MMA Tycoon

ACCBiggz

Yea i use to play for awhile i ran the Demonic Inc. empire. I was the owner of Demonic Clothing and was friends with the owner of Demonic Drugs. I am not sure if they are still around since i sold them before i left but it was a great company when i had the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
All you need to do is get a couple of fighters, I saw around 10 per weight class and get them good fights, if you keep on putting on good events you'll get high up soon. If u look at montreal their is a org named ofc, within no time they were top 10 in Montreal because they had young fighters that could put on good fights. That's all you need, and some money.

All you need to do is get a couple of fighters, I saw around 10 per weight class and get them good fights, if you keep on putting on good events you'll get high up soon. If u look at montreal their is a org named ofc, within no time they were top 10 in Montreal because they had young fighters that could put on good fights. That's all you need, and some money.

Yeah, I have about $43,000 right now after running 1 event where I lost $12,000. My loan was only for $25,000 as I put my own managers money towards the rest. I've only made 2 payments back to the bank so far.

Currently I just want to make a profit. I am doing 5 fights per card with as cheap of fighters as I can. Trying to get my own fighters in my org just so I can have cheap guys.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone!

If anyone is in LA I've just started a new org there and am preparing for the first event on the 5th of March. Got two fights left on my 10 fight card, and am looking to fill out my 145 or 185 divisions.

Come on new people, this is a stupidly fun game!

I've not played this in ages. Has it got any better??

No, worse. It got to the point where the only way to win a fight against a good fighter was to have a boxer that throws an insane amount of punches with power behind them. Whoever lands the most wins. Lost interest a while ago when the engine was changed to all but eliminate subs and make wrestling fairly useless. Running an org became too much, because you had to be spend hours a day booking fights and scouting free agents. I realized it had become so much work to keep up with the game it actually stressed me out a little. I was glad to quit, especially since time limitations meant either giving up MMA Tycoon or giving up modding for WMMA. I picked WMMA. :)

I love running a fight organization. It's a lot of fun.

I never had an issue with losing to boxers really. People figured out that it's best to make either a ground fighter or stand up basically.

Stand up = good boxing or mt (pick one or the other) and then wrestling so you can stuff takedowns. Important stats for stand up are punch, striking defense, takedown defense, and balance.

Ground = good wrestling and bjj. Important stats for ground are TAKEDOWN OFFENSE, striking defense, grappling defense, and submissions.

Obviously a stand up fighter is easier to make. How you set your sliders is really important too. Just wish I figured these things out sooner.

If anyone makes fighters in Helsinki I will employ you.

• 3 weeks later...

My GAMMA org in Las Vegas is #6 in the world now with almost 180 events held to date!!!

We also have our own feeder league, our own gym (will make it 2 soon) and our own supplement company. If you want to play the game, PM me in game, my user there is Mentor Guruland, i can help you with the fighter specs and get you a contract and sponsor.

Do not make fighters before you have contacted me though, you could set them up wrong!

My GAMMA org in Las Vegas is #6 in the world now with almost 180 events held to date!!!

We also have our own feeder league, our own gym (will make it 2 soon) and our own supplement company. If you want to play the game, PM me in game, my user there is Mentor Guruland, i can help you with the fighter specs and get you a contract and sponsor.

Do not make fighters before you have contacted me though, you could set them up wrong!

I am up to 14th in Helsinki from 19th originally. Would you be interested in pairing up and co promoting shows? I have two 135 pounders that can easily break into the top 1,000 p4p fighters.

Archived