Popularity Building

I want to apologize in advance if a thread is already out their talking about this. I have shearched on this fourm and could not find the answer I was looking for. I started as XCC and in 3 years I have popularity of 62% Mid Level National. For the last year I have been floating between 40% and 60% and have not been able to get any higher popularity. When I throw Normal events the Main event is never good enough and the show is rated as Poor. But I have 2 TV deals and every time I throw one of those It's always a great show but I don't get anywhere near the cash as a normal show. What do I do? Sorry for the long post, any advise givin is greatly appercaited.

I want to apologize in advance if a thread is already out their talking about this. I have shearched on this fourm and could not find the answer I was looking for. I started as XCC and in 3 years I have popularity of 62% Mid Level National. For the last year I have been floating between 40% and 60% and have not been able to get any higher popularity. When I throw Normal events the Main event is never good enough and the show is rated as Poor. But I have 2 TV deals and every time I throw one of those It's always a great show but I don't get anywhere near the cash as a normal show. What do I do? Sorry for the long post, any advise givin is greatly appercaited.

You might want to overspend and try to steal a big name star from one of the major promotions. Not High Level International, but a cut above what you've got. Hopefully one with an ongoing win streak, just so he can headline at events (I would use him exclusively in that capacity) and keep them from hurting your popularity.

However, if your roster as a whole is not popular enough to consistently maintain shows of that caliber you will eventually fall back down- even your TV shows will be expected to be better than the popularity your roster has. I might even suggest trying to start a Welterweight division, just so you have another title (they say they help, I've gotten burned on this a few times though) and your talent is spread out a bit.

It seems like you're at a decision point. You can take a risk and steal some guys, perhaps end up losing cash in the process... Or keep playing it safe.

Thanks for the advice I am going to expand to Welterweight and Milldeweight divison. I will most likely loose the revenue and production cost on my TV deals but if evrything goes right I'll have more stars. I have enough money where I can steal a star or 2. I've got my sights on Li-Kong Ho right now and he is a Mid-level International. Really appercaite the advise.

Archived