MMA Tycoon

ACCBiggz

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Click his player name (Chadwick Nix) then hit the text that says "private message" under the contact details bit. Then let him know you saw the ad offering free stuff... probably best to be nice about it, just in case. :)

Got a PM saying it is 1,000 to fly in from Tokyo. This is definitely contrary to the $100 dollars that I was posted elsewhere.

After you are sponsored and so forth let me know what your travel costs are... we'll try to work something out and hopefully we make some cash in the VERY near future so we can use everyone on the roster.

Got a PM saying it is 1,000 to fly in from Tokyo. This is definitely contrary to the $100 dollars that I was posted elsewhere.

After you are sponsored and so forth let me know what your travel costs are... we'll try to work something out and hopefully we make some cash in the VERY near future so we can use everyone on the roster.

Say what???? Who's in Tokyo?

Sponsorship... it's where it's at. I want lots of it, gimme gimme gimme!! :D

The free drug is called POISON and it's a weight loss one. It's talked about in the news section of the Demonic Drugs company based in LA. And it's still there. Just PM the guy running the place and he'll send you some. :)

I've e-mailed the admin for any help with this. I had to bring up that this is a fairly big problem because as the game gets bigger more people will try to do the same thing --- use their online communities to hire all the members under one banner, etc. --- and currently that's not possible unless all the fighters are in the same city, training in the same place, etc. There is no variety in that.

EWB 1: The Beginning (6/6/09)

Main Event: Andre Sims vs. Travis Vordorn

Cool Jay vs. Gunner Haze

Dan Blackstone vs. Quinton Taylor

Vade Steamboat vs. Murilo Pele

Chandler O'Reily vs. Tyrone Jackson

Jack Lightning vs. Nigel Rhodes

Dave Zero vs. Ronaldo Silva

Reece Perry vs. Koi Baladari

Chuck Johnson vs. Jacque Bouchard

Jackk Griffith vs. Karl Bones

*All fights are first round tournament action to crown champions in each division.

I have a main event star already! Watch out Sims, here comes the pain :p

Schedule worked out fine for my guy. By the by, Michael "The Reaper" Seeper (cliche', I know) is mine. My other two are still stuck in Las Vegas. Gonna work on getting one of them up to camp too.

Im pretty sure you can change your fighters location permanently, that when you fight in EWB (if you are signed to Biggz' promotion) you dont have to pay the travel costs

Archived