how happy I am that I've got three fighters doing very well in the P4P, including one who just won the title in Brazil.

I've decided that this is actually kinda fun. I don't think I'd like running an org, for the same reason I didn't enjoy the GDS MMA game, but as far as controlling single people it's a lot of fun. Tho it makes -much- more sense now that I figured out you can actually control what 'classes' you take at the gym.

I love running a company on this game. It makes things so much more interesting and forces you to network with other company owners to benefit your own needs. I am now selling a shirt for GFC in New York, the Animal Cage in Montreal, and the Beez Nest in Las Vegas.

Just got one of my fighter (Arik Hazard) to 3-0 as a 185 pounder in Vegas. I am pretty stoaked. The rest of my guys...not so hot.

Archived