MMA Tycoon

ACCBiggz

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My guy Danny Lewis just won his 3rd match. Though he is now out for 5 days.

On the upside, he won. My guy Seeper stepped into the cage, fell over, and tapped out. Give a guy the nickname "Reaper" and he becomes ultra-wussy. lol

EWB are going to lose our 155 champion.

Jimmy Albright has been offered 4 seperate contracts, the best contract offered is from Synchronicity. They offer $10,0000 signing bonus (compared to your $400), $1,500 base pay (compared to your $500) and a win bonus of $2,000 (compared to your $500). I would like to stay with EWB and defend my title, but I feel a little more *encouragement* is needed from you.

My Reply:

I already posted on both EWB/GDS and sent PM's about standard contracts giving out to people.

3-0 - 500/500

2-1 - 350/350

1-2 - 250/250

0-3 - 150/150

This isn't a promotion looking to make money, but I'm not handing out huge contracts just yet because I need to build up the bankroll previous to doing that. As stated when I first created EWB this is someplace fun where EWB and GDS members can "fight" other members. If you feel the need to go to another promotion then leave, but I'm not paying anything more than what I offered. In the near future I hope to be able to offer larger base pay and bigger signing bonuses to make up for it, but right now we are not at that point.

It would have been nice to hear this information prior to booking you for the title.

any of u sponsors out there hit me up cuz i need some. please :/

my manager account (Rex Gylette) -- http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=5722

Pete Crimson -- http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=14665

"the Man With No Nickname" Shane Steele -- http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=17061

lets GDS people stick together!

I can't wait until the day I'm rich enough to relocate my fighters wherever I want them to be. I'm currently largely based in LA and building up some decent records there.... with my London guy 1 fight away from a 155 title match (I think). I'd love to one day have a whole bunch of guys from around the world relocate to Montreal for some superfights. That would be amazing. :D

I'm not concerned. As the EWB members were telling me (and as I told them). EWB was created to be a nearly private league (maybe until we get into the game a bit more and I have to hire out elsewhere) between EWB and GDS members so we could "fight" one another. I'm not interested in being #1 in money, #1 in hype, and we can't win anything if are fighters are #1 P4P. So there is no reason for me to try to get any of that. I'm not upset at him or anyone who started another org, that's their decision. But him leaving or entertaining offers from elsewhere would have been helpful knowledge prior to booking him.

Most places training is 100 a week, so that's why I am giving a 400 signing bonus this time around. That should pay for a month of training, and depending on fighter record would determine show and win purse.

EWB VI

Fights of the Night: Alex Knight vs. Kazuo Haruki & Cornelius Quentin McFisticuffs vs. Rhett Reynolds

Submission of the Night: Adam Wolf

Knockout of the Night: Tyler Jackson

EWB VII

Fight of the Night: Jimmy Albright vs. Gunner Haze

Submission of the Night: Jimmy Albright

Knockout of the Night: Tully Ray Sanders

Championship Bonus: Jimmy Albright

12,000 dollars in award bonuses this week. All champion winners will recieve $2,000 additional.

when is the next show?

Should be this Wednesday. --- which because of the holiday weekend made me forget to book fights. What's your fighter you want on the card? Cause he'll be shoved on.

EWB VI

Fights of the Night: Alex Knight vs. Kazuo Haruki & Cornelius Quentin McFisticuffs vs. Rhett Reynolds

Submission of the Night: Adam Wolf

Knockout of the Night: Tyler Jackson

EWB VII

Fight of the Night: Jimmy Albright vs. Gunner Haze

Submission of the Night: Jimmy Albright

Knockout of the Night: Tully Ray Sanders

Championship Bonus: Jimmy Albright

12,000 dollars in award bonuses this week. All champion winners will recieve $2,000 additional.

Should be this Wednesday. --- which because of the holiday weekend made me forget to book fights. What's your fighter you want on the card? Cause he'll be shoved on.

Either T.Fitzgerald or Dalton. I would like to see Fitzgerald v Fitzgerald for bragging rights with my brother.

Archived